[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Propaganda of the Left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Diverse_Children_3-1080x550.jpg (577KB, 1080x550px) Image search: [Google]
Diverse_Children_3-1080x550.jpg
577KB, 1080x550px
Contrary to what most of us on /pol/ believe, the Left, or at least the radical Left, is not at all winning any culture war. Perhaps the people of America would very slightly prefer a USSR flag over a swastika, nobody is much of a leftist sympathizer. Let me explain:

> Go to high school with a very ((diverse)) multi-ethnic group
> private, very expensive school
> see them again the other day
> one is a mulatto, two are jews, one is a nepalese, one is some mongolian finn, and the other is me, an arab
> expecting them to be talking shit about Trump, saying how great Clinton is, how great SJWs are, etc.
> the mulatto kid is ranting about how retarded SJWs are, while the finngolian talks about how much fun the Trump administration has been
> constant shit-talking of liberals, pure hatred for political correctness
> they made fun of conservatives too, but it was all fair game. there was no radical left-wing bias.
> as we all should have expected, most people are centrist and don't buy into MSM garbage

I really think /pol/ has the 'Bottom of the Barrel Syndrome', where you view the absolute worst of society, and just assume that because it exists, the goyim must approve of it. On the contrary, my diverse group of assumedly democrat friends hate the trans community and their propaganda, think Clinton is scum, that all politics are bullshit in America, and, shockingly, don't want white genocide to happen. When we look at society on /pol/, we only see the very very worst. The lowest of the low. This is not a representation of real life. Sure, people may not be as conservative as we like, but I doubt there will ever be a time when American society fully approves or even respects transgenders. They may have bleeding hearts and say they protect them, but behind closed doors, everyone knows it's degeneracy. Most people just want to live their lives, eventually start a family, and have a bit of fun. There's a limit of degeneracy even to a very brainwashed populace.
>>
>>136140089
I should have titled that the 'Misleading Left'. My point is, while just because people aren't reading high literature or philosophy or obsessing about them, it doesn't mean they're all degenerate. Just because trans people exist and aren't being openly attacked, still doesn't mean that everyone adores them or even respects them. People act with more restraint and tolerance in the West, but they aren't completely lost. They're able to ignore degeneracy if it doesn't upset their lives. But the moment it disrupts their friendships, video games, movies, tv, and ability to raise children in a decent environment, this will all collapse. Once again, just because the lowest of the low exists, doesn't mean people approve of it, or even know of its existence.
>>
>>136140479
True enough. The most provokative among the left would have us all be some sort of revolutionaries, but 9.9/10 its never going to happen. They're just annoying people.
>>
>>136140089
I live in Massachusetts, know hundreds of people. I am quite literally the one and only person I know who is not an extreme SJW that literally, (I straight up listen to it) talk about how evil white people are.

It's honestly hard for me to imagine a different community. I'm mobing to Manhattan soon and that might be worse
>>
>>136141357
I'm in Chicago. I think you're just in a pocket of leftism, but if my city is less liberal than yours, then we're doing something right. As they say, the smallest and most retarded minority screams the loudest.
>>
>>136140089
Are you retarded? The (((left))) isn't playing a culture war, the left is playing a white genocide war. All the homo, tranny, fat acceptance, sluts and any kind of degeneracy have the objective of making whites have less children.
Who cares if shitskins are redpilled or not, they're being imported because it displaces white people and cause miscegenation, so again less whites. All shitskins must be exterminated from the West, no exceptions.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.