[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminists: Trannies are Nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

http://jezebel.com/dave-chappelle-is-still-telling-transphobic-jokes-acco-1797475330

someone please just put america out of our misery
>>
>>136113309
Here's the archive
https://archive.is/ccFMX
>>
>>136113332
Thanks
>>
>>136113309
Chapelle is muslim and you are oppressing his vibrant culture, bigots. The whole thing stinks of white privilege and should be banned for hate speech against a minority.
>>
>>136113309
feminists are just a joke.
Their ideology will just bring pain to all surround them.
Dont interfere, let them bring themselves down.
>>
>>136113332
Based Norge thank you.
>>
>>136113309

>I honestly think some white dudes were like, wow, people hate white men at this particular cultural moment in time

But that IS what it's about. A few people tell the truth yet they get stomped put. It's the truth. Trannies are failed young men who couldn't handle how western society mistreats men, so they decide to play dress up for some of that sweet female privilege.

A lot of people know this, yet for some reason, mention this anywhere and you get random pieces of shit coming out of the woodwork to silence you. Young white men become trannies so they can live life on easy, or should I say tutorial mode.
>>
Well the problem is any guy can wear a wig and there's no way to vet because just suspecting a guy is a pervert who wants to shower with women is transphobic.
>>
>>136113309
This is it! They are truly starting to turn on each other.
>>
>>136113309

Most of the trannies that I have seen were not white.
>>
>>136113309
wtf I love trannies now
>>
>>136113309
These feminists are called terfs. They're a small group and hated by most feminists and they're usually black. THey think trannies are white men trying to sabotage their progress.
>>
>>136114336
Feminists are as divided as the alt-meme. You got the prosex group, the antisex group, those who reject trannies for not being actual women and those who embrace them, you got the classical liberals, then the radicals and the marxists and the culturalists and so on and so forth. It's honestly what it sounds like - an utter bitchfest.

>women work great together
LMAO
>>
>>136114776

Most feminists are pro-sex sluts who hate low-value men and find any reason, no matter how stupid, to claim they are oppressed. They may have their own divisions, but young white men who aren't Chad are the one target they all unite to shit on.
>>
>>136113309
HEY !

I remember reading a AMA thread on here with a tranny who had a degree in library science.

Must be the same tranny stirring up shit
>>
>>136115108
Someone scour the ARCHIVE
>>
>>136114999

These women are not to be sought after. They are narcissists and have no depth of character. If you talk with them when their guard is down, you will find that they are just confused kids and do not know what to hold on to for peace. They stay in their frenzy because life is hard. It is a drug.
>>
>>136114336

TERFs are not "usually black" you fucking retard
>>
>>136113309
another episode of "the left eats itself"
>>
>>136115196

Their lives are not hard, they get everything handed to them. They have it so easy that they have an entire civilization giving them everything simultaneously, while people invent ways to claim they are oppressed. Their guard only goes down when I LARP as Chad. Then they respect me.
>>
>What can I do to reinsert myself in the narrative to gain pity?

That liberal is right on the cusp of self-awareness.
>>
>>136115356

lol i know right

their entire ideology is that mainstream feminism doesn't do enough to protect women's unique status as victims

https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/
>>
>>136115282

I did not say their lives are hard. I said life is hard, and this is true. You are right that most are bourgeois bohemian types. This is almost always the case for radical leftists. Usually it is the middle and upper middle class progressives who take it upon themselves to solve the problem of poverty and suffering in the world. They usually have tonnes of personal problems and project like mad.
>>
>>136114999
They USED to be like that, now they are asking for parental/preferential treatment from institutions because muh rape, mux toxic masculinity, muh systemic patriarchy. They're literally asking for a return to the in loco parentis system of the pre-60s era, it's a huge throwback. But yeah, they are extremely divided but the modern strain is actually highly puritanical. It's almost as if some were getting mentally ready to be told to put on the hijab.
>>
>>136113309

Women don't see transgenders as female at all

TGs are just a useful stick to beat men with

Women always place themselves first ahead of children, blacks, trannies
>>
>>136113309
I fucking love TERFs. They piss off so many SJWs.
>>
>>136115495

Funny how the very complaints of the "oppressed" minorities leads to a feedback loop of insecurity and resentment. It is almost like they are affirming to themselves that they are inferior. It is fucked up.
>>
>>136113755
>feminists are just a joke.
>Their ideology will just bring pain to all surround them.

Feminism is not an ideology since all women are 'feminist' by default

Rightwingers can't defeat feminism with autistic logic arguments, no one is listening
>>
>>136115536

I was just going to say to this guy >>136115515 that it's not just "leftists". I've LARPed as Chad, I've gone undercover as one of them. I've even just been myself and yeah, it's true that a lot of them are really bitter that they aren't getting this extremely traditional special treatment like "the old days". When I talk to them as myself, they envision me as embodying all young men who aren't "real men", who turn our backs on tradition and leave them in the cold. These people are spoiled, mentally ill and disgusting. They want special treatment, respect and some coddled romantic existence and they fail to realize they are not worthy of such things.
And a lot of them are very promiscuous. But it is true that they only accept people being against promiscuity if it's coming from a pro-Islam perspective.
>>
When this level of mental illness, cancer, and cognitive dissonance is addling a mind, the only humane solution is a 9mm to put it out of its misery
>>
>>136115196

true. they're outcasts.
>>
>>136115715

Too many disney princess movies.
>>
>>136115760

Yeah man. There is a reason for cultural boundaries. Funny how they think they are so liberated, but back in the fifties, you could totally go find the out-there communities we have now. Society just made sure that these kinds of things did not become a norm. Also notice that during this time, the counter-cultures actually produced inspiring arts. Now that the counter-cultures became mainstream, culture is actually withering away.
>>
All I gathered from this is that Chapelle's still funny and that's good
>>
>>136115760

They are not outcasts. Feminists are an absolute powerhouse in western society, I even find /pol/ agreeing with a lot of what they do. They are promoted at every fucking opportunity to be on a pedestal in the west, almost everybody agrees with them, nobody holds them down at all.
>>
>>136113309
As someone who thinks trannies are a scourge on society, the person who wrote that has a low IQ. Not only does her theory dismiss the fact that trannies are legitimately mentally ill, but it discounts the fact that there are tons of non-white trannies, especially in Thailand and South America.
>>
>>136113309
the first joke about ISIS is supportive of trans soldiers...
Am I retarded or did anyone else think this?

also
>le white privilege
meanwhile beans and nogs have higher rates of trans
>>
File: 1486100645504.png (3MB, 1700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486100645504.png
3MB, 1700x1200px
>>136116353
No, I think it's a fair point. Society got bad enough for straight white men that they started pretending to be women — or even black men (i.e. Talcum X)
>>
>>136113309
That bitch is 10% away from becoming a white nationalist, feels good
>>
>>136115108
report all AMA threads dingus. they are against the rules. While you are at it report all posts that use a sexy girl image, 9/10 it's a slide thread
>>
>>136113309
You would think getting a taste of their own medicine would be a wakeup call to these narcissistic bitches but nooooooo.
>>
File: af.jpg (16KB, 423x348px) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
16KB, 423x348px
>>136116892
There's a report " New Yorker?" on how girls in Afghanistan pretend to be boys because they can do more. Subconsciously, I think boys realize in our world, women have more power and do the opposite
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>136117236
It's a sick, sad world
>>
>>136113755
>Dont interfere, let them bring themselves down.

Problem is, they want to bring us all down with them.
>>
File: 1492453597505.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1492453597505.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>136113309
Shes not wrong

After fag marriage went thru they needed a new way to be oppressed again
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (42KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
42KB, 800x682px
>>136113309
Libtard logic is so fucking confusing, I cannot keep up, it must be exhausting trying to figure out who is the most oppressed at any moment
>>
>>136117585
Whoever's causing the most damage to western society is the most deserving of liberal support.

>Progressivism is a revolution in slow motion, and revolutions need revolutionaries. Disruption is more than just grievance, it's violence. Those who are willing to ruthlessly attack the status quo clearing the ground for revolution are the ones who go to the head of the line and the dais of honor on top. A little murder and mayhem, and progressives will trot out "moderate" versions of the murderers and mayhemists, usually linked to them, and offer to represent them and tamp down the violence in exchange for meeting their demands.

https://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-minority-victim-value-index.html
>>
>>136117392
/this
>>
>>136113309
what's hilarious about that post is that it is an admission that there is a repression hierarchy.
>>
>>136117392
no they won't. it will be a darwinistic habbening. let them cannibalize.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.