[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats and dogs are responsible for climate change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.sacbee.com/news/local/environment/article164990657.html

In a study released Wednesday, a geography professor at UCLA calculated that the meat-based food Americans’ dogs and cats eat – and the waste those pets produce – generate the equivalent of about 64 million tons of carbon dioxide a year.

>Geography professor
>>
>>136116194
>UCLA
LOL no
>>
>>136116194
Next time archive your links instead of passing them through jewgle AMP.
http://archive.is/MkjGn
>>
guess the chinese were on to something by eating all the pets
>>
>>136116333

Apologies. I don't post often and didn't know the archive site.
>>
>>136116194
Niggers breathing up all the white mans air are responsible for climate change.
>>
>>136116194
>Stop having dogs as pets, muslims hate do... I mean... climate change you shitlord.
>>
>>136116194
Media won't cover this.

It makes liberals look retarded when they will ignore it.

>MEH GLOBAL WARMING, EARTH IS DYING!
"get rid of your pets"
>FLUFFY NO, FUCK THE EARTH!
>>
>>136116194
I wonder why those faggots can't just go after something that is actually producing shittons of waste gas emission because there are no regulations on it?

The 15 biggest container ships produce as much pollution as all the cars in the world combined.
Luxury liners have 5 million times the emission of a car over the same distance.
>>
>>136116194

cows do more than cats and dogs though
>>
Let's keep the pets and genocide africa and china
>>
>>136116697

Yeah, but that story didn't affect anything. Much like (((they))) are doing to Trump, they are flinging everything at the wall hoping something will stick.
>>
Stop Africa and Indians/Chinks from having no more than 1 kid.

Fixed global warming for you.
>>
>>136116194
indians/chinese/africans and other third world shitskin filth are effecting climete worse than dogs ever could
>>
>>136116556
Twice the nostril size, twice the air.
Go green, kill the brown.
>>
>>136118326
>Stop Africa and Indians/Chinks
Ffy
>>
File: 1318326.jpg (57KB, 620x421px) Image search: [Google]
1318326.jpg
57KB, 620x421px
>>136116194
Does that mean we're going to start seeing these liberal idiot kids protesting cats and dogs now? Can't wait for this to happen honestly.
>>
File: seethe.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
seethe.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>136116652
>dogs
>>
>>136116194
Pets are pointless unless you live in rural areas. When I used to deliver pizza, I used to see so many whores with big dogs like German shepherds in apartment blocks. It's extremely unfair to the animal to have to live in such a small place especially when your owner is a fat bitch. The funniest part was witnessing them punish the dogs for their neuroticism but in reality these issues wouldn't exist if the dog was properly trained and exercised.
>>
File: 1491648950259-pol.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1491648950259-pol.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>136119089
Exactly, my swarthy friend. We all know the real reason for this attack on Westerner's beloved pets.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.