[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to run

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Ive been thinking over it for a while and working in government or military seems like the only use someone like me can be. If im gonna go for it though I want to go big. I want to serve as your president in my lifetime, and the earliest i could run would be in 2032 so ive got time to work on my public imagine and merits. Obviously you would not vote for me unless i was successful in gaining some degree, or serving in some field, or maybe even serving. I want to be someone you'd love like I love Trump. I want to be a leader. So. Law or political science? Or would commamder in cheif be better as an ex army soldier?
>>
Unless you live in some nowhere district where you happen to know a lot of people, I suggest running for some elected councilman position first. Work your way up to congressman from there and remember to network because presidential runs cost money.

Also remember to make your first executive order the pepe order so we know it's you.
>>
>>136147392
Either degree would be ok.
Also remember the immortal words
"It's not who you know... it's who you blow"
Good luck
H
>>
>>136147586
I was looking for more feedback as to what other people would view as more respectable and useful in their leader, but definitely will after some bachelor's degree.
>>
>>136147840
It's a piece of paper.
Just get the score you need to not look like a total idiot.
Main thing is what you are doing that is good for you in politics. Focus on finding some high level mentors.
Use your perspicacity anon - that's what gets you places.
>>
>>136148353
Kind of necessary for winning any election though... Is just serving in the military a possible path? Because Ive always wanted to just go, but as a civilian i hate wasting money on the middle east. So ive still got a say, but if its for a future career i couldnt care. Ill follow orders
>>
If you actually are serious and have good ideas about how to fix our country (would like to hear them) then if you wanted to go to the military thats fine. We've had presidents that were only army men and we just elected someone with no military or political experience for the first time so anything is possible.
>>
>>136147392
Good luck competing with lambright.
>>
>>136147392

2032? HAH. Good luck. I've already started my 16 year campaign. My running mate is a conservative homosexual who disavows gay marriage and loves black men.
>>
>>136149524
My ideas are nothing good. They'll get better in time. I dont agree with our budget for prison systems, or the general idea of incarceration being a "punishment" system. Oh nooo.. free housing, food, water, health care.
>>
>>136150166
I mean... Is that also when youre running?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.