[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUSTRALIANS BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: turnbull.jpg (1MB, 3913x2200px) Image search: [Google]
turnbull.jpg
1MB, 3913x2200px
>"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead.
-Donald J. Trump
>>
Read the whole transcript.... cherry picked
>>
>>136116184
I've read the whole transcript and that part was completely damning, that's where Trump finally broke him and got him to beg.
>>
>>136116437
if you read the whole transcript then you'll see that at the end trump agrees to vet then accept (if they pass vetting) 1250 imprisoned illegal immigrants n return for australia taking 31 prisoners

it ends with turnbull saying "thank you for sticking to your end of the deal"

all trump does is bellyache and accept the exat same deal as at the beginning
>>
>>136117344
While I'm not getting into the details of a deal where both countries lose (the lot should be gassed)
Australia accepting these 31 prisoners is yet another form of cancer. El Salvador gang lynchpins- fucking really???
>>
>>136117344
And if you read the whole transcript then you'll see trump accepts the deal almost immediately after he got Malcom to beg.

That was the point.
He was always going to accept the deal because he was obliged to, but he bellyached so much about it he got Malcom to beg for it and offer more in return.
This is called good negotiating.
>>
>>136117563
Idk why we don't just send all involved to some shitty, uninhabited island and let nature take its course.
>>
>>136117589
you're a complete twat - Trump sounds like a total moron from that transcript and Turnbull had to guide him delicately through the deal which he still failed to understand. How anyone can believe Trump won that negotiation is beyond me. He basically had to suck it up - a deal is a fucking deal.
>>
Trump came across as a fool in the transcript to anyone with half a brain - he couldn't understand the concept of an economic refugee or the policy of discouraging people smugglers. He just assumes anyone in detention is a violent gang member lol.
>>
Why would America agree to take Australia's failed illegals?
>>
>>136120203
Your Echelon network relies heavily on Australia - we are your SEA eyes and ears. It doesn't come free you know.
>>
>>136120203
Because the US had already. Ent Australia over in the part of the deal where they get what they want....the US part of the deal had already been implemented...
So if Trump doesn't take the boat cheats the US takes both sides of the exchange.
>>
>>136117589
Oopsie doodly Drumpfkins, but you can't hide from reality. Malcolm in the Middle just walked over The Donald's ass and back again - and protected Australia from his and your right wing oppression.
Oopsie doodly Drumpfkins, but you can't hide from reality forever. Based Malcolm in the Middle btfo The Donald and defended Australia from your right wing oppression.
>>
>>136122027
Sorry for double posting in the same post but quite frankly idgaf what you Nazis think :)
>>
File: Theresa's feeding time.gif (1MB, 374x180px) Image search: [Google]
Theresa's feeding time.gif
1MB, 374x180px
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/836896/president-trump-leaked-phone-call-transcript-germany-migrant-crisis-merkel-australia
>>
>>136122108
If you dgaf then why post here? You weak faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.