[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he fucking retarded or just trolling?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Is he fucking retarded or just trolling?
>>
>>136113874
>gang stalking
Either a schizophrenic or a LARPer playing as one
>>
>>136113966
Don't forget he's offended by /pol/.
Idk what this faggot is doing on /pol/ if he doesn't want to be offended..
>>
HPfags are amongst the worst fanbases of all time, so all of those people dindu nuffin.
>>
>>136114307
he thought /pol/ is a free speech site and users dont get banned here for speech
since the mods ban people for disagreeing with things he sees this place as nothing more than just a gayass alt right hugbox and needs to be purged
>>
>>136116548
well it's still more free than cucknn or tsjwitter
>>
WATCH OUT GUYS HES GOING TO SUE 4CHAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbtldrHkHQg
>>
File: right wing echo chamber.png (169KB, 533x492px) Image search: [Google]
right wing echo chamber.png
169KB, 533x492px
>>136116548
Have you actually managed to get banned for your opinions on /pol/? I've gotten banned for racism many many times, but never on /pol/. The only times I get banned on /pol/ are for 'brigading' or repyling to offtopic threads etc. And I disagree with faggots here all the time. For instance, I don't want to gas the Jews, only dindus and sandpeople. Yet I've never gotten banned for that. I do get called a faggot shill kike a lot, though.
>>
File: 150142256952412.jpg (13KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
150142256952412.jpg
13KB, 250x204px
>>136118402
lets see
i got banned for making a /ptg/ with an ugly pic of trump.

i also got banned for making hillary generals

i also got banned for making a thread complaining about mods banning me for making said hillary generals

I also got banned for reporting lefty twitter raid threads

I also got banned for making lefty OC generals

I also got banned for talking shit about whites in south africa

I also got banned for asking people here to report alt right neo nazi youtube and twitter accounts a reverse of the fucks here have been doing to leftist accounts and got absolutely no penalty on their side

Pretty much each and every single ban I got on /pol/ is from me making lefty threads and having lefty opinions

/pol/ is a fucking gayass snowflake hugbox and the mods here HEAVILY SIDE with the alt right.
>>
>>136119455
lel you probably got banned for spamming them you reddit spacing faggot. Raid thread and complaining about moderation have always been against the rules too even if the latter is a shit rule in the first place.
>>
>>136119455
Well, maybe your threads were too low effort. You have to understand that /pol/ gets insane amounts of 'trolls' just posting bait threads. They get banned for a good reason. That's why you need to set the bar a bit higher if you post threads that go against the general culture. At least you're not getting banned for posting comments. Try to post alt-right stuff on leddit. You'll get banned from 20 boards with a single comment on a single thread.
>>
>>136119553
Alt right make raid threads here ALL THE TIME and they always get to 300 replies and no deletion.

But when a little lefty makes a raid thread on a neo nazi account instantly its against the rules.

shove your mental gymnastics up your ass inbred motherfucker.
>>
>>136119880
>Alt right make raid threads here ALL THE TIME and they always get to 300 replies and no deletion.
They actually don't. These are pretty much the only threads I've gotten banned for just posting in. They ban everyone who posts in such a thread, if you're unlucky.
>>
>>136119879
>if you come to my faggy hugbox with dissenting opinions youre just a troll
lmao fucking admit this is your safe space already
>>
>>136119455
They were probably shitty bait threads you fucking nigger. I can imagine you're probably the guy that posts some stupid fucking picture with "well /pol/?" or "she's right...you know?" Then you turn around and bitch about getting banned for having a different opinion. There's a fucking Communism General posted EVERYDAY on this fucking board.
>>
>>136113874
>gang stalking

please don't culturally appropriate the terms of the paranoid schizophrenic community
>>
>>136119880
WRONG. I've been banned for just posting in a "raid thread". Twice actually, and both of them were for two weeks. For just posting in one.
>>
>>136120060
>this is your safe space already
I don't have a problem admitting this. If I felt like everyone is against me here, I wouldn't come here. It's exhausting and demoralizing to do so. I'm simply saying that you can go against the hivemind if you so wish, and you won't get banned for it. That's rare nowadays in many places. Especially on the leftist side. Also, your output would be more suited to /b/. I at least try to act civilized.
>>
>>136119455
Lmao retard, you got banned for violating the rules, not for any of that stupid shit, look up the rules retard

I see you keep coming here too, it's hilarious, just remember you're here forever
>>
File: retard.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>136119880
>Alt right make raid threads here ALL THE TIME and they always get to 300 replies and no deletion.
>what was gamergate
>what was /rwss/
>what was /hwndu/
>what is pedowood
All of these examples survived long enough for me to even remember their names is because the users kept posting them regardless of the threads getting nixed, but there's been dozens more that never got off the ground because not enough people cared about them. Mods are lazy niggers most of the time so you might keep a rule breaking thread up for a while, but they really aren't "alt-right".

You even admit you post raid threads and meta threads complaining about mods that belong on /qa/ and you have the audacity to bitch when you get b& for doing so. Getting b& for being a retard who never even bothered reading the rules or lurking to learn the board culture doesn't mean /pol/ is a "safe space". It just means you're a retard.
>>
>>136116548
good thing his dumb fat ass will never be in charge of anything
furthermore, wayne is practically a woman, he has no set views or higher ideals, he just parrots what he thinks is the popular thot
just start taking hormones and wearing women's clothes wayne
>>
File: 1499981693761.jpg (104KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1499981693761.jpg
104KB, 640x428px
>>136119455
this is fucking hilarious
wtf? mods are gods now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.