[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Trump fire Mueller?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Should Trump fire Mueller?
>>
yes because then the gop will bail hard and impeach
>>
He can't, but if that were possible he should fir him.
>>
It's too late and he can't anyway. May as well let the investigation run its course.
>>
>>136143861
Mueller is working WITH trump. The speculation of firing him is a smoke screen you mongs.
>>
Trump should order Mueller into his oval office and shoot him in the face for being a dirty lying jew rat.
>>
File: 1487387170056.png (457KB, 489x571px) Image search: [Google]
1487387170056.png
457KB, 489x571px
>>136143861
>Should Trump fire Mueller?

He doesn't need to.

He's gonna move Sessions over to Homeland Sec and appoint an ally to AG during recess.

Mueller will be fired without Trump even having to ask.
>>
>>136144080

no, they won't impeach.

It would be political suicide. It would be like dropping napalm right next to a dumpster fire.

None of the Republicans who voted for impeachment would see themselves win another term.

If he was going to fire Mueller, he should have done it the day that Rosenstein hired him.

Hey should have been... "Fuck this, this is going to far. Congress can suck my dick. Come at me, bro."
>>
I can't decide because it's impossible to say with certainty what is REALLY going on behind the scenes.

So I've decided to trust in the man that pulled off one of the biggest victories of our lifetime. The man who was victorious against the corrupt Soros Clinton machine global one world order elite establishment. I've decided to trust that thst man, Donald Trump, knows what is REALLY going on and will act in our best interests accordingly. If Muelker needs to be fired, he will fire. If it's 12d chess and he shouldn't be fired for reasons we can't see, then POTUS will go along with it. In the end, President Trump and we the people will prevail!
>>
>>136144200
No. He CAN fire him.
>>
No, because Mueller is going to have to wear egg on his face when he finally has to admit that there was no collusion.

But he should fire (((Rosenstein))) immediately.
>>
>>136144439

They are going to stay in session throughout the break to block recess appointments.

Murskowski and Collins will come in or something.
>>
>>136144439
Sounds good to this leaf.
>>
>>136143861

Yes, the left bashed Comey and blamed him for Hillary's electoral humiliation, and they lost their shit when Trump fired the man.

These people go crazy over how many scoops of ice cream are on the man's cone, imagine the flood of liberal butthurt and hysteria when he fires Mueller.
>>
>>136143861

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/white-house-aides-praying-trump-doesnt-kick-off-apocalyptic-shtstorm-by-firing-mueller/
>One aide anonymously told The Daily Beast...

Lawl, anonymous source
>>
>>136145491
What if we archive that
https://archive.is/e8uH7
>>
>>136143861
No.

Anyone remember the Zimmerman trial? The judge did not let up on the defence at all, constantly shutting down any play that deviated even a letter from the rules. As a result, when Zimmerman was found not guilty, his verdict was strengthened by the fact the judge was so harsh and the other side couldn't accuse the court of favouritism or bias.

I'm hoping for the same result here. Mueller will come at Trump hard, search everything and will find nothing. And the Left cannot complain about it being a "farce". Then, Mueller investigates the democrat's side for foreign interference and the real fun begins...
>>
File: JohnBrennancallsforcoup.jpg (327KB, 504x935px) Image search: [Google]
JohnBrennancallsforcoup.jpg
327KB, 504x935px
brazen cia niggers are terrified of it
>>
>>136144501
>It would be political suicide. It would be like dropping napalm right next to a dumpster fire.

because... they removed a president with a sub-40% approval rating?

>None of the Republicans who voted for impeachment would see themselves win another term.

They wouldn't anyway, not at their current rate of getting stuff done.
>>
>>136143861
He could, but where's the fun in that? The longer this probe continues, the greater the victory will be when Trump's found not guilty of collusion.
>>
Fire sessions first
>>
Yes, for the lulz.
>>
>>136144599
Actually no. He can't fire Muller.

Only Rosenstein can.
>>
>>136143861
Trump will be removed, better get used to it and rally behind Pence.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.