[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal journalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0581.jpg (68KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.jpg
68KB, 450x299px
What should be the punishment for people that constantly push Marxist propaganda /pol/? Do you believe in total freedom of speech, or is there a limit?
>>
What should be the punishment for people that constantly push Nazi propaganda CNN? Do you believe in total freedom of speech, or is there a limit?
you mirin
>>
File: CeBnnCLUYAErDAG.jpg (26KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
CeBnnCLUYAErDAG.jpg
26KB, 375x500px
I'm not sure lately. I used to be a big free speech guy but it leads to degeneracy so I don't know if it's worth it, and it's impotent if you can't also advocate violence, which is where most (((conservatives))) and (((classical liberals))) seem to draw the line anyway.

There was an Icelandic law where you would be obligated to duel someone if they called you argr (unmanly, connotations of being receptively homosexual) and prove yourself to not be argr by defeating, and probably killing, the accuser. I think that type of honor culture or something similar but perhaps less severe would be good to bring back for interpersonal speech, and to promote manliness in this numale population. Political speech is a touchier subject though because if the regime is wrong about something, that's going to be degenerate too. I've been thinking that the solution may be in creating an elite that is allowed to speak around the laws, that must be initiated and uphold a strictly pacifistic approach to dissenting opinions within their ranks, but that has a high probability of turning into an echo chamber if not managed very carefully. I think the internet should also only be able to be used by an elite, probably religious "caste" in the future if we win because the masses can't handle it, although I'm veering off into utopian fantasy in thinking about these ideal situations again. I don't have the solution, and I'm probably not the person you should be asking. We don't have any competent authorities on these matters anymore though, so this is what you get.
>>
File: IMG_8007.jpg (23KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8007.jpg
23KB, 247x250px
>>136162269
>should be used by an elite religious class

That's the Jews bub--they already did this.

Fuck the world though mate. Kikes won and just produce slaves nao. Unplug and decode as much information as you desire, because the rest is literally pointless. We are surrounded by ZOG zombie le who've been trained to attack upon Jew command.

Become something like a hedonist. Make a much money as you can. Fuck honor and honesty etc. The kikes are honest and honorable? Ples. They took a page from Machiavelli and one from the Talmud and whammy they rule earth. Fuck all kike religions.
>>
>>136160358
>punishment?
Death
>>
>>136160358
He's a CIA shill. The CIA's policy on Operation Mockingbird was to stop planting their own as journalists. They stated they were fine with working with anyone who wanted to though
>>
>>136160358

its not about freedom of speech, its about subversion.
>>
>>136162880
Well in my admittedly, and admitted in my original post, fantastic idea of what could be I was imagining a white pagan religious order with druid-like authorities permitted access to the vast stores of information on the internet, so they can fully understand and grapple with the degeneracy of the past, and communicate with other nations or whatever the name is.

Hedonism is a blue pill, and really just a band-aid on nihilism, which is the black pill. An honorable population would do something about being infilitrated, but without honor, you do get the sense of pointlessness. Living outside of modern culture is wise, especially if you have children, but hedonism is practically just being a normie. Neither of us are able to do that, obviously, because we're on /pol/. Some small part of our conscience wasn't totally obliterated by the modern world I guess. I don't endorse anything you're saying other than "unplug" and "fuck all kike religions", although even that I wouldn't promote too loudly because white Christians are allies (to me, not to your nihilism). "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", and all that.
>>
File: bear.jpg (63KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
63KB, 394x360px
"Jim Acosta should not be pushing an agenda when in the White house Press Room" "Why not, Hannity does it"

Does anyone else get this type of response from a liberal fascist?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.