[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((holocaust))) surviver

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Holohoax.jpg (297KB, 706x620px) Image search: [Google]
Holohoax.jpg
297KB, 706x620px
I have the option to meet a (((holocaust))) survivor, should I meet them? If so what should I say/ask them?
>>
>>136129752
What are the circumstances? Is it related to work or school, or is it just some con artist kike coming to speak at an event?
If it's work/school-related, I'd just play dumb and ask them about things like the concentration camps, treatment of Jewish prisoners, etc..
Maybe even mention that you read a book that mention a "masturbation machine", and ask him if there's any truth to that.
Otherwise, if you don't have any risk of getting kicked out of school or losing your job, then I'd go full 14/88 with the questioning.
Come prepared, because he'll more than likely be evasive or turn the tables on you for nearly everything you ask him. Kikes are tricky like that.
>>
>>136130527
It's school related but I could still probably go full 14/88. That being said that wouldn't be necessary as the (((holocaust))) can be debunked by just asking questions.
>>
bump

Potentially good thread.
>>
>>136129752
Definitely come prepared like other anon said and ask mostly about the human soap, roller coaster, masturbation machine, etc. Also if you can find out which camp ahead of time try and learn specifics, ie. if he was at Auschwitz ask about the swimming pool, how many people he saw led into the gas chambers, if he saw the documentary that proved they were added later. Shit like that .. be subtle though, you don't want to cause a scene and get sympathy on his side.
>>
>>136132110
I can't find out but it should be pretty easy to ask (if they don't mention it before hand).
>>
>>136129752
Are you implying that there aren't any legit holocaust survivors?
>>
>>136133073
>2017
>still thinking the (((holocaust))) happened
>>
>>136129752
Ask him whether he was a member of Sonderkommando and survived only because of he was good at killing fellow jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando
>>
>>136133073
How can you survive something that never happened?
>>
>>136133352
A random prisoner would not logically know about all the details that you feel "debunk" the holocaust. He will either go with the narrative or tell you that he doesn't know.
>>
>>136133785
They should at least know some basic things about their experience in the camps. That is all I would need.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.