[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women have to ruin everything good? 2.0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rick and mort s3ep2.jpg (69KB, 1092x573px) Image search: [Google]
rick and mort s3ep2.jpg
69KB, 1092x573px
Why do they have to insert their womanly take on everything? Is it a surprise that the first episode with the female writers being more involved showcases fucking Summer the most? Or that it wasn't funny?

Men and Women have different sense of humor, men like more structure and wit to their jokes, and they tend to utilize timing more. Women like silly things.

For some reason they decided to hire Jane Becker who never wrote for TV before this episode. The pacing was terrible, and I know she alone can't be blamed for the lack of humor, but the whole writers room is suppose to come up with the jokes and skeleton of the episode, and then she goes and drafts it.

I can't help but feel that there mere presence of these women in the writers room will have an effect over the male writers, like they won't be as edgy or they would worry too much about offending their coworkers. Or they go along with shitty ideas just cuz they are sexually attracted to their coworkers.

I'm really hoping they redeem themselves next week with Pickle Rick, but I highly doubt they will.

Dan Harmon is a cuck who caved and compromised quality to appease the social justice cunts.
>>
>reddit and facebag
stop viewing this
>>
>>136109756
I'm not on Reddit
>>
>caring about trash Reddit shows
You asked for this
>>
>>136110348
Why is this a Reddit show? Why can't i enjoy it?
>>
>>136110558
>>136109502
I liked S3E2.
>>
>>136109502

the episode wad deeply uninspired, although other episodes paid homages to different popular culture IPs the last one blatantly just copied mad max on every level, with the characters acting completely uncharacteristically to their own already established personalities, the whole episode underlying plot about the effects of divorce was brushed with no real conviction

as if almost like the new writer staff just simulated the facade of the show with no understanding what made it good in the first place
>>
R&M is a garbage show about a stuttering degenerate and a smaller more stuttery degenerate magically doing "WEIRD AND WACKY STUFF". I hope that downs inducing show and its cancerous community fucking falls and shatters.
>>
>>136109502
I couldn't tell any noticeable change in quality Didn't they already do a garbage pop culture movie reference plot episode? And every episode has a garbage family drama subplot
>>
>>136109502
>caring about a show that explicitly defends nihilism
>>
>>136109502
This show is nothing but pseudo-intellectual garbage that explores a lot of science fiction themes and ideas that have already been explored to the max, this one just does it in the American Dad/family guy format.
>>
I enjoyed the episode, why do you keep reposting this?
>>
>>136109502
Apparently, not a lot of people picked up on the female stupidity in the latest episode. For me it was like watching a different series, one that i wasn't interested in. Women are out looking for resources, they found rick and morty and wanted to try and signal men. Women ruin things because they want us to sacrifice ourselves for resources, so they destroy entertainment competition.
>>
File: 1489476084333.jpg (62KB, 632x478px) Image search: [Google]
1489476084333.jpg
62KB, 632x478px
I dunno, I thought it was okay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.