[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taxes are politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: one-shekel-x225.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
one-shekel-x225.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>get monthly stub
>$4000 minus $250 or so in tax for feds and ss
>fine whatever
>get contractual bonus
>$5000 minus ONE THOUSAND IN TAX because irs decided its entitled to a bonus from my bonus just for existing
why in the fuck is this, as well as inheritance tax, allowed?
>>
Abolish all taxes, taxation is theft
>>
>>136147653
You need to start trust-fund
that's how (((they))) avoid taxes
>>
>>136147653
Do you drive on roads? Exactly.
>>
>>136147653
Income tax is complete bullshit based on the demonstrably false labor theory of value.
>>
>>136148035
Tariffs can cover that, Canada had roads before we had taxes retard commie
>>
>>136147999
interesting

>>136148035
shut up faggot, the fed has nothing to do with roads outside of the interstate
>>
>>136148035
You do know it's possible to charge the users of roads. Don't you, commie faggot?
>>
>>136147653
Amazing how you can make so much money without understanding math.
>>
It sucjs m8. I wish a job requiring 10-20% OT and 30-50% travel and for what ? To get my efforts taxed to support leeches ?
Fug
>>
>>136148035
I guess over there and you're a turd country they don't put a portion of the property tax ink infrastructure and they don't also have tolls on the roads. Stupid eurotrash
>>
>>136147653
Chill the fuck out you child. It's clear you've never received a bonus in your career before now. When it comes to income taxes, all that matters is your annual income. Bonuses are WITHHELD at a higher rate than normal wages but are at the end of the year are taxed the same.

TLDR: you'll get a nice fat refund next tax season.
>>
>>136148231
>Upon his father's death, in August 2016, as well as the peerages he inherited a wealth currently estimated at £9 billion, with considerable trust funds for his sisters.[8] This wealth is held in a trust, of which the Duke is a beneficial owner but not the legal owner- an arrangement which received considerable press attention due to the inheritance tax exemption this confers

Inherited £9,000,000,000
Tax paid £0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Grosvenor,_7th_Duke_of_Westminster
>>
>>136148581
thats dumb as shit. i know we're talking about the government, but why bother talking all of this money only to give it back later, its fucking dumb and just another opportunity for them to fuck up and me to have to deal with it

>>136148837
whelp guess i know what im doing if i ever have kids
>>
>>136149013
>why bother talking all of this money only to give it back later

Annoying as shit I agree but from the IRS's perspective, its better to overwithhold and issue refunds than to have taxpayers owe. Imagine having to collect from everyone every year when the average citizen can't budget beyond the next 2 weeks.

Most people base their withholdings on their regular salary. A big fat bonus could push you into a higher tax bracket causing you to owe at the end of the year and the IRS would rather cover its ass.
>>
>>136149593
yeah i guess, but still a stupid annoyance
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.