[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1486039904365.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486039904365.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It’s a depression. Everybody’s out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel’s worth. Banks are going bust. Shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone.’

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. (shouting) You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!’
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
>>
I'M MAD AS HELL
AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
>>
>>136150190
That pepe is really rad, may I save it?
>>
>>136150190
Good post sir. Mr. Peters will sure like this - you write with the voice of a tenth grader, despite only being a ninth grader.

Seriously though, kys you cringey fuck. If your town doesn't have jobs, move somewhere that does. You're not entitled to have how the world works bend to what you want.
>>
File: 1485910886425.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1485910886425.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
>>136152944
>>136151600
Checkemmm

Of course
>>
>>136150190
I listen to this at the gym, It has that speech in it.

https://youtu.be/foET6JwaLyA

Good song to lift to
>>
File: beck.jpg (29KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
beck.jpg
29KB, 468x487px
IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE
>>
File: 1481896033792.jpg (386KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481896033792.jpg
386KB, 1000x1000px
>>136153622
Chckem
>>
>>136150190
there are no Russians u dumb cattle u are being prepared for the slaughterhouse after decades exploiting the world
>>
>>136150190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GML2WLeQakU
>>
File: 2QhsPgq.png (840KB, 1080x1055px) Image search: [Google]
2QhsPgq.png
840KB, 1080x1055px
IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE
>>
I'm already mad, I've been mad for a long time now.

Young white men are slowly becoming the most marginalized group in human history. Everyday it is in the news. Whites are dying of suicide and drug addiction faster than other races, millennials aren't getting married so women are freezing their eggs because they can't find partners of equal income/education to marry (women don't "date down"). Men are spending less hours working and more time playing video games. People are getting concerned but they can't seem to figure out the most basic of thing; The deal has gone bad. SOCIETY HAS NOTHING TO OFFER HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MAN!

What's worse, their fathers and grandfathers that built this civilization, they gave it to everyone else yet still don't understand why their descendants are giving it up. It's a problem that will only get worse and worse because white hetero men will always be demonized by all other groups, but at the same time these people know subconsciously that shit will go bad if the traditional cultivators of civilization DROP OUT.
>>
If anyone is interested there's an awesome song that uses this speech

https://youtu.be/a1nrtRLhvuQ
>>
>>136150190
It has been said.

>The World Mourns Babylon’s Fall

9 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. 14 The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you,[e] and you shall find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! 17 For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

19 “They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’

You have been warned long time ago
>>
>>136150190
Our household income is $130k.

Our only outstanding debt is one car payment and our mortgage. This monthly we were barely able to pay our bills (Credit card, Water, Electricty, Mortgage.) We had to draw on savings accounts.

I make 3x what I did when I was 20, and now I am skipping showers and meals to make our pay checks last a little longer.

This is bullshit.
>>
>>136155359
Lmao what, that should never happen. Terms on loan? Auto? How many kids? What city?

Oh wait, you're a faggot larper that doesn't understand finance. Or, you're literally retarded and accepted shit terms on your loan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.