[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A humble suggestion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image_start.jpg (52KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image_start.jpg
52KB, 350x350px
I suggest abolishing the false divisions between Tribalism, Libertarianism and Conservatism, and recognizing them for the three pillars we must simultaneously have in place in order to win this.
Tribalism to give us aggression and confidence in our blood and all that it might conquer. Conservatism to gibe us the best of Western Civilization, its proven systems and wisdom. Libertarianism as the drive to create infrastructure and lifestyles not tied to the sinking ship of our treasonous states.
>>
>>136107901
bada-bump
>>
File: 1200px-Valknut.svg.png (54KB, 1200x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Valknut.svg.png
54KB, 1200x1118px
>>
*Without Libertarianism, we are powerless in the face of increasing "soft dictatorship", we remain enslaved by leftist workplaces, leftist healthcare, and a leftist government providing increasingly laughable services in return for heavy taxation.
>>
Without Conservatism, we become a revolutionary creed that fights and destroys, but doesn't have a good template for building and creating. If we discard conservatism we throw away our accumulated wisdom stretching back to the Hellenes.
>>
Without Tribalism, we fall into ethno-suicidalism, where we sense but can no longer understand or express why our ancestral lands must not be turned into a doormat for alien tribes that will render then unrecognizable and plunder them of all prosperity or beauty. We become prone to discarding with mindless abandon the treasure of our cultural and genetic specificity, so arduously obtained through the suffering and bloodshed of countless ancestors.
>>
>libertarianism
Yes, more individualism is what we need, more of the "do whatever you want as long as it's not bothering me" BS.
>>
>>136110596

I'm saying we must combine the three pillars within ourselves. They are flawed utopias separately, but their combination is the mindset with which we can win.
>>
File: 1498105554770.jpg (162KB, 960x479px) Image search: [Google]
1498105554770.jpg
162KB, 960x479px
>>136110774
I know of only one society that has effectively combined these three ideas
>>
>>136110952
Close, but not exactly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.