[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Teleports onto a panel show beside you and says...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Owen-Jones3-min.jpg (79KB, 1266x780px) Image search: [Google]
Owen-Jones3-min.jpg
79KB, 1266x780px
>I enjoy the argument that a multiethnic Britain isn't really British.
>This is a country which is populated by people who have descendants who were Celts, Picts, Saxons, Normans, Vikings, Jutes, Angles, Romans and Bretons, amongst many others.
>Our entire culture is a hodge podge of different ethnicities.

How are you going to recover?
>>
>>136138081
Guess what came with each successive invasion ?

Care to guess the price Britain paid for being a "hodge podge of different ethnicities"?

Owen jones is a smart lad but hes dishonest
>>
>>136138081
Yeah, but they were all fucking WHITE.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (71KB, 958x538px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
71KB, 958x538px
>>136138081
>why would you not want vastly different races, religions, and cultures on a single island when 1000's of years ago your parents were Danes haha checkmate racists
>>
>>136138081
The British ethnicity has been crafted from many sources over the centuries, but the primary contributors are of the same Germanic and Celtic people that had always been present in the region.
Germanic tribes and Celtic tribes only had about 2000 years of geographical isolation, and were very similar genetically.
When the groups began interacting again they would have looked very similar to one another, and their religions and cultures were also nearly identical.
It's perfectly fine to use the ancient ethnic contributors to the British ethnicity as an example of how incorporating ethnic diversity into Britain can work out well for Britain, but at the very same time, you must accept that the only reason the actual ethnicities that came together to form the british ethnicity did not conflict with one another, was because of how remarkably similar they were to one another in comparison to radically different groups such as Pakis or Niggers.
>>
>>136138800
This

Dancing around the obvious. Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>136138081
>>descendants who were
>were
This is important, and not for the reason Owen "I am a bisexual man who prefers men and loves the idea of another man satisfying my girlfriend" Jones realises. NONE of them exist (except Celts) in Britain anymore. They were RACEMIXED out of existence. His argument is in fact favourable to the nativist. And soon, he will be RACEMIXED out of existence. Owen Jone's entire rectum is a hodge podge of different ethnicities' JIZZ.
>>
File: nige34.png (662KB, 548x730px) Image search: [Google]
nige34.png
662KB, 548x730px
>>136138081
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wgWO2klJdT
>>
>>136138081
>Our entire culture is a hodge podge of different ethnicities
From Europe and the British Isles.
The etc. part is etc. because it was negligible.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.