[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese Traditional Medicine - Insectoid edition!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: pangolin.jpg (119KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
pangolin.jpg
119KB, 700x464px
Is there anything the Zerg doesn't devour? Name anything organic they won't eat to make their pipi grow 2mm.

You can't.
>>
File: 03_platypus_gal.jpg (50KB, 351x620px) Image search: [Google]
03_platypus_gal.jpg
50KB, 351x620px
I got to see one of these up close and personal at the San Diego Zoo. I can't for the life of me even contemplate hurting something that cute and harmless. Anyone who would hurt a pangolin to make magic penis dust deserves the save horrible tortuous death as the asshole in australia who was beheading platypuses.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/platypuses-found-beheaded-in-albury-botanic-gardens/news-story/94a0e0b2a346818562fc1f07cddb302c
Nordbot archive if you must, but I'm actually going to give these guts the click for this important topic. Seriously some fucking monster is beheading platypuses. WTF is wrong with people?
>>
>>136125297
>Name anything organic they won't eat to make their pipi grow 2mm.

Niggers
>>
>>136126166
>Nordbot archive if you must
Not him, but next time always archive or screencap paywalled shit.
http://archive.is/MmNY0
>>
i doubt they'd eat a porcupine
>>
>>136126423
Yeah, not the whole thing. Only the ground up spikes.
>>
>>136126391
I bet you'd be surprised, I get this sneaking suspicion they would.
>>
>>136125297
Guaranteed I could preserve this species. Traffic some of them onto my land and I'll breed them for pets. Boom. Extinction averted. Just don't sell any to a Chinese.
>>
>>136126834
One of the hardest species to breed in captivity - besides the species that outright die, like Great Whites.

okay.jpg son
>>
File: 1499960427411.png (823KB, 688x607px) Image search: [Google]
1499960427411.png
823KB, 688x607px
>>136127081
White finds a way
>>
>>136126391
>implying they wouldn't
>>
File: when the gravel arives.jpg (21KB, 312x345px) Image search: [Google]
when the gravel arives.jpg
21KB, 312x345px
>>136126623
Oh my god. Fascism for the win. We need to convince the chinks that ground up nigger babies will give them muh dick status. They will start harvesting them for their watermelonium and kill the din due population boom.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.