[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dont leave your waitress a tip and you will get this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: demandcrazy.jpg (36KB, 520x496px) Image search: [Google]
demandcrazy.jpg
36KB, 520x496px
Women was stiffed by a family and ranted on facebook. Wow did she!
>>
>>136156534
lol @ subhumans working for pity money
>>
File: IMG_0064.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>136156534
I never understood tipping as a percentage. The waitress at Waffle House does the exact same thing as the waitress at Ruth Chris. They both literally carry food. The waitress at Waffle House makes significantly less in tips than the Ruth Chris waitress because of percentage tipping. It breeds a sense of entitlement in people who should never have anything close to that sense.
Anyway, she's a total cunt. If her attitude at work was anything like her attitude on jewbook (which I'm sure it was) she didn't deserve a tip. Then she throws a fit in front of everyone because, "Waaaa!. I didn't get paid extra for doing what I'm supposed to do!"
>>
>>136157870
>The waitress at Waffle House does the exact same thing as the waitress at Ruth Chris

I'm guessing you've never eaten at either of these restaurants.

It's Ruth's Chris, by the way. It's a Chris steak house that belongs to Ruth. You know they sell steak there, right? Because you don't seem to know anything else.
>>
>>136158150
It's the only "fancy" chain I could think of. You're right, though. I've never eaten there because I'm not a pretentious faggot like you.
>>
>>136156534
/thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.