[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mueller's DC grand jury and the likely angle of attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Mueller-Witchhunter.jpg (60KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
Mueller-Witchhunter.jpg
60KB, 678x381px
Anons keep in mind that Mueller empaneled a grand jury in DC.

DC voted 91% for Hillary and just 4% for Trump. DC is a parasite on the country and the parasites see Trump as a threat. As such the Grand Jury without any tampering is almost guaranteed to fucking hate Trump with a passion and will do whatever Mueller wants.

They literally cannot indict Trump or force him to appear, only congress can do that. But here is the likely angle of attack.

They use the grandy jury to "indict" Manafort for collusion and for whatever dodgy foreign lobbying he did then offer to let the charges drop in return for him testifying to whatever outrageous lies Mueller makes up. Followed by an indictment of Don Jr... then they attempt to build a RICO case. Trump gets outraged and reenacts the Saturday night massacre. Then they push cuck Republicans to join the Democrats and remove Trump.
>>
>>136112430
Any proof at all that he actually impaneled a grand jury? Since they are supposed to be kept secret?
>>
Debbie goes down first.
>>
>>136112604

I suppose it could be bullshit but I doubt it. Things leak all the time and once it starts issuing subpoenas and indictments no way to keep it secret.
>>
>>136112430
Here's the thing... they'll try and make someone squeel for immunity on some BS charge but chances are they wont care because they know Trump can pardon them. Kek
>>
>>136112915

They'll tell them Scooter Libby thought that too... and they'll threaten to use it as a basis for NY state prosecutions which Trump can't pardon.
>>
>>136112853
Any subpoenas issued?
>>
>>136113005

I said it could be bullshit, but its unlikely. As of yet not to my knowledge.
>>
>>136112993
You see the McMaster memo to Susan Rice today?
He took away her ability to say 'I can't talk about that, it's classified'.
He also gave her permission to get any of her docs out of Obama's lockbox...
>>
>>136113044
Not busting on you. I've been seeing so many ppl talking about it, but no one has actually seen anything saying the grand jury or subpoenas.
Just asking.
>>
The jews will kill trump and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>136113153

I'd also like to add that I'm not blackpilling but we have to spread awareness of how this plot is likely to play out if we get out ahead of it the narrative will be less effective.
>>
>>136113160

I'm one of the less anti semitic people on this board.

Jews are a component of the enemy and most of the jews (because they are liberal internationalists) unknowingly work for the enemy, but they are not the enemy in and of themselves. There are genuinely good ones like Miller and Roy Cohn.
>>
File: a135.jpg (53KB, 960x399px) Image search: [Google]
a135.jpg
53KB, 960x399px
>>136113325
Wrong. It's jews all the way. Miller and Cohn just got jewed so bad by other jews they turned against them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.