[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people scent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why do black people smell so bad and have that strong scent?

Last Winter, I sublet a room to a Dominican guy. I bet he had some spic blood too, but was predominantly nigger. Worst decision ever. Since the stench he left was unbearable, I had to discard everything: sheets, blankets, pillows, even the mattress.

I threw up the first time I entered the room after he moved out. It was as if a bunch of pigs had an orgy all covered in manure.

I wasn't able to rent the room for at least three months after he left.

I'll never make the same mistake again.
>>
File: warhorse.jpg (131KB, 640x575px) Image search: [Google]
warhorse.jpg
131KB, 640x575px
>>136153801
stop going around sniffing people ,you fucking weirdo
>>
>>136153801
So blind people can get a nigger in the area(NITA) warning, too. nature provides.
>>
>>136153801

Because we're all the same. One race, the human race.
>>
>>136153801
I roomed with a spic for awhile. He literally smelled like green peas. It was fucking gross. Only solofdified my hatred of interracial couples. You have to be some kind of autistic to put up with that foreign smell.
>>
I have a black roommate this year. Will an air freshener help?
>>
>>136153801
Everyone has a unique smell. Perhaps from being around rotten jungles all the time they had to make their human 'scent' an order of magnitude stronger.
>>
>>136153801
The first black person I encountered in my life I smelt first before seeing. It was some student girl in a bus I was riding. I had no idea what was that smell before I saw her.

I can't imagine having to deal with it longer periods of time.
>>
>>136153801
I noticed this when I was younger. I live around hispanics so we openly acknowledged it.

As I got older it was stated less because of all the PC crap.

I have noticed that I have run into bad smelling blacks less often these days though. I think this is happening because they are race-mixing more, and the purer blacks are starting to stay to themselves more than they did years' back.
>>
>>136153801
Not politics
>>
>>136157650
No, it'll just smell like air freshener mixed with that bad smell.
>>
>>136153801
there distinct scent will enable our tracking nigger murder drones so its good they reek
>>
File: download (5).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>136153801
Dunno what it is but German Shepherds sure as shit don't like it. Smells lik crime
>>
Niggers smell different than us. No big deal. Has nothing to do with why I'd prefer to have the Pacific and Atlantic separating us.
>>
>>136153801
Jefferson wrote about this. The negro smells bad because he excrete more urine through the skin than the kidneys. In other words, they sweat more than they pee, and waste products are excreted in both.
>>
>>136159177
Not reddit.
>>
>>136156177
Never relax, even your olfactory glands
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.