[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that this kind of trading is allowed? When the fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: sign.png (836KB, 888x575px) Image search: [Google]
sign.png
836KB, 888x575px
Why is it that this kind of trading is allowed? When the fuck will people wake up to accept that the gender pay gap is imaginary? When the fuck will my cucked nation finally do something about the degeneracy that is running so rampant, it now opens up vegan cafes.
I pressent to you, cafe 'Handsome her'.
In the most cucked suburb, of the most cucked city in the most cucked state of the most cucked nation in the world.
>>
>>136124879
>see a nice girl
>want to pay her a drink to break the ice
>know that you'll get charged more
>do a 360 and walk out
>girl will complain that no one hit on her
>>
>>136124879
But is it the most cucked establishment?
As to when people will wake up, who knows? Blissful ignorance to them. They will likely have to be forcibly awakened.
>>
>>136124879
That's illegal.
>>
>>136124879
>>136125049
>>136125062
>>136125089
It’s a lesbian bar, you fools.
>>
>Forces christcuck bakers to make faggot cake
>Doesn't mind that men are literally being discriminated against because of their sex, something they can't control
>>
>>136125163
Why mention men at all, then?
>>
>>136125163
why have this policy then if men aren't the customers?
>>
>>136125089
Is it, though? Because they are trading.
Remember, in Australia, you can be thrown in prison for killing someone with their own weapon if they break into your house and try to kill you.
sub Saharan African youth run rampant taking advantage of the fact our soft judicial and law enforcement system is too afraid to be labeled racist to bother doing anything about the fact they car jack, break and enter, mug etc on a daily basis.
Our shit is backwards, and it isn't even in a funny way anymore. Now it's sad.
>>
>>136125322
Wait, this shit is in Australia >:(
WHEEEREEE I WILL DESTROY IT
>>
>>136125163
It isn't, it is a cafe that trades during the day.
The area is so rife with these types, its akin to a sharia zone.
Except replace the sand niggers with Antifa feminists with nose piercings and a chip on their shoulder because chad wouldn't fuck them in highschool.
>>
>>136125470
Brunswick, Victoria.

Google it.
>>
>>136124879
A-Are they assuming my gender?
>>
>>136125163
>>136125322
It's illegal by Australia's Sex Discrimination Act, 1984 under the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women and certain aspects of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention 156.

If your local police refuse to enforce the law take lessons from the Bald Knobbers, who lynched their police.
>>
>>136125526
>Melbourne

Yeah that place needs to be Mc(TM)Nuked(TM).
Went from best town in Australia to literal lib shitfest.
>>
>>136124879
I would gladly pay a 20% mark up if it guarantees I get laid
>>
>>136125662
Right?
I grew up there.
Once was amazing.
Now i think even Sydneystan is a more desirable place to live.
>>
File: file.png (29KB, 690x614px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 690x614px
>>
>>136124879

> Respect goes both ways
> By the way, men are inferior and will be charged more

I guess they're telling us they don't want to be respected then.
>>
>>136125746
Sydney and Melbourne are containment zones.
>>
>>136125163
tfw no lesbian findom gf
>>
>>136124879

>this is okay but the chink who put up a sign in his window saying he wants no dogs or black people the media jumps all over.
>>
Supposedly the extra charge is optional but they still treat men like shit.
>>
>>136124879
File charges lol.
Im pretty sure this isnt legal
>>
>>136124879
>pickup brick holding up sign
>casually toss through window

This is the eventuality that men protect women from. The peace we live in now is not the norm.
>>
just complain about them to the proper authority then, retard
https://www.humanrightscommission.vic.gov.au/discrimination
>>
>blacks will be charged 80% extra and the proceeds will be donated to rape crisis centers and single mothers
>>
Good thing when I go in this place I identify as a woman instead of an attack helicopter.
>>
>>136124879
Respkt wamn

No but seriously, they write the first two then have the gal to write: "respect goes both ways"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.