[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam Means Submission

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1501863145680.jpg (152KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501863145680.jpg
152KB, 600x600px
Mohammed was a literal pedophile who molested and raped a 9 year old. I don't care what universe you live in, that's an abomination. That's a sick perversion.

If you don't know the story of Mohammed, this is what happened.. one time when he was out traveling, Mohammed stopped by and rested in a cave. While he was inside the cave, an "angel from heaven" named Gabriel (how convenient to name him after one of the few angels in the Bible that's actually named) flew in, grabbed him by the throat and spit in his face, "TEACH THIS UNTO THE MASSES AND DO IT NOW!!!" Mohammed got scared and started doing it. Throughout the rest of his life, Mohammed kept being visited by the "angel" who told him to do various things, for example, raid the trade caravans that went to Mecca and murder the travelers along the road. Mohammed had previously been banished from Mecca for trying to start a violent cult.

It's generally understood that Mohammed met Satan in the cave, or he just made the whole thing up.
When Mohammed first met Satan in the cave, his first reaction was to get scared and frightened. He even believed himself that he met a demon. He came crying to his wife that he was demon possessed. Later, he started believing that the demon he met was the angel Gabriel. This is all in the Quran:

After Mohammed gained a large following, he taught a handful of people about his visions, and told them to write it down, which they did. After Mohammed died, they all started fighting about who should compile the "collected Quran" into a single book. They eventually created a version of the Quran, but kept on fighting, and eventually someone named Uthman (who never knew Mohammed) burned all surviving copies of the Quran and wrote a new one -- that all Muslims use today.

Meanwhile, the Holy Bible EXPLICITLY TELLS US, that if you meet an angel that claims to hold a new gospel, he is a liar, the Bible teaches that NO OTHER GOSPEL, not even if it is preached by an "ANGEL FROM HEAVEN" is true.
>>
>>136151137
>The Prophet added, ‘The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, ‘I do not know how to read.’ Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, ‘I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?’ Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read!’ (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3).

>Koran 44:14 says, “Yet they turn away from him and say: ‘Tutored (by others), a man possessed!’” (Koran 44:14, Yusuf Ali). Also Koran 37:36 says, “And say: ‘What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?’” (Koran 37:36, Yusuf Ali)..
>>
>>136151137
Big if true
>>
>>136151137
Islam is not a religion, it's a political system. There, I fixed for you.
>>
>>136151436
>stopped
Nope. Anyway:
“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:
“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)
He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis
Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.
Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.
>>
File: Lain.png (119KB, 469x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lain.png
119KB, 469x480px
Sahih Bukhari : In-book reference / Book 86, Hadith 32
Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.
>the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.
>>
File: 1456275231878.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456275231878.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
More Islam redpill here
http://politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=islam
>>
>>136151436
>inb4 muslim
You'd have to get 'em young to pull that off anon
>>
>>136151137
Humans on average are capable of reproduction by 13. They should be prepared to be adults by then.
>>
>>136152491
Dont you have siblings you fucking spastic?

9 and 12 is far apart like the earth and saturn

One is a child the other a potential (depending on develeopment) woman with titties ass public hair and ovulation

The great "prophet" choye the first.
Yes a literal child.

Imagine the picture of a 50something kldfaggot .......i wont even go on you get the idea
>>
>>136152491
Aisha was 6 when the "prophet" sexually assualted her by "thighing".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.