[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2456.jpg (20KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
2456.jpg
20KB, 600x392px
So most of us know that Japan's virtually homogenous right? But the same thing can be said for Poland.

But have you noticed that BOTH of these countries still have a declining birth rate?
Japan's easily justified as it has sex robots, the men are less masculine, etc.

Poland's declining birthrate however, seems to have not changed in any way despite the lack of cultural marxism that has plagued Western Europe.

Maybe once other European nations become uncucked they may follow the same path Poland has...

Any explanations /pol?
>>
Poland is a piece of shit country of drunk slavs where you make $10 a week nobody can afford kids
>>
>>136108540
There's NOTHING wrong with population shrinkage.

In nature populations go on cycles, this myth that populations have to ALWAYS be growing is put out by the Jews because for them growing populations = growing profits and even better growing NON-WHITW populations in white countries = WHITE GENOCIDE.
>>
File: Figure_3_AF.jpg (42KB, 438x533px) Image search: [Google]
Figure_3_AF.jpg
42KB, 438x533px
Polish expats aren't being counted, and there are a fuck ton of them. With so much of their reproductive-aged population not being counted, that "decline" is likely not accurate.

Same reason the "Mexican birthrate" isn't completely* exploding, millions of Mexicans are being bred right here in the USA.
>>
File: Capture.png (138KB, 1689x594px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
138KB, 1689x594px
>>136108540
>>
File: 1465998944220.jpg (346KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465998944220.jpg
346KB, 1200x800px
>>136108540
My fiance is pregnant. The fight continues. Also we have taken 2-3 mln Ukrainian immigrants.
>>
>>136108540
>maybe if I make up shit without sourcing it with anything at all, people might believe me. I hope people don't actually try and find factual information about it!
OP, you are mentally retarded. Judging by your flag, there is 90% chance that either a nigger or 10% college liberal.
>>
>>136108540
Read a book nigger. Poles not having babies is due to poor economical condition, that's why the government gibs program of 500PLN per child as long as you get more than one was such a hit
>>
>>136109758
It's like her nose and her tits are racing each other
>>
I think the goverment figured letting in Ukrainians instead of ragheads will solve the problem
>>
>>136109939
Not an argument
>>
>>136110279
So you've basically admitted you lot are a pathetic shithole without even being cucked
>>
Women in the workforce, condoms and pills
Thats the rrason
>>
>>136110295
and your women's noses and tits are having a contest to see who can be the flattest
>>
Bullshit>>136110279
>>
>>136111930
And your women are all Hatian
>>
Nigger intellectuals are so cute though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.