[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT!!!! I LOVE IRELAND NOW!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: WHAT!!!!! I LOVE IRELAND NOW!!!!.jpg (161KB, 1268x861px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT!!!!! I LOVE IRELAND NOW!!!!.jpg
161KB, 1268x861px
Irish PM says that the EU could compromise on single market access for Britain, post-Brexit.
>>
>>136150959
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/04/ireland-threatens-stall-brexit-talks-unless-border-issue-resolved/
>>
>>136150959
I think Brexit was a mistake,
You should've stay in EU and put fucking Germans in the corner

Now you look like spineless cucks, losing market, flooded by more pakis
>>
>>136152404
>checks flag
>>
>>136150959
A single market is as economically beneficial for the EU nations as it is for the UK. The only question is whether nations like Ireland and the Netherlands have the clout to stop Germany and France from crashing the economy with no survivors.
>>
>>136152404
Nah, the Kraut's would've gained autocratic power eventually, also; most people voted leave to prevent unskilled Eastern European migrants from devaluing the labour market.
>>
>>136153077
You should be more concerned about Spain trying to Veto the vote over Gibraltar than Kraut or Marcon.
>>
>>136153077
>The only question is whether nations like Ireland and the Netherlands have the clout to stop Germany and France from crashing the economy with no survivors.

That's what I'm affraid of
Britain is a large brick in this wall,
if it's pulled out it can all go to fucking hell

EU should be working on making wages across Europe more equal, so all the fucking Eastern Europe doesn't flood the west with cheap labour.
>>
>>136153445
The issue is that most of Central and Eastern Europe was ravaged by Communism and is having a slow recovery.
>>
>>136153541
Sure, but if East Germany could lift life standards, I'm sure Poland could too,
thing is though it would require to move capital from germany, and that would weaken their power, so they do everything to stop it

Germany and France are part responsible for slowing down Easter European recovery
They just want to keep power
>>
>>136153445
How the situation is resolved is out of GB hands. The people have made their decision clear, and it is the duty of the democratically elected government to separate itself from the European Union. Hopefully other EU nations will see sense and realize that closing GB off from the market will disproportionately hurt the poorer EU nations.
>>
>>136153864
They need cheap labour for their industrial and agricultural sectors. That's the unfortunate fact of the matter. So, keeping an extremely poor section of the Union is only beneficial for them. At least in Britain we're only reliant in the agricultural sector, which will soon change.
>>
>>136153991
I could see countries like Denmark and the Netherlands leaving, but not too sure about the likes of Austria or France.
>>
>>136154120
Too be honest, I'd be for a Union between Britain, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and possibly the Baltic nations. But, nothing on the scale of the EU.
>>
>>136154120
The EU must reform into a purely economic union, or set up a separate economic free-trade zone entirely separate from the EU. The economic health of the continent must not be tied to the ideological whims of the politicians.
>>
>>136153991
>The people have made their decision clear
Britain is a monarchy, and a nanny state
suddenly they need people to vote on the biggest issue? most people have no fucking clue what the consequences of it will be
on the top of that the campaign was a fucking sham
people just didn't want so many migrants coming in, and I understand that, it's disturbing
>>
>>136154842
Monarchy =/= absolute monarchy. Also, the queen was pro-Brexit, while the elected leaders were remainers. It does not matter why the people voted leave, they did and nothing will ever change that. The government MUST follow the will of the people or they are illegitimate.
>>
>>136154842
That's it, there a countless numbers of people who have lost their due jobs due to unskilled migrant labour, and those who still have their jobs are having their wages depreaciated due to migrants being willing to take under minimum wage.
>>
>>136155516
It especially harms the trade/construction sector, which are nearly entirely staffed by working class workers.
>>
>>136155463
It's the people's mandate which the government has to follow. That's it, there's no argument against it.
>>
>>136155516
Not only unskilled
I went to UK in 2007, work as HGV driver. Back then was a shortage, you could quit the job on Friday and get new one by Monday.
Between 2008-2010 two major things happened. Economic downturn, and Britain let in more Eastern Europeans (Romanians).
Now, Poles were joking Romanians have driving license Cat. A to Z made in one day. True, some of them had legit license.
The hourly rate dropped from about £15-20 to about £8-12 in the years 2007-2016, for driving HGV. That was a killer, not only to British drivers. I came back few months ago, mostly because the anti-immigrant sentiment, and shitty wages.

I was always a guest in UK, never felt entitled to stay there forever.
>>
File: DraperWhat.jpg (29KB, 296x353px) Image search: [Google]
DraperWhat.jpg
29KB, 296x353px
>>136150959

If compromise means "Abide to all our rules regarding the free market" then by all means let the UK stay part of it.

The Norwegians and Swiss seem to love being under administration by Brussels.
>>
>>136154120

Since the Brexit vote Danish support of EU has sky rocketed. We are now one of the most positive nations when it comes to the EU.
>>
>>136157363
Why?
>>
>>136157860

They are not convinced the anti EU parties actually have a plan or solid alternative to leaving EU.
>>
The EU was a mistake. All nations should be self sufficient. Regional alliance like a Franco-German alliance or an Anglo-Irish economic union, something you know won't become the bureaucratic dictatorship like the EU, but nothing more.
>>
>>136152404
Look man, the krauts don't give a shit about free markets, and the scandi's never fucking speak up. Just let me lie down and die.
>>
The EU is a kike created central economic planning block that strips it's member nation's of sovereignty. Anyone who supports the EU is a Jewish dick riding faggot.
>>
>>136158151
single issue parties will be the end of democracy and the western world
perhaps to save the west, we need to gas those people
>>
>>136150959
>Ireland
>relevant
Friendly reminder that the Irish have an average IQ of 92
>>
>>136158151
I guess our government doesn't make it look any better.
>>
>>136157860
Have you ever seen your politicians?
They're fucking retards. If they no longer have to deal with them, the EU becomes instantly better.

When Nigel Farage is one of the more constructive politicians sent to the EU parliament from the UK, something's wrong.

> But it was just a bit of banter mate
Yeah, no. You're on the clock you cock. Do your fucking job and politick you polidick.
>>
>>136158726
Our politicians are retarded as well, but at least May has some understanding of power politics.
>>
>>136158577
UKIP managed to get the Conservatives to hold the referendum. So they're not all bad.
>>
>>136153445
That's just the free market working bro. It's going to be some painful 30 or so years and then things will get better. Just look at China. They used to have really low wages, now they have much higher wages than their neighbours.

I mean, I've just had this discussion with Polish people so many times. Economic growth takes time. Norway was dirt poor in 1945, and was a decent enough place in 1975. It takes about thirty years to build an economy, if you do everything right and are willing to suffer more now to give your children a better life.

>>136154257
Why would we want to hang with you and not Germany?
Germany is a larger trading partner, makes more stuff we want, have a culture closer to our own, and are much easier to make deals with.

I just don't see why we'd choose you over them.
>>
>>136159280
Not being perpetual tyrants who ruined Europe 3 times.
>>
>>136156723
>HGV
You drove a lorry. How is that skilled?
I mean, don't get me wrong. It's honest work, and we'll make a good protestant of you yet. But it's not the same as the guild-trades.

>>136158365
We do actually, it's just that we know that we have limited political capital, especially as non members, so we pick our battles very carefully.

I still remember us flogging the Irish over their uncompetitive salmon industry and their retarded anti-thrust suit. Shit was hilarious.
> They're dumping their prices and making losses to drive us out!
> Here's the tax returns for the entire salmon industry and they're making record profits you cockgoblins.

>>136158892
Some. But Jesus man. Your politicians need to hang from streetlamps. They're worse than the Polish ones and not nearly as entertaining.
>>
>>136159470
The Germans never tried to genocide us, you guys did.
Also, three times?
At worst you can say WW2. But they did win at Vienna twice, even when the Polish cuckolded them at the second siege. So you have to give them that.

It's never all that simple, Mr. Farage.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.