[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what if Jews genocide whites? They only kill the dumb and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (1KB, 187x136px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1KB, 187x136px
So what if Jews genocide whites? They only kill the dumb and weak ones. They should be thanked for helping improve white IQ
>>
Finns will kill kikes. Too bad Nazis didn't.
>>
>>136124393
They want to kill all of them. Europeans are always the one to lift the veil and spot the Jew.
>>
> Israel 95
>>
File: kek.jpg (24KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
24KB, 306x306px
>>136124393
China will have a easy time steam-rolling Israel and the rest of the world.

Why are jews so fucking retarded? Do they really think mocca-colored hipster mongrels will be able to operate for example an air-force in their favour? Or pay taxes?
>>
>>136124393

You seem to not understand the meaning of the word genocide.
>>
>>136125496
My country is full of chinese.they are literally yellow Jews. Try again
>>
>>136125700
Oh yeah, that must make them allies

te-hee!
>>
>>136125824
Hundreds of such articles

www.thetower.org/article/chinas-deepening-interest-in-israel/

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2080572/china-and-israel-vow-deepen-relations%3famp=1

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/www.newsweek.com/china-israel-military-technology-beijing-jerusalem-saul-eisenberg-weapons-607117%3famp=1
>>
>>136124393

This is one of those things on /pol/ people post that makes no sense whatsoever. If they were to kill off a race, it would be the Arabs because those are the only assholes that are making their life hell. And if the Jew were to do it, then I'd give them my full support.
>>
>>136125700
>>136127039
This. There's a reason the USA wants to suck Israel's dick so hard --- they know that Israel doesn't need US aid (it's like 1% of Israel's GDP and they need to spend 70-80% on US products) and that Israel could easily get things for cheaper from China or even Russia. China and Israel have the potential to be greatest of allies. Russia, under Putin, have also grown very close to Israel (letting Israel do what they want in Syria/Lebanon when they feel threatened) and Israel evens sided with Russia at the UN over Crimea when the US didn't, which angered the US.
>>
File: 009 - KNdoDgn.gif (69KB, 470x370px) Image search: [Google]
009 - KNdoDgn.gif
69KB, 470x370px
>>136124393
YES THANK YOU MASSSA FOR CUTTING OFF MY FORESKIN! THANK YOU!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.