[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tories attack based Jeremy Kyle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 099.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
099.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
A "Jeremy Kyle generation" of irresponsible, alienated and socially inadequate young men will be identified by the Conservatives,said Chris Grayling.He warn that there is a "massive problem for our society" created by Jeremy Kyle.
"We have a growing number of 'Jeremy Kyle' generation of young men, alienated and drifting without a purpose in life.''

What did he meant by that? Isn't Jeremy Kyle good influence on young Brits?Guy in the pic looks pretty comfy
>>
>>136118378

Chris Grayling is a fucking idiot using a stupid generalisation. There has always been a big Jeremy Kyle contingent in this country, they just didn't bother to look before because this is the first time a generation has been poorer than the previous one.
>>
British people are honorary eastern europeans.
>>
>>136118378

It's a subtle way of saying they feel they need to help the white, working (read: not working) class but in essence they won't because they would rather have more immigration instead.
>>
>>136118378
Truck of peace time.

They will blame anyone and anything other than the real problem.
>>
>>136118378
Yeah well when you have an incompetent government who panders to the Jews and gives our country away to foreign mudshits and eurotrash and who is too cowardly to state these truths, then what do you expect, you balding fat fuck. Give me my money, you tosser.
>>
File: 16ISBS_POL_POT__2155277e.jpg (14KB, 318x386px) Image search: [Google]
16ISBS_POL_POT__2155277e.jpg
14KB, 318x386px
>>136118378

The Jeremy Kyle Show is full of bourgeois actor scum taking the piss out of the poor. That one looks like a tranny also.

Year Zero when?
>>
>>136119731
You know, it does feel that way. It has it's perks. Tracksuit bottoms are cozy as fuck.
>>
>>136119645
this
Not even trying to be a chav apologist but who's more likely to bear some responsibility for the north losing its industries and standards of living over several decades resulting in a mass of uneducated, state-dependent adults? Jeremy kyle or the politicians? Jezza and his network are simply cashing in on a long-established socioeconomic trend that nobody seems to be willing to fix.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1269x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1269x489px
>>136119731
Finally
>>
I can give them a purpose. I can lead them.
>>
>>136118378
Watching some of Jeremy Kyle is a step towards enlightenment. It really 'broadens' your understanding of how chavs can be.
>>
Welfare generation are required for Labour votes, that's why Labour always just give degenerates more and more money.
>>
>>136120759
You should try mentioning this to a labour voter. The cognitive dissonance is incredible.
>>
>>136119645
>this is the first time a generation has been poorer than the previous one.

If a politician could make my life at least as good as my parents I'd literally follow any order he gave.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.