[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIVE JEFF SESSIONS DOJ STREAM!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Here it is Fagitz. Place bets on the amount of LARPING will happen vs. real happenings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MVdxzmPWtY
>>
>>136137196
Bet a thousand (YOU)s for nothing
>>
Habbenin?
>>
3 to 1 odds it's gonna be pure faggotry.
>>
Bump?
>>
nothing.....
>>
>>136138068
Blump
>>
>>136137533
checked
>>
>WILL YOU PROSECUTE JOURNALISTS

Who the fuck is that slag?
>>
File: 1499728349163.gif (1MB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
1499728349163.gif
1MB, 680x772px
>>136137196

WE HANGING TRAITORS NOW WEW LAD
>>
Absolutely nothing. Like throw us a bone and arrest someone.
>>
>>136137502
Yes. It looks like it's finally happening. At the very least Awan and associates are fucked. Anyone complicit in leaking not just to the press but to foreign nationals is fucked.
>>
>>136139396
She sounded worried. Kek.
>>
>>136137196
damn look at all that winning
>>
>>136139396
>DID THE PRESIDENT CALL THE WHITE HOUSE A DUMP

they always shout shitty questions as the speakers walk away. They just want to get the question on camera
>>
DOJ declared war on the establishment. I welcome this.
>>
>>136139561
That was the declaration of war, there will be a brief pause before the first shots are fired.
>>
>>136137196
Who are the 4 people currently being charged that Sessions talked about?
>>
>>136137196
I'm scratching my head trying to figure out the point of this. "We're still doing our jobs, we promise, and we really mean it." Uh, so? That deserves a press conference announced multiple days in advance?

Whatever you think of Sessions, I just don't see the point. If he really is too weak to go after anyone seriously, this just makes that more obvious. If he's getting serious, why warn them?
>>
>>136139884
>That was the declaration of war,

He made that declaration of war back in February, as he said. This was just, "And we really mean it." What's the point of that? The first declaration wasn't necessary; two just makes him look like he's bluffing.

I hope he's not, but if I were a leaker, I'd be breathing easier after that.
>>
>>136140363
>>136140107
I'm almost starting to think this is the grand plan here, the "breathing easier" part.
No one wants to approach and attack when the tiger looks strong, you wait till it's sick and confused.
If the tiger wants you dead, it'd do well to feign injury and illness to lure you in before swatting your skull off of your shoulders.
>>
>>136137196
We called for a LION, the sent us mice
>>
>>136140631
yes yes we get it, everything must be 1400D transdimensional intergalactic underwater aussie rules medieval backwards backgammon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.