[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with German politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Download (1).png (328B, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).png
328B, 290x174px
Can anyone help me understand how the German government is getting through with their betrayel of the German people ???

Hail Germany
Hail America
Hail Israel
>>
Because a lot of Germans like Merkel:
http://www.dw.com/en/chancellor-merkels-approval-rating-rises-in-polls-as-parties-stay-close/a-37882442
>>
File: 1402253234257.jpg (63KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402253234257.jpg
63KB, 453x500px
>>136119125
>betrayel of the German people
As in being one of the wealthiest countries on earth? Are you fucking boomerspawns that terrified of sharing your daddy's taxes?
>>
>>136121267
Why can't a simple German family afford 2+ kids?
Hell, I barely saw any German children at all yesterday...
>>
>>136121562
>Why can't a simple German family afford 2+ kids?
Do you actually think that a society where you're conditioned to work until you're 70 wants you to have children? You just pay for the crimes of your forefathers and then cease your existence, as it was ment to be. Germans are literally dead pledge.
>>
>>136121562

and in return ali and fatima produce 7-9 retarded offsprings, feed by welfare. how is that even possible?
>>
PC
>>
>>
>>136122248
Muslims are shameless when it comes to leeching while germans are humble and don't like begging the gouvernment for gibs.
>>
>>136122248
After 70 years of conditioning and pacifying you fucks are still too bigheaded to make use of the most advanced social system in the world. Instead you use it to lure the entirety of Africa in. kek.
>>
>>136122767

yes, specially the older choose to starve instead of going to ask for help.
>>
File: remi shrug.png (167KB, 350x407px) Image search: [Google]
remi shrug.png
167KB, 350x407px
>>136123042
Sorry, not sorry
>>
>>136119125
Germania is hurting but she will survive. She will make it through like she always has. God is with you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.