[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wake Up Neo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 60

File: IMG_0107.jpg (58KB, 421x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
58KB, 421x250px
>Gloria Foster died on September 29, 2001, at age 67. The cause of her death was diabetes. Though she was no longer married, her ex-husband, Clarence Williams III, was the one to announce her death. A memorial was held at Cypress Hills Cemetery in Brooklyn on October 15, 2001.[2] Many of her close friends and actors and actresses who had performed with her came to attend the funeral.
In The Accountant, suiciding your target with diabetes is the best way to not raise any questions.
>In January 2000, Reeves's girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. The strain put on their relationship by their grief resulted in Reeves and Syme's breakup several weeks later. On April 2, 2001, Syme was driving alone on Los Angeles' Cahuenga Boulevard when she sideswiped three parked cars, rolled over several times and was thrown from the car. Authorities believed she died instantly.
Agent smith is Yin the darkness and Neo is Yang the light

Both will meet when the prophecy is fulfilled and those who wish to be freed shall be freed while those who wish to live in ignorant bliss shall be sent back to the matrix.

I guess this means I'm about to be suicided because I understand what they were trying to cover up and hated about The Matrix.

Come get me you child fuckers. I'm hiding behind 0 proxies and don't fear suffering or death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiiIb35CKds
>>
You're like a real life crazy person.
>>
File: IMG_0100.png (1MB, 715x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.png
1MB, 715x900px
>>136134395
Welcome to /pol/ newfag, eventually you will learn that even the stuff you don't understand is just telling about how young your mind is

Remember 1 thing:
>>
Are you saying it's possible we live in a simulation? A simulation created by humans or machines?
>>
File: krishnapepe.jpg (448KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
krishnapepe.jpg
448KB, 600x750px
'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake
>>
I'm pretty sure Keanu is an archangel.
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (122KB, 740x985px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
122KB, 740x985px
>>136136744
It's a "simulation"

I see the "green code" almost

Not sure if it's humans or machines that created it or who turned it into a prison, but that doesn't matter to me because I have found my purpose.

I feel sorry for my future true love who will likely be taken from me and give me that final ultimate suffering that brings me to the enlightenment I must pursue.

Even if I die, my consciousness or another will simply start again.

This is inevitable.

They cannot stop it.
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (62KB, 328x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
62KB, 328x1024px
>>136137178
There is a lot that anons should read in this post
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (148KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
148KB, 721x1024px
>>136137218
Hes not the only one. Theres thousands of us and everytime they kill 1, 2 more pop up.

Elliot Rogers was one they corrupted and turned into a full demon.

His actions created thousands more Keanus rather than just 2 or 3 more.

For every action there is a reaction and the evil ones trying to imprison humanity/spirit here are trying to break those rules from within the game.

This is not your game and you are not the creator. You knew this and tried anyway. You will get what you have earned and you will understand it.
>>
The human brain holds about two terabytes worth of data. There are super computers used by hospitals that diagnose patients more accurately then any doctor.

Technology doesn't imitate biology in that case.
>>
File: The_Frog_God.png (2MB, 821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The_Frog_God.png
2MB, 821x1200px
>>136137178
Good post right here
>>
>>136138101
The technology was designed to exceed the limitations of the human mind on that matter in order to benefit humanity.
>>
You're saying if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it...

Eventually the universe will become very cold and devoid of all living things but it will still exist.
>>
>>136134257
Damn, I was hoping it was an edit, but it isn't I just checked the movie on Netflix. Pause the movie at 18:20 right before agent smith turns the page and it'll show the ID upside down, but it does say 11 Sep 01.

I hate these bastards I really do. Fuck the entire world order and all its inbred cunts.
>>
File: 1459675265726.png (4KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
1459675265726.png
4KB, 368x376px
Whats really gonna bake your noodle is the movie "enemy of the state". One of the "enemy" is born on 9/11.

Pure coincidence.
>>
>>136138392
If the super computer was created by humans (IBM) then it should be considered an extension of the human mind.
>>
>>136138101

>Technology doesn't imitate biology in that case.

Wrong. All technology imitates biology, whether people know it or not. Whatever technology can do, WE can do - but better. For example, we can communicate to people over long distances through telephones (technology) and telepathy (biology). We can fly with planes (technology) and with levitation (biology). And so on. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with.
>>
>>136139448
>it should be considered an extension of the human mind.
Yep. The "deep-learning" neural networks of the current AI boom seem to be arranged in a fashion very much similar to how the brain functions and works.
>>
>>136134257
>hiding behind 10 proxies
>don't fear death

Pick one kek fag
>>
>>136137178
How is mental illness "rogue information"

Aren't several chronic mental illness's genetic? Like your great granpappy was bipolar so your kids might be?

What about Dementia brought on by old age?
>>
>>136139802

Because a human brain and a computer are both basically computers (so to speak), but with the human brain being vastly more advanced than the computer.
>>
>Clarence Williams III
>>
>>136138613
Life wont stop, it will just get more and more enslaved but keep rebounding stronger and stronger chosen ones in greater and greater numbers until the inevitable happens and the choice is brought back

Those who wish to leave this reality should be allowed to leave it and those who wish to stay in it should have their petworld-like utopia
>>
>>136138930
Elaborate with sources

Never looked into that film, good one
>>
>>136139800
During the industrial revolution manufacturers phased out workers in favor for machines.

I challenge you to find a person who can separate chickens more efficiently than machines at Perdue.
>>
>>136138613

>You're saying if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it...

Sound only exists if there is an ear to decode energetic wave-form information into what we call 'sound'. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, then there is neither a tree nor the woods - just energetic wave-form information that hasn't yet been decoded.

>Eventually the universe will become very cold and devoid of all living things but it will still exist.

The universe is itself a living thing. Everything is conscious or, to be more accurate, everything is consciousness.
>>
File: red pill islam].jpg (84KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
red pill islam].jpg
84KB, 600x953px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgFwLLCzCC4

Also Obama lied when he said I can keep my Doctor and Plan.
>>
>>136140015
Time is happening all at once, we just percieve past/present/future

free will is a lie, those voices in your head usually arent yours and are rarely trying to help you since they broke into this reality
>>
>>136134257
>Come get me you child fuckers
>flag
HAHAHAHAHA!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKagtugBCjU
>>
>>136140099
The human brain is extremely inefficient and uses exponential more energy than computers do.
>>
>>136140597

I am Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Pure Consciousness has free will, but when it assumes temporary human forms (i.e. us), it experiences predetermined lives. Everything you experience in your life (right down to the most trivial details) was chosen by your true self, Pure Consciousness. Even when some guy on the street punches you in the face. You chose that for whatever reason. So at the physical level of 'reality', there is no free will. But at the most fundamental level of 'reality', there is free will.

Time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. What we call 'reality' is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it. You can also rewind the movie (i.e. go into the 'past') and go into the 'future' by fast-forwarding the movie. The sub-conscious part of your mind actually processes time flowing both 'forward' AND 'backward' SIMULTANEOUSLY, but the conscious part of your mind only processes time flowing 'forward'.

"You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."
>>
>>136140697

The human brain can achieve countless things that a computer can't, like recognising a child's face 30 years later (for example). Computers simply cannot do such things.
>>
>>136140501
What constitutes a living thing? Are rocks alive? Is my evening newspaper a living thing?
>>
>>136135127

Nigger i've been here since /news/.
>>
>>136140847
I meant free will is a lie in this reality when your body/mind make it

Good post though
>>
>>136140501
Putting a word to something changes it completely sure but the woods and the tree still exist whether you were in ear shot or not.

When you say decoded you mean interpreted.
>>
>>136141214
Congratulations...
>>
File: buildingthebridge.jpg (86KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
buildingthebridge.jpg
86KB, 350x284px
>>136141097

>What constitutes a living thing?

Consciousness.

>Are rocks alive?

Rocks are alive, but not sapient.

>Is my evening newspaper a living thing?

Your evening newspaper is a living thing, but it is not sapient. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.
>>
>>136137178
lol rogue information what a faggot
>>
>>136140975
That's just plain wrong. I work in loss prevention and there is facial recognition software that can alert us when someone who has stolen in the past enters one of our locations.

I get a haircut and people I see everyday don't recognize me.
>>
>>136140847
Can I become Pure Consciousness?
>>
>>136141283

>Putting a word to something changes it completely sure but the woods and the tree still exist whether you were in ear shot or not.

How do you know that? Even if you placed a camera in the woods to see the woods without anyone physically being there, you are still decoding energetic wave-form information in the form of the tree and the woods.

>When you say decoded you mean interpreted.

No, I mean decoded. Many organisms would not see the woods and the tree looking like what the woods and the tree look like to us, and that's exactly my point. They are decoding the energetic wave-form information that we decode into the form of the woods and the tree into something else unrecognisable to us.
>>
>>136141748

You can't become what you already are, but you can remember what you already are.
>>
>>136141511

>1 post by this ID
>>
>>136141459
Emoto was not a scientist. I've heard of this before. There was no control, there is no science behind his ideas.
>>
>>136134257
dude the matrix was literally based on a true story, you only escaped level one you are still in the matrix
>>
>>136141604
Poster you're responding to is trying to point to sentience, not mechanical pattern-matching
>>
Paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>136141459
A rock is not conscious.
>>
File: alex-jones-youtube-800x430.png (406KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-youtube-800x430.png
406KB, 800x430px
Why hasn't there been comeuppance for Waco, the Oklahoma Bombing, and Ruby Ridge? Every single member of the ATF, FBI, and CIA is a traitor to all of mankind.
9/11 happened because nobody did jack shit, and even worse will happen in the near future because nobody does jack shit.
>>
File: backwards.jpg (258KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
backwards.jpg
258KB, 465x465px
>>136138902
There is shit tons of predictive programming dude there are whole vids about it on YT
>>
>>136142522
That's such a great album.
>>
>>136142373

How do you know? 'Common sense'?
>>
>>136135127
You are here forever.
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (63KB, 455x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
63KB, 455x1024px
>>136142385
Hello honeypot
>>
>>136141880
Another organism interprets the tree and woods differently I understand that.

Ok eventually there's a wildfire in these woods and that same tree that fell becomes burned and some of it's carbon enters the atmosphere. That same carbon is absorbed by another plant.

The carbon existed, I never saw the tree, it still existed.
>>
>>136137178
Well you are kinda right. The Matrix is real but it is not a computer simulation. It is the kikes and their secret societies that control all the media, politicians and fake groups like antifa, blm feminism etc. They make them all look independent entities therefore easily manipulating people into thinking they are working for different goals independently when in fact the kikes are manipulating them to work for their goal
>>
File: supertramp.png (793KB, 470x928px) Image search: [Google]
supertramp.png
793KB, 470x928px
>>136142522

There is a karmic price they must pay for their evil deeds, but they erroneously believe that they can 'cheat' karma by warning of us of their evil deeds in highly cryptic ways which in turn makes us sub-consciously manifest their plans into 'reality' - this phenomenon is called 'predictive programming'. There are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of 9/11 examples of predictive programming, but BY FAR THE BEST 9/11 example of predictive programming (in my opinion, of course) is an album cover from the English rock band Supertramp that was released in 1979 (pic related). If you flip the album cover in the other direction, you can see '9/11' being spelled out (in the red square I made). On its own, this could be dismissed as a mere coincidence, but what makes this example so striking is that 9/11 is being spelled out ON THE TWIN TOWERS. Could that ALSO be a mere coincidence? NOT A CHANCE. Now, I'm not saying that Supertramp were in on prior knowledge of 9/11. I don't think that's what happened at all. What happened was that whoever designed that album cover had prior knowledge of 9/11 because that information was given to him or her via a network of secret societies that actually exists and has control over not only the entertainment industry, but also the media (both the mainstream media AND the alternative media - yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), politics, banking, the military, the education system, multi-national corporations and the judicial system.
>>
>>136137626
You seem to understand The Matrix Triology and its messages decently well but why are you acting as though it especially applies to your life? Do you think you've achieved gnosis?
>>
>>136137626
I can show you the code if you want and free you from the matrix
>>
>>136138003
>created thousands more Keanu's

God I love this timeline.
>>
File: 1225671184450.png (942KB, 908x646px) Image search: [Google]
1225671184450.png
942KB, 908x646px
>>136142686
The whole of the American people, all of them and not just individuals, should dismantle and destroy the entirety of the federal government. I am not encouraging lone retards, I am encouraging a systematic destruction of an enemy that poses threat to our nation which will never be realized by sitting in your fucking room like a lazy fat jackass.
>>
File: kurt.png (200KB, 537x392px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.png
200KB, 537x392px
>>136142744
another one is kurt kobains t shirt also the simpsons one
>>
>>136142522
the juice idi it lmfao
>>
>>136142622
Consciousness is defined by the ability to suffer. Animals suffer, fetuses suffer.

A rock does not suffer.
>>
>>136142744
"whoever". I wrote a book about all of this. I can tell you exactly who they are, what they are doing, how they are doing it and why
>>
>>136142822
I have achieved gnosis
>>
>>136143188

There are many definitions of consciousness. Your definition is only one definition of consciousness.
>>
>>136143125
Do you know what the juice means?
>>
>>136143329
in my mind it means the jews, are you asking or implying something else?
>>
File: 4noble.jpg (17KB, 427x263px) Image search: [Google]
4noble.jpg
17KB, 427x263px
>>136143188
>>
>>136142744
Karma isn't real.
>>
>>136140975
this is dumb
>>136140697
just look at what these autists can do. would be great if we could use our brain properly
>>
>>136143419
lol that is in interesting I like that you may be onto something, but the juice is orange. Orange in Pythagorean numerology equals 33, which the tower were 33 years old when they were destroyed
>>
>>136143532
karma is scientific fact explained by Newton's third law
>>
>>136143532

You cannot prove the non-existence of a thing.
>>
>>136143558
forgot link https://youtu.be/n4Arlam70bI
he tries to explain how he does it and it shows you how complex our brain is.
>>
>>136143565
interesting, anything else you can add? 33 leads me to the age of jesus at his death, or am I missing something?
>>
>>136137626
>I feel sorry for my future true love who will likely be taken from me

They're going to cut your hands off?
>>
>>136143287
Use a definition of consciousness to explain how you think a rock is a living thing.
>>
File: 1403529071479.png (814KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403529071479.png
814KB, 1280x720px
Just wanted to pop in and say that OP's a fag and should kill himself.
>>
>>136143936
no you are correct there, which is exactly what the number means. It is all occult symbology there are some goo yt channels that have some good content on it a call for an uprising being one
>>
>>136143936
I wrote a book about it. Won't be out for a few months still but I will give you a copy of the manuscript if you want to email me
>>
File: colour.png (3KB, 598x291px) Image search: [Google]
colour.png
3KB, 598x291px
What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!
>>
>>136143663
Newton's laws of motion does not prove karma. It's about physics.
>>
>>136144230
I appreciate, but no, thank you, just looking for a sort of short entretaining read/vid
>>
Wait STOP.
Is there more than one John Wick film?
Is there a second?
>>
File: Schizo Meds.jpg (195KB, 560x744px) Image search: [Google]
Schizo Meds.jpg
195KB, 560x744px
>>136144415
Yes over here. Everyone should take some too.
>>
The biggest mindfuck is to see Agent Smith as the real good guy. He's trying to keep shit together (civilization) while the Neo & friends are shitskinning everything into oblivion.

Re-watch the movie and root for Agent Smith. White Dude, trying to be professional and holding it altogether. But his world keeps getting infected by invaders and rapefugees like Neo, Morpheus, and others.

The ultimate trick in that movie is that most people rooted for the wrong team. We done fucked up.
>>
>>136134257
>yin must reunite with yang
If that's true, there's a problem
>>
>>136143690
If someone tells a lie you can prove they lied.

If karma is real than why are there bank robbers who have never gotten caught? Karma is a nice idea that's it.
>>
>>136134257
none of that has any hint of correlation at all you stupid fag
>>
>>136144243
Well you are sharp bro and you are onto something in the right direction but let me correct you on a few points.

>There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'

There are actually more realities than two, I could there could really be an infinite number of realities as far as physics is concerned but lets just talk about as far as human consciousnesses is concerned. There is the reality people think they live in taking things for face value and thinking shit is randomly occurring when it is in fact all being manipulated. Those who know who are doing the manipulating and trained to read the signs and symbols live in the real reality. Then there are even levels of those that can read the signs and symbols and their purpose.

>NOT yellow - it's red and green

actually you are wrong here. It is every color but yellow. The reason it look yellow is because that is the color of the light reflecting off of it, since the other colors absorbed the light
>>
>>136144243
>Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

this is 100% true
>>
>>136144334
cool as I said go to this channel then
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA

There is another channel called russianvids. Caveat he believes in flat earth because he is a Christian and he knows all the lies in this world and who are behind them so I can hardly blame him for believing the earth is flat, but I am a scientist and know more than him even about what is going on this world and what those behind everything are doing. Flat earth is an Illuminati psyop to discredit truthers and sew misinformation. But as I said other than that russianvids is an expert on occult symbology predictive programming and numerology
>>
>>136142743
This
>>
Westworld was too cocky really
>>
>>136144312
I am a Buddhist and scientist, you don't understand karma.
>>
>>136144415
yah you can watch it cyro.se
>>
>>136144574
yin can never unite with yang, they are eternal. The singularity is always a duality, that is the secret of the universe
>>
>>136134257
What is more likely, some Hollywood roastie gets drunk/doped up and crashes her car or Keanu Reeves, a man who probably had three new roasties before his old one even left his mansion, had his ex whacked?

I'm all for breaking the conditioning but sometimes a random death is a random death.
>>
>>136140501
I like
>>
back to /x/
>>
Insulin injection would be an easy peasy way. Scary though if your diabetic.
>>
>>136142744
Whoa. Look up British Israel society.
>>
File: itachi.jpg (20KB, 479x478px) Image search: [Google]
itachi.jpg
20KB, 479x478px
>>136144243
Each of us live dependent and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. All this is what we call reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One mans reality is another's illusion.
>>
>>136134257
>I guess this means I'm about to be suicided because I understand what they were trying to cover up and hated about The Matrix.

No really you don't, you know a tiny bit, it goes far deeper than you can possibly imagine. Now me on the other hand I expose them on a daily basis on social media platforms and have written a book about what they have done are doing and why. There is a very real possibility they will try to kill me
>>
>>136144730

>There are actually more realities than two

When I used the word 'reality' in that context, I was not referring to other universes, just other people's perceptions of what is 'real'. What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

>actually you are wrong here.

Actually, you are the only person who is wrong here. Computers cannot produce the colour yellow, only the colours red, green and blue. What you saw was red and green, not yellow.
>>
>>136143690
That's why being called a racist in public is such a jewy accusation
>>
>>136134257
>suiciding
>diabetes
kill yourself
>>
>>136145729
>Actually, you are the only person who is wrong here. Computers cannot produce the colour yellow, only the colours red, green and blue. What you saw was red and green, not yellow.

dude I am not trying to compete with you here. I don't give a shot what a computer can do I am trying to explain to you how physics works. No matter what the computer produces or how, or anything else that makes the color yellow, IT IS NEVER YELLOW IT IS EVERY COLOR BUT YELLOW

>I was not referring to other universes,
I was not referring to other universes either only what knowledge you have to perceive the building blocks around you that create what you perceive as reality
>>
>>136140847
new age hippie garbage
>>
>>136144636

>If karma is real than why are there bank robbers who have never gotten caught?

Karma is inseparable from the concept of reincarnation. If a robber died without ever having gotten caught, he could still be reborn with some type of misfortune (like Down syndrome, for example).
>>
>>136146033

>dude I am not trying to compete with you here. I don't give a shot what a computer can do I am trying to explain to you how physics works. No matter what the computer produces or how, or anything else that makes the color yellow, IT IS NEVER YELLOW IT IS EVERY COLOR BUT YELLOW

You are missing the point. The picture was red and green, not yellow.
>>
>>136146134
>reincarnation.

Another scientifically proven fact. First law of thermodynamics.

Energy never ceases to exist it only changes from
>>
>>136134257
go back to /x/, retard
>>
>>136137178
>>136139800
>>136140099
>>136140847
>>136141459
>>136142744
>>136144243
>huffing gasoline
>>
>>136144506
Nahhhhh. When satanic pedos are running the ship it is not a cool ship. Sorry nigger.
>>
>>136146225
>>You are missing the point. The picture was red and green, not yellow.

No you are missing the point IT WAS EVERY COLOR BUT YELLOW

There is nothing in existence that is a single color, or even two colors, or any number of colors other than the full spectrum of a prism. There is only the color perceived by the human eye from the light reflected off of the object.
>>
>>136146476

>>
>A diabetic died from diabetes

ITS LE HAPPENING XD
>>
>>136146134
You're just cherry picking at this point. You said the people who were behind 9/11 were going to experience karma.
>>
>>136136981

even this is more entertaining than the shit frank would leak out of his ass
>>
>>136146528
>You are missing the point. The picture was red and green, not yellow.

lol your argument is so basic bro. There is only primary colors, all secondary and tertiary colors of course only mixtures of primary colors. Lil kids know this, I think it is taught in first grade, regardless whatever color you perceive an object to be is not what color it is only what color you perceive it to bo
>>
File: 1501279889237.gif (832KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1501279889237.gif
832KB, 500x446px
>>136142743
ding ding ding
>>
>>136146723

Frank was just an attention whore.
>>
File: 1490676627102.png (99KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1490676627102.png
99KB, 258x330px
>>136146767
>>136146528
MUH COLORS
>>
>>136146767

>>
>>136140427
You are talking about efficiency. It is far more beneficial and effective to raise healthy free range chickens. You end up with more nutritious and tastier meat.

Machine operated farming of chickens genetically engineered to be too muscular to move and that die violently from machines produces much more but much lower quality meat.
>>
>>136146450
this I lol'd
>>
>>136146259
Are people always reincarnated as people?
>>
>>136147003

No. Sometimes, they don't even reincarnate on Earth.
>>
>>136147003
no not necessarily. Their energy goes back to the guffen so to speak to be recycled
>>
>>136140186
How does one leave?
>>
Dude, people get diabetes at 67. Can you show that she had no medical history?
>>
>>136146423
>>huffing gasoline
is it really that good. maybe I should try it.
>>
File: 1things.jpg (103KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1things.jpg
103KB, 400x364px
>>136146833
>muh colors
Wannabe Bodhisattva starts breaking down reality, perception and metaphysics, then gets mad when his ideas are challenged with science he doesn't understand.

legit truther here
>>
>>136138902
to be fair ghwb gave a speech on 1991/9/11? wouldn't be suprised if was a reference to that rather than a prediction, in the big lebowski the dude writes a check with 91/9/11 on it, i wouldn't read too much into it.
>>
>>136147264

>Democrat

Try it. It can only make you smarter.
>>
>>136147302

>>
>>136147122
this
>>
>>136146847
I mean mechanical separation of the legs, thighs, wings, breast. Doesn't matter we there they were free range or not. Australian guy saying humans can do things better than machines.

He never replied because he was wrong. He's busy saying the same thing to colors guy over and over again because he learned something.
>>
File: 1499056910743.jpg (25KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
1499056910743.jpg
25KB, 335x335px
>>136147302
>>
>>136147406

Are you agreeing with yourself?
>>
File: chakras.jpg (121KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
chakras.jpg
121KB, 720x712px
>>136147432
The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.
>>
File: anger.jpg (59KB, 528x350px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
59KB, 528x350px
>>136147485
I meant this >>136147079
>>
>>136147515
why are you telling me this?
>>
>>136147079
So you rob a bank, don't get caught, and you're reincarnated as a space slug or someone with down syndrome?

You realize that's a huge stretch.>>136147122
>>
File: harmlessness.jpg (289KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
harmlessness.jpg
289KB, 1000x689px
>>136147612
if you don't know, you have failed
>>
>>136147700
i never engaged with you other than mocking you and the other aussie for arguing over the semantics of what colors exist
hence MUH COLORS
>>
>>136147325
wow bro you are super blue pilled. It is no coincidence, you are in the matrix right now
>>
>>136137178
There is not such thing such as INFINITE. Maybe INCONMENSURABLE. In the same way the 'ideal pendulum with no mass or no friction' in Physics 101, there is nothing INFINITE.

Everytime i see "infinite" in a quote, i smell bullshit.
>>
>>136140597
>free will is a lie
consciousness cannot change reality but it can choose what to look at so free will does exist but it is limited to choosing to ignore parts of reality.
>>
File: brotip.png (300KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
brotip.png
300KB, 600x450px
>>136147804
why are you even on this thread? You try and suck your own dick, you are worthless
>>
File: 1495594437612.png (39KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495594437612.png
39KB, 3000x2000px
>>136134257
The meeting of light and dark, huh?
>>
>>136147959
i initially pointed you guys back to /x/
then i read a few comments and keks ensued
>>
>>136143532
>For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
You might be wrong kid
>>
>>136147302
Yeah the guy is stuck in his own little world after he read the Dao of pooh.
>>
File: faggotry.jpg (82KB, 551x365px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.jpg
82KB, 551x365px
>>136148127
stop trying to deflect you try to suck your own dick admit it
>>
>>136147864
>INCONMENSURABLE

doesn't roll off the tongue m8. i get what you're saying, but also try saying that shit 10 times fast. the implication is still there when you say infinite, stop being so autistic
>>
>>136142822
I dont really care

I just know my purpose now and what's possibly going to happen

Ive narrowed the timelines down to ones I can understand and compare

Now i just want to understand why and get to that which life cannot offer
>>
>>136142842
Do it
>>
>>136148350
are you a poo?
you seem incredibly retarded
why is me sucking my own dick an insult?
>>
File: monk.png (592KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
monk.png
592KB, 960x552px
>>136148333
>>
>>136137178
This is called deception, plain and simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqEpF0t1zI&ytbChannel=Nostalgicjukebox

True Christianity doesn't hide like a coward under memes.
>>
>>136148467
email me at [email protected] I will send you a copy of the manuscript of my book. Fair warning, once you know you can't go back
>>
>>136148275
From newtons law of motion? That has to do with physics. Karma is the idea that if you are good, good things happen to you.

Slave ships were lost at sea at the same rate as ships with missionaries as passengers.
>>
File: IMG_0110.gif (762KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.gif
762KB, 245x150px
>>136143017
This is the only thing that makes me question wether I would remain in this ignorant bliss of a reality or not: the timeline is just so fucking entertaining
>>
>>136143051
Its done without violence
>>
File: buddha1.png (344KB, 603x419px) Image search: [Google]
buddha1.png
344KB, 603x419px
>>136148484
It is said that soon after his enlightenment the Buddha passed a man on the road who was struck by the Buddha’s extraordinary radiance and peaceful presence. The man stopped and asked, “My friend what are you? Are you a celestial being or a god?”
“No” said the Buddha.
“Well then are you some kind of magician or wizard?”
Again the Buddha answered, “No.”
“Are you a man?”
“No.”
“Well my friend, then what are you?” The Buddha replied, “I am awake.”

stop sucking your own dick degenerate
>>
>>136138101
the problem is there is no software to accurately replicate the routines and subroutines of the human brain. sure you have the data of a human brain stored on a hard drive, but what can you do with it? hardly much, that's why AI is such a difficult thing to develop and comprehend

it's not the data that's important, it's what you do with it
>>
>>136148622
You do not understand karma
>>
>>136148783
>dudebuddhalmao
>>
>>136144062
Never going to happen. Bye
>>
File: 1501686224637.jpg (202KB, 1080x751px) Image search: [Google]
1501686224637.jpg
202KB, 1080x751px
You guys are missing out. All of us here feel sorry for you guys
>>
File: 1497920174633.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497920174633.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>136137626
Im not even larpig but a few weeks ago went outiside and the sky looked all wrong, like a low res image and i have 20/20 eye sight no glasses. I started to question things even more.
>>
File: EYES.jpg (195KB, 594x892px) Image search: [Google]
EYES.jpg
195KB, 594x892px
>>136148881
>>
>>136148998
>ayyy, muh photoshop proof
it's not the 90th anymore bruh
>>
File: IMG_0269.png (437KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.png
437KB, 1136x640px
>>136144415
Second one is so good you have to watch it multiple times

Keanu is a fucking God among actors and I dream about 1 day being able to gun-fun as good as him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsDV7nNftAM
>>
>>136142057
This. I believed it for a while. Looked into it and found out he used different types of water and froze them at different temps. Just a quack trying to pretend he knows more than you.

I heard about this guy from the movie what the bleep do we know. I watched it when I was ODing on the blues as a young lad. Went back and watch it years later and laughed at the blatant lies and stupidity.
>>
>>136144506
The final level is seeing them as 2 sides to the same coin and 1 not existing without the other

Neo enters smith first and then smith enters neo to complete the cycle and create "The One"

Good does not exist without evil and evil does not exist without good. Light doesnt exist without dark and dark without light etc
>>
>>136148800
>it's not the data that's important, it's what you do with it

I am a computer scientist and former computer science professor. The thing about a computer is you literally have to explain to it how do everything like a child. You have to not only teach it how to do it things, but actually teach it how to interpret what you are teaching it. Humans do things unconscionably that are very difficult to explain concoisuly. Such as recognizing someone 30 years after you have last seen them. How do you explain to computer how you recognize them in an algorithm? It's quite a daunting task
>>
>>136149326
Right. Australian poster just ignored this post because he was wrong.
>>
>>136149515
anon gets it

as I already said the secret to everything is that the singularity is actually a duality
>>
File: IMG_0270.gif (2MB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.gif
2MB, 500x206px
>>136144636
>Implying bank robbers are the bad guys and not just karma for the (((banks)))
>>
File: fat-pig-sister.jpg (150KB, 1250x1875px) Image search: [Google]
fat-pig-sister.jpg
150KB, 1250x1875px
>>136149168
>>
>>136137178

Honestly, the only thing you seem to be missing is that the entire universe works on the principle of pressure mediation.
>>
>>136145167
Scientific buddhists that believe in "God" scare the NWO
>>
File: aston.jpg (59KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
aston.jpg
59KB, 530x800px
>>136149840
>>
>>136145688
Do you fear death?
>>
>>136145443
nobody gives a shit on x about this for a reason..so do like x and ignore this poster besides neo was the bad guy they flip everything aroun you and the man plays alot of dumb ass characters to fool your mind HE IS AN ACTHOR MAKING YOU BELIEVE HIS ondore lies

>>136147079
hahahaahahahahahahah yes sure now go back to x defando and post dicks about ur ugly naked huehhue uma delicia body
>>
File: demon.png (360KB, 554x598px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
360KB, 554x598px
>>136149928
lol you are dead on there
>>
>>136149718
>Humans do things unconscionably that are very difficult to explain concoisuly.

a metaphor is humans operate on a much higher-level programming language, much higher than the programming languages we currently know. we can understand abstractly what this high level language is doing (in terms of human actions) the problem comes when trying to break it down to lower-level machine language so that we can replicate, which is the difficult part.

it's trying to reverse engineer compiled code and we have no idea what language it's written in and where to start looking
>>
>>136150001
No. Death is life, life is death. Again this the illusion of duality when it is a singularity. Were you afraid of birth? Why fear death?

To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan
>>
>>136149718
I work in loss prevention and there is facial recognition software that alerts us when someone who has previously stolen enters one of our locations.

I imagine in 30 years it will still recognize the same face.
>>
File: ffgy.png (547KB, 468x618px) Image search: [Google]
ffgy.png
547KB, 468x618px
>>136137178
What a load of tripe
>>
>>136150133
>he problem comes when trying to break it down to lower-level machine language so that we can replicate, which is the difficult par

No this isn't true. In fact just the opposite. Machine code is simple, it is a series of true false decisions. The problem is not breaking everything down to a dichotomy, it is explaining it philosophically and logically that is difficult

>>136150163
I did not say it was not possible, just daunting. Facial recognition just uses geometry to recognize patterns. What if you were blind, how do you recognize that person? Or recognize them from behind at a shopping mall by their walk etc. There are millions of scenarios to recognizing someone that has nothing to do with their face
>>
>>136149928
kikes hate Buddhists because they know we cannot be bribed with secret knowledge or promises of power or wealth or swayed by their superstitions. We are their worst enemies as far as their psyop efforts
>>
>>136150524
semantics. reread what i wrote and you'll find we're saying essentially the same thing
>>
>>136150524
I imagine someone who is 100% blind could recognize someone's voice.
>>
>>136137178
the australian guy knows
>>136147864
there is a lot of infinites in maths faggot
>>
https://youtu.be/JvKEwr0iNA0

>>
>>136134395
Hilarious how this is a new tactic. Look out for "you're crazy", "you sound like a crazy person", "you sound like a lunatic", and others
>>
>>136134257
Just declaring from here that i will work with whoever owns the simulation for a bigger penis and 10 million$
>>
>>136137178
On a hike innawoods. I think this level has failed to load completely. No wind, no bird sounds, no squirrels, or any wildlife for that matter.

The only animal that I have encountered is a frog.
>>
File: kikeArgument.png (349KB, 850x446px) Image search: [Google]
kikeArgument.png
349KB, 850x446px
>>136152360

Gaslight
deflect with forced humor/mockery
deny evidence/attack source of proven facts
counter with Jew propaganda from Jew sources
NEVER ADDRESS THE FACTS

just exposes to everyone what a fucking kike is and does and creates an immunity for them against future kikery
>>
File: 1383625586700.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1383625586700.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>136152270
>2 hours

I could watch 2 of the actual movies instead of that hearing that guys basement ramblings
>>
>>136137178
Tremendous write up. Look into tom Campbell's lectures on jewtube if you don't know about his big toe theory
>>
>>136152784
I wish you would adopt a trip so I could filter you once and for all.
>>
>>136144243
>Muh life is simulation bluepill
>don't worry about reality goy, we'll take care of that for you. .
>>
>>136146450
Smith is the one who overthrows the satanic pedos ruling the matrix and brings back choice: leave reality(the matrix) or stay in it after it has been restored to the good place it once was
>>
>>136154373
hahah JIDF or shareblue? You know I am waking them up. Don't be afraid it was inevitable
>>
>>136134395
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html
What if I told you truth is sometimes stranger then fiction.
>>
>>136147003
Dont you see animals?

Sometimes you get 7 or so dog (or maybe 9 cat lives?) lives instead of 1 human life
>>
File: IMG_7995.jpg (43KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7995.jpg
43KB, 396x385px
>>136154923
You fucking rediculous niggers. Back to /x with this stupid shit.
>>
File: fix.jpg (335KB, 723x1494px) Image search: [Google]
fix.jpg
335KB, 723x1494px
>>136138003
here i fixed it for you
>>
>>136137626
>green code
It's light constructs, and the machine elves made it all. You (under normal circumstances) physically cannot see the spectrum they are working and exist on.
>>
>>136147213
Follow the path of The One. Learn true duality and find your final choice: everything you could ever possibly imagine and want/desire... or cold dark depressing truth.
>>
>>136147864
The point is that we cant understand or comprehend it right now with our limited terms

Infinite describes that and requried true imagination to understand
>>
>>136147977
Yeah, I can tell shit is coming and the eclipse is going right over me at the end of this month...
>>
>>136148590
Give me your phone number and facebook. I dont email
>>
>>136155933
bro it's a book lol
>>
>>136139448
you believe there is no soul in there? What if it's a demon manifesting through tech.
>>
>>136143532
If it can be programed into fucking Fallout 3 how can it not be programed into our universe, but of course you are probably an no good Atheist.
>>
>>136156355

>What if it's a demon manifesting through tech.

This is what the AI agenda is all about - a non-physical, demonic force interacting with the physical world using technology as its medium. It seeks the end of all biological life.
>>
>>136150146
Then just prepare and move on

John Wick their bitchass when they come for you, I want a good news story of the Baba Yaga killing 3 armed assassins with headshots
>>
>>136152574
Youre exactly the kind of person who isnt worth hiring
>>
>>136155195
>Praising death whenever it comes
Ummmm
>>
>>136156127
Ah damn, guess you wont give it to me then.
>>
File: 1473242709900.png (14KB, 649x498px) Image search: [Google]
1473242709900.png
14KB, 649x498px
>>136134257
no cgi will surprise pol anymore. i guess lots of deaths could however.
>>
File: 1470474239700.gif (2KB, 452x372px) Image search: [Google]
1470474239700.gif
2KB, 452x372px
>>136134395
>You're like a real life crazy person.
>>
File: 1490134402523.gif (485KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490134402523.gif
485KB, 267x200px
>>136157058
>does not know the joy of accepting the notion that death is ever present. it unironically enriches your life unlike almost anything else. Almost all of life misery comes from the fact that we take life as something absolute, something we feel 100% invested in. That is crippling strain on your spirit.
>>
>>136148705
Is that what they said during the revolutionary war you twat?
>>
>>136156127
Send it to my 10 minute mail account please: [email protected]

I want to know 'the code'
>>
>>136137626
>>
File: 1501667947468.png (2KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1501667947468.png
2KB, 300x100px
>>136160139
6000000 Kikes
>>
File: i-see-dead-pipel.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
i-see-dead-pipel.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>136134395
>>
>>136159666
first tell me a bout yourself. I don't want my book falling into the wrong hands, there are shills here always trying to get a copy
>>
>>136160846

IAMA Engineer awoken by the pre election shenanigans involving a certain embassy and a satantist presidential candidate.

I have renewed my lease on my ten minute mail: [email protected]
>>
>>136161073
sent bruv
>>
>>136158877
>Praising
>>
>>136149799
It's one object with two states, like how water has three. Love=good/evil.
>>
>>136161073
>>136161349
Omg i want the book now! Can you mail it to my adress?
>>
>>136161349
Thank you I will have a read of it
>>
>>136137178
And millions of us doing this and working in harmony created the conciousness we call Kek and allowed us to shape reality.
>>
>>136161349
Seems interesting

I searched for 'code' and found no specific reality related code but I guess you meant the playbook
>>
>>136161619
yah
>>
>>136162168
Ok send it then

When will it arrive?
>>
>>136162096
the code isn't actually computer code lol, the matrix is not a computer simulation. It is just a fabricated reality. The book shows who created it and how. After you finish the book email me and let me know then I will show you the Matrix from the outside
>>
>>136162246
give me your email
>>
File: IMG_0635.png (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.png
23KB, 200x200px
>>136142385
Hello stratfor
>>
>>136159112

This is a problem that can't be solved by violence, as it will merely beget more violence in a never-ending cycle of violence where we just can't win. The only way to solve this problem is through non-violent non-compliance with (((them))) involving massive numbers of people.
>>
>>136162096
Well sorry I said that there is an actual code but it isn't computer code.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius
>>
>>136161714

This is true. Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

http://www.thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D
>>
>>136162982
Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It is a gateway into occultism and many believe it unironically
>>
>>136162982
As a Buddhist I have no problem with this. It is a heightened awareness and unconscious programming and quite effective in counter ops of reprogramming the conditioning. Just wanted to let ev one why the kikes were doing it
>>
>>136162982
It would be better to use something people already love and have an affection for however rather than an occult deity. That way it can effect Christians positively also. Like Jesus memes about the kikes and the left
>>
>>136134257
WATCH ANOTHER MOVIE
>>
>>136162791
Really because that's literally never stopped them, Vietnam and the War in the Middle East went on just fine.
>>
>>136134257
FUCk them niggas! Fuck you IRS I'm gonna blow up your fucking anchorage building for fucking with my checks. 0PROXIES=0FUCKSGIVVEN
>>
>>136163805

But those non-violent movements of non-compliance were in America, not Vietnam and the Middle East. Furthermore, those were fringe movements. Most Americans were not involved in those movements. I stand by my point. Non-violence non-compliance by massive numbers of people can overthrow (((their))) inherently corrupt system, because (((they))) do not want to rule over a pile of corpses.
>>
>>136164375

* Non-violent non-compliance
>>
I just made a thread for anyone interested to develop new memes to change global consciousness of pizzagate the kikes etc
>>
File: 1455891929353[1].png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1455891929353[1].png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>
>>136162443
Why dont you just summarize it? I dont want your damn book and you failed the test by asking for an email
>>
>>136163102
Maybe, maybe not. What I see though is a chance. A real chance to help my family, my friends, my countrymen and even every people by casting off the chains of the molochians and their ilk. If the price of that is hellfire for myself, then so be it.
>>
>>136137626

>They cannot stop it.

Insisting it's not what they want. Just continue your function in society and fulfill the elite's purpose I suppose, eh?
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (80KB, 875x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
80KB, 875x387px
>>136163421
Christians are serving the same jewish abrahamic religion though
>>
>>136165489
Youre meant to be a sheep then

Sex is boring to me and giving girls orgasms makes me feel empty and like I wasted energy
>>
>>136166364
dude I don't care if you read it, I am doing you a favor here
>>
>>136166465
come to this thread brother it's all out war time >>136164298
>>
File: podesta1.png (450KB, 1213x673px) Image search: [Google]
podesta1.png
450KB, 1213x673px
>>136166465
>>
File: responsibility.png (520KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
responsibility.png
520KB, 800x534px
>>136166855
Checked. That's why its all so tiresome.

Because the west turned away from Christianity and the result is John C. Calhoun's "Behavioral Sink". We've forgotten what it means to be human and died a spiritual death that he termed "death1".

Our souls are already dead. We are simply sitting around playing vidya and not breeding and promoting all forms of destructive degenerate behavior waiting for our bodies to catch up.

That's why we let in muslim "refugees". We can tell they have something we lost: they have a unifying spirit that guides them. It's an evil destructive spirit but an animating flame that drives them ever forward nonetheless. We've lost that animating flame that used to drive us to an ever higher state of being. We've replaced it with base consumerism and nihilism that is rotting humanity instead of elevating it.

Nothing short of a complete spiritual "resurrection" can save western civilization.

https://youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
>>
>>136166874
No youre not
>>
>>136167159
while we owe a lot to science, i think it's to blame. things are based too much off of statistics and data. we live a life without the ability to diverge from the norm. we can't conquer because it's racyiss, we can't build new things because we're bogged down in environmental protection laws, the list goes on. the arabs and chinks just do shit and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>136167475
>>136167159
Races and belief systems arent unified beings

Theyre just methods of controlling conscious individual avatars
>>
>>136167643
Er i should say semi conscious
>>
File: chakras2.jpg (233KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
chakras2.jpg
233KB, 720x712px
>>136167303
ok fine then why ya bugging me guy
>>
>>136167475

It's not 'science' that is the problem. It's the way the powers that be have used science as a tool to nurture people's arrogance. Science is a way of explaining the unexplained; to search systematically for truth. They used pseudoscience as a hammer to marginalize extra-terrestrial and supernatural explanations for the unexplained. Think about it: totally unexplained and counter intuitive consequences of quantum mechanics and general relativity are just "science we don't fully understand" but unexplained things like possible cases of ESP and spiritual or psychedelic experiences are just "unscientific hooey" written off as lies or hallucinations.

Evolution and the origin of humanity as it is currently taught has numerous huge holes but we go right on teaching it as-is because admitting that there are serious doubts to it would admit that we don't know the whole story and extra terrestrial or supernatural forces might be back on the table.
>>
It would appear the reason I keep making this choice is because having/being infinite makes everything boring, like a puzzle that's finished. I choose to scramble the puzzle so I have something interesting to do: put the puzzle back together.

This puzzle doesnt seem that complex though when you really break it down. Is this really the best there is?

Shit where's something more complex than imagination can come up with?

Just more imagination forever until ot eventually repeats?

That sounds so fucking lame
>>
>>136168169
Because youre not a normal poster and I'm observing you

I always appreciate posters that act different

Thats why I'm here. To find things that are a challenge to figure out. Like The Man in Black in Westworld kind of

I hope season 2 is thought provoking
>>
>>136168274
Science is a belief system

Religion is a belief system
>>
Final bump
>>
File: 1500393370977.jpg (73KB, 639x955px) Image search: [Google]
1500393370977.jpg
73KB, 639x955px
>>136140697

But computers can't create philosophy and reality is objectively pointless without philosophy.
>>
>>136134257
The Matrix was about Morpheus, the commander of the Nebuchadnezzar. He is supposed to find the One who will save Zion.
>Morpheus- God of Dreams
>ONEirology- Study and interpretation of Dreams
Zion=Israel
Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream=2 Daniel.

There was a video of a Rabbi explaining that the mixing of clay and iron in the dream refers to mixing of Europeans with Arabs. Which will then make them weak and god will crush them. The video was deleted though.
>>
>>136171147
"God" will crush them

And by god you mean these guys
>>136137737
Right?
>>
>>136134257
wanna explain wtf those two snippets/stories have to do with the prophecy being fulfilled and yin & yang or why you added them in OP?
>>
>tfw taoist/hindu/zen school of thought and reading all this mental ward tier material.

You guys are retarded and take yourselves too seriously.
>>
>>136171944
Stop being a normie
And do your research newfag
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.