[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Economist: American men have become less 'marriageable'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Marriage-holding-hands.jpg (1MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage-holding-hands.jpg
1MB, 1698x1131px
Before you write an angry response, ask yourselves: Do you think women don't date you because you're a "white male", and have been "brainwashed with Jewish propaganda", or do you think it is because you do not have a job, are poor, and would not be able to afford a family or a provide a stable life?

>The decline of manufacturing jobs across the U.S. has hollowed out communities and depressed the working classes across broad swathes of the country, but it has also had an unexpected social side effect: fewer marriages.

>That's the conclusion of economist David Dorn of the University of Zurich, who wrote a paper with colleagues David Autor and Gordon Hanson, titled "When Work Disappears: Manufacturing Decline and the Falling Marriage Market-Value of Men."

>Like other social scientists have, the team noted "a steep decline in the prevalence of marriage among young adults, and a sharp rise in the fraction of children born to unmarried mothers or living in single-headed households." They expected that "a potential contributor to both phenomena is the declining labor-market opportunities faced by males, which make them less valuable as marital partners."

The only way America and Europe remain majority white is for white men to start making enough money to afford families, and then start having them. The reality is, most women want security: physical, emotional, and financial -- as would you, if you were going to be a mother. Men who complain about this reality are every bit as much of the problem as women who deny their responsibilities. Best outcome for everyone is to improve yourself and work towards starting a family.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/01/economist-decline-of-manufacturing-made-us-men-less-marriageable.html?recirc=taboolainternal
>>
>>136160923
It's entirely true. It's also retarded though because as always it forgets that men can't become marriagable unless women do too.
>>
I don't care. Fuck off with the click bait CNBC.
Sage.
>>
>>136161107
Yeah, I notice this a lot of the time, that articles are reflexively written in a way that frames men as being "not marriageable" because of their imperfections, yet women are immediately given a pass on just about everything, with almost no expectations put on them.

It's frustrating that so much depends on money, given that we as individuals can't control the economy; at the same time, I think it makes clear that for all people, if you want to be financially independent, you will need to either learn a valuable skill or find an atypical job (perhaps start a business) in order to make a disproportionate amount of money, thereby allowing you to afford a family.

>>136161113
>click bait
I don't think you know what that means.
>>
no it's actually funny how women favor white guys especially minority women.
>>
>or do you think it is because you do not have a job, are poor, and would not be able to afford a family or a provide a stable life?

It's hard to do that when all the jobs are part time at minimum wage, and a house is $100,000. This is due to Jews charging interest and selling homes and commodities for profit.

>Best outcome for everyone is to improve yourself and work towards starting a family

People are over-qualified. Four year degrees mean nothing anymore. There's an excess of labor, and a section of it (Illegals) is undercutting the rest of it by accepting scab wages.

Kick the brown man out, and the white man will do fine.
>>
>>136162360
I understand the difficulty, I did not intend to imply that it's easy, just to present people with the reality of the situation so they have a chance of adapting.

And yes, the job market makes it objectively impossible for most men to be able to work in high paying jobs, so they are caught in a bind. I know a 4-year degree is almost necessary, but it also is limited to the field and the availability of jobs in each person's region.

Globalization is a complete fucking scam, and people should be rioting and forcing new government. But unfortunately, there is so much noise and conflict, the people have not yet unified and forced that change to occur.

>>136162284
Lol everybody knows they want to be COLONIZED by that big dominant white man
>>
>>136160923
>The only way America and Europe remain majority white is for white men to start making enough money to afford families, and then start having them
No you have society fall then you take away womens's rights then deport the darkies. Either way Mexicans who get welfare are still gonna outbreed whites no matter how many kids they have.
>The reality is, most women want security: physical, emotional, and financial -- as would you, if you were going to be a mother
I don't give a fuck what women want as even if i had it i would not give it to a woman because she could just divorce rape me at any time for any or no reason in marriage as feminism gave women all the power and revoked male authority.
> Best outcome for everyone is to improve yourself and work towards starting a family.
The best outcome is that women lose their rights and then we can start families.
>>
>>136162983
And this sort of bullshit is exactly what makes women want to defend themselves and have the laws that exist today. Congratulations, you fucking retard, you are so mindless that you are exemplifying the exact traits that led to the situation we have today. People like you are the reason women don't trust men and therefore compete with us in political, economic, and social life.
>>
>>136163329
To be fair he's not wrong. Every democratic society that has collapsed always started their death spirals with women getting the vote.
>>
>>136163329
>And this sort of bullshit is exactly what makes women want to defend themselves and have the laws that exist today
Women will protest over fucking free birth control which they believe is a right that women should have because women vote for gibs when they vote.

Without taking women's rights away you will not restore the family as a woman now has the right to break it up at any time and still get off with your shit and women are not letting go of that right.
> Congratulations, you fucking retard
You are a fucktard who thinks whites can come back just by having familes while you reject that the family has been ruined due to feminism.

You are the retard since if men follow your advice, themselves out of the gutter and then get married they will get destroyed if their wife feels like it and their fortune will go down the down.

Now you oppose my message because it contradicts the cuck bullshit you were taught as you were taught to be a white knight and to not hurt women.
> People like you are the reason women don't trust men and therefore compete with us in political, economic, and social life.
Women have never trusted men as that is why marriage existed and still exists today as marriage gives her half your shit.

Either way i gotta go now i have to get to work so i can support free women's birth control.
>>
File: Another Brick In The Wall.png (82KB, 807x808px) Image search: [Google]
Another Brick In The Wall.png
82KB, 807x808px
>>136160923
>Wants the sex roles destroyed
>Well its destroyed
Men are making more, Living longer, are happier in their hobbies, and now can opt for children without the threat of the family court system.
Women on the other hand are fucked and are ending up single and childless
>>
File: 1448037581153.png (457KB, 662x664px) Image search: [Google]
1448037581153.png
457KB, 662x664px
>>136160923
>you do not have a job, are poor, and would not be able to afford a family or a provide a stable life?

>accepted job offer
>no college debt
>job is close to home
>pay very little for food or rent by living at home
>83k annual pre-tax
The problem is that you want to wait until you're financially stable (I'll give it at least 1-2 years after my job starts) before you look for a serious long-term relationship with marriage as the end goal. If I wait 2 years to build up my savings and maybe move out, that means I'm 24 years old before I start seriously dating. It takes roughly 24-25 years to become a good "marriageable" man if you're lucky.

And how many people even have circumstances this favorable? Typically you're looking at tens of thousands of dollars of student debt by age 22-23 with an average pre-tax salary of $50k.

I'm so sick of hearing this "hurr u guys just need to try harder and be more marriageable" bullshit like it's as simple as flipping a switch. Whereas women can just spread their legs and look pretty and they can get a free ride through life.
>>
>>136163773
This is a fact I would like to dismiss but you cant. Even when the Muzzies started giving females power etc is when their own death spiral began for them. Better question, why is this, why does this pattern occur ?
>>
>>136160923
I date/bang plenty of women.

t. A fucking white male
>>
>>136160923
>dating
Top Cuck, Beta Bux
>>
>>136160923
Women's wants and needs have changed. They don't all want a husband/dad who supports them. I know plenty of women in their 30s who are very successful professionals...still riding the cock carousel and don't want kids.

Marriage is failing because people are pulling away from religion and wanting to live like people on TV; reality shows, etc.

A lot of young girls want to be the Kardashians and have no interest in having kids.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.