[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Jordan B. Peterson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: PordanBJeterson.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
PordanBJeterson.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
Either I dont have the attention span and intelligence to see the genius behind his Biblical lectures and other talks (which very well can be true), or he is a mediocre thinker with compelling rhetoric skills and charisma.

I after a while got bugged out by his tensed voice and every other sentence containing "Then ----- came up with the idea of...", "which is- ... MINDBOGGLING!" or stuff like "people tell their kids there is no monster in the dark which is bullshit because there are plenty of monsters in the dark", all which he says while getting a half boner.

Also i purchased his very well marketed Authoring programs, and i dont find them extraordinary in the slightest sense. You basically just write down your goals, your problems and skills, depending on which program you take. I didn't finish any of his programs, but the stuff i did was basically like writing a diary, about your life.
Because in the nature of those entirely self-reliant programs lies their limitations, which is your own mind, the things you dont want to confront.

Allegedly, the programs dramatically lowered the drop out rate of students, and the way he talked about designing this was really intriguing. However, i'm convinced i could write a similar "program" merely consisting of a few questions you have to answer, without having to study psychology forever.

Basically, i wanted to have unbiased opinion from you /pol, about the general phenomenon of the Peterson.

Not concerning his fight for free speech so much.
>>
File: 1501135410157.jpg (54KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1501135410157.jpg
54KB, 1024x682px
If he's a genius, then I'll do pretty okay in life. He is obviously more thoughtful than your average person, which is why I enjoy his lectures, but I can't believe how...ordinary he is.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.