[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /pol wrong again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 12112.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
12112.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
There might be a chance that (((they))) are actually not responsible for the words trending on twitter.
Check this out:
>Twitter (TWTR) earns 85% or more of its revenue from advertising. In the second quarter of 2017, Twitter posted an advertising base of $489 million, which was an 8% decrease of advertising revenue the social media site brought in during the same time in 2016. Twitter uses promoted tweets, promoted accounts and promoted trends. Twitter sells promoted tweets to marketers, and these then appear in users' Twitter feeds. The company creates tailored advertising opportunities by using an algorithm to make sure promoted tweets make it into the right users' timelines. Promoted accounts are those paid for by an advertiser that Twitter places in targeted users' "Who to Follow" list.

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/120114/how-does-twitter-twtr-make-money.asp

Do the leftists just spend more money on advertising?
>>
>>136154557
>Do the leftists just spend more money on advertising?

No shit Sherlock, i bet you studied somewhere.
>>
I was wondering how Twitter is generating revenue and found out that the most part is through advertising. Strange enough that the are no direct ads on their site.
>>
>/pol

This is a shill thread fyi
>>
>>136154557
Yes, the left spends more on advertising.

Also, this is the backround economic reasoning Youtube has on its new Orwellian censorship. The advertising sector grouped together and threatened alphabet with all sorts of things from boycotts to lawsuits if they allow their advertisements to be shown with any content that they don't like.

They just relabel anything they don't like as hate speech, bigotry, racism, terrorism, supporting violence, etc.

There's nothing we can do about this.
>>
File: 1498369296031.jpg (46KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1498369296031.jpg
46KB, 680x382px
>>136154781
sure, faggot.
>>
>>136154943
Is there public information about that what you're sayin?
>>
>>136155240
Yes look it up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.