[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Places to live in America? I'm moving....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: newyorkspotlightscard.jpg (867KB, 1484x956px) Image search: [Google]
newyorkspotlightscard.jpg
867KB, 1484x956px
Okay pol, I've decided I undoubtedly want to remain here in the States. Less gun laws, entrepreneurial spirit, less taxes than in Europe, and less African migrants are just some of the reasons.

But I have to ask, which cities in America are pol approved? I prefer cities which are more or less white, without the scourge of niggers terrorizing people on the street. That being said i have no problem living in proximity to *based blacks*. But at the same time i don't want to live in bumfuck nowhere with inbred rednecks and stormfags riding around on motor-wheelchairs complaining about 'duhh goberment'

What's an honorary aryan to do pol?
>>
New Hampshire
>>
What state do you currently live in?
>>
North Dakota! Jk, haha we suck.
>>
>>136131988
What state are you from?
>>
>>136131988
>which cities in America are pol approved?

None

Living in a city is the most bluepilled existence imaginable. Why would you want to live in a fake concrete jungle filled to the brim with niggers and libshits?

What you want is a little plot of land far enough away from anything important that when the inevitable combination race-and-nuclear-war kicks off, you can sleep in and stay cozy

But sure go ahead and live in a city and drink ten gallons of estrogen a day while throwing 30% of your income directly into the trash, all for the pleasure of turning into a tranny immediately prior to being raped to death by a pack of niggers. Sounds like a great plan.
>>
The reason why I'm asking for cities is because of higher wages and more job opportunities in my field-its essentially my only option at this point.
>>
>>136131988
Chile.
>>
>>136132353

What is your field?

>higher wages and more job opportunities

Yep, money definitely sounds like a good trade for your health and sanity. You're literally being paid to be a miserable cuck, so that some other guy can be happy. Sounds like a pretty cucked existence desu
>>
>>136131988
Bend, Oregon.
>>
Comp Sci. But will I be any less cucked in a smaller city? Perhaps it may be a better idea to move to a smaller, more southern city
>>
Do not tell this shill about the remaining safe havens. They will use hos info to inject more refugees
>>
>>136131988
I don't know about /pol/ approved cities but I can give you a little helper. Find a map of the us. Find all the big metropolitan cities. Do research please. Take a pen and draw a circle, not too big around those cities. Now look at the map. Anywhere outside those circles are fine. Use your brain when determining the region. US is a big place, you can probably find a nice town to live in.
>>
>>136135162

I lived in Austin for 5 years and loved it, lots of tech work there. The city itself is heavily cucked and "diverse", but there are lots of white suburbs to choose from where houses are large and cheap. No state income tax, but high property taxes.

Have a look here http://www.nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/map.html, you can show maps by race, find places that are 90%+ white.
>>
>>136137165
What if we archive it
https://archive.is/KlJJl
>>
>>136137210
>https://archive.is/KlJJl

good luck with that...
>>
>>136131988
come to new orleans,mon ami.
>>
>>136135406
yup
>>
go to detroit you'll fit in and get good deals.

baltimore is based af.
>>
File: 1501217444515.jpg (1MB, 1483x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1501217444515.jpg
1MB, 1483x1113px
Not NYC
>>
>>136139159
Sup brah- Algiers ftw!! Actually it's a fucking hell hole and you're probably a yankee
>>
Minnesota or Montana. Unfortunately wages in Montana are really depressed compared to the rest of the country.

Don't be afraid of liberals. They are good people, just like conservatives. If the federal government had less power, no one would give a shit about Identity politics.
>>
>>136135120
Top kek.
>>
>>136142561
wrong.i am cajun poo yie
>>
File: msfargo.jpg (1019KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
msfargo.jpg
1019KB, 2272x1704px
Microsoft has a development office in Fargo. The pay probably isn't as high as in Seattle but the cost of living isn't as high either.
>>
>>136142344
What ever happened to NYC? It seems like its lost all sense of being American, and just became a multicultural shithole. It's a shame because it's actually a beautiful place in itself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.