[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 367x137px
>>
>>136114404
californians
>>
>>136114404
8 years of a globalist agenda
>>
>>136114404
leftists
>>
>>136114404
serious question
is Washington State that bad?
i am searching for a nice place to go if shit in Europe goes south.
>>
>>136114404
chinks
>>
>>136114404
Spics and chinks.
>>
>>136114584
Washington State is quite wonderful.

Seattle is cucked though.
>>
>>136114676
so i will be fine as long as i dont go to the big citys?
i search fore something with a good pay, and beautifull nature
and as little cultural enrichment as possible
>>
>>136114584

Just avoid Seattle and you are good to go.
>>
File: PANO_20170802_204017.jpg (2MB, 8474x1938px) Image search: [Google]
PANO_20170802_204017.jpg
2MB, 8474x1938px
>>136114584
It rains 330 days a year. Shitty weed. Ugly girls. Don't come here.
Also, fuck leafs pic related of smoke from cuckanada
>>
At least it's not Vancouver
>>
>>136114936
Fuck you leaf, you see what you've done to my home?
>>
>>136114921

What is taking the leafs so long putting out the fires. It's almost as if they want us to suffer......
>>
Seattle isn't that bad. It's just a degenerate cesspool of bad ideas like every other area dominated by conservative leftism.
>>
>>136115007
It's smoky here too. Sawwry
>>
>>136114921
i like rain, dont smoke weed anymore and have a fiance
and i know the problem of cucked Nordern neighbors so i should feel right home
how is the pay in this region and how are the taxes
what about the gun laws? anything more restrictet than here is a dealbreaker for me
>>
>>136114584
>>136114790
There is only one big city, Seattle, which has most of the population so they essentially run the state. The farther you get from downtown Seattle the less Communists you have to deal with. There's not many better places in the world if you're looking for beautiful nature, and you can certainly find somewhere in the state that suits your preferences.
>>
>>136114921
Makes for a neat looking moon tonite
>>
>>136115149

Pay is one of the highest in the region.

Decent gun laws actually.

No state income tax. But rest of taxes are pretty high.
>>
>>136115149

>How is pay
Pay in most places in Washington is pretty good.
>Taxes
One of the few states without a state income tax.
>gun laws
Pretty lax. Its an open carry state. Seattle tried to add some taxes to cut down on gun sales, but all the shops just moved 5 miles away to a different city.

Also the rain thing is a meme. Its pretty comfy actually. And while it does rain more days out of the year, it is less rain overall than a lot of places in the states gets by pure inches per year.
>>
>>136115149
I've heard Switzerland has pretty lenient gun laws so it'll probably be worse, but you can open carry here and it's not as bad as California for example. They're surprisingly decent here what with all the Democrats in Seattle.

>>136115246
I heard the sun was blood red earlier but it was already set by then so I missed it because fuck going outside just to choke to death.
>>
>>136114921
Are you on the hill overlooking Kent area? If so that's your problem... Fuck south Seattle
>>
>>136114790
As long as you don't mind living in a state where every law is pretty much decided by the cucks living in one city.
>>
>>136115149
You can open carry in the state, pay is actually decent. Construction has been booming for years. And honestly, it don't rain that much
>>
>>136114404

The Sonics moved to Oklahoma.
>>
>>136115298
>>136115364
sounds fucking great
any chemical/pharmacutical industry in the state?
>>136115382
well i cant legaly carry a gun here so.....
onely thing i would miss is the free guns and ammo during military trainings
can a foreigner get a cc license?
>>
>>136115149
Just dont live in Seattle.

Depending on personal tastes, there are a lot of solid options for cities in the state. Its full of natural beauty so you really cant go wrong there.

Im semi-partial to the suburb/city of Kent. Far enough away from Seattle AND Tacoma to be isolated from their shittiness, but also close enough to both to go to sporting events and the occasional trip downtown to 'see the city.'

If I wasnt so much of a sports fan desu I would probably opt for the Tri-Cities area, or something much more central in the state.
>>
>>136115552
>any chemical/pharmacutical industry in the state?

Probably. Thats not even close to what I do for a living so I honestly don't know, but there are a lot of companies that are headquartered up here. There's bound to be something.
>>
>>136115364
Pretty much this.
>>
Why do you retards keep telling people how good WA is?

It leads to more fuckers moving there.

Stay away. WA is full enough. The roads cant handle the population as-is.
>>
>>136115816
We need more white people senpai.
>>
>>136115816
>The roads cant handle the population as-is.
you guy should visit Europe to see what real overpopulation is
>>136115949
thx man
>>
>>136114584
>Serious Answer

As long as your not in Seattle or any other large college town there's not too many communists and it's pretty nice.

>Serious Answer

Fuck off we're full
>>
>>136114404
Too much baby eatin'
>>
>>136116100
>Fuck off we're full
lf i had a dollar for every time i told the same to some guy on 4chan
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.