[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Had a Way, We Had a System

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Carolinas.jpg (24KB, 564x426px) Image search: [Google]
Carolinas.jpg
24KB, 564x426px
I'm waxing nostalgic, /pol/.
Back before I was shot twice in the back by 7.62x39 mm FMJs and saved by my Class III but still crippled, I was part of an American... shall we say, "Group?"
I'm older than most of you. When we'd meet someone who shook our hand correctly (and this wasn't raced-based, it was ethics-based), one would click their heels (the person introduced to the person hosting).

It was a wonderful secret code. It let us know who stood for Law & Order, Free Helicopter Rides for Commies and a brotherhood.

I meat someone who I thought was part of our clique and clicked my heels... The historic double-tap, and he didn't acknowledge. He didn't notice. He just acknowledged my service to our "org" and went about his business.

I've lost the the last of "my people" who would have known the "Carolina Click" and it saddens me.

We're a dying breed you would have liked, /pol/. We hated Commies, we regretted suffrage, even the minorities in our "pack" wanted ethno-states for the sake of peace and continuation of humanity.

It could have been beautiful if we could have moved on from the dream to reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5HEehqcKs4
>>
>>136107407
this saddens me too. let me ask you a question though. Did you have sons? Did you have a wife and family?
>>
>>136107911
Regrettably, my wife turned out to be sterile. She divorced me over this in the end (getting shot and crippled didn't help my case).

I am the last *****inen in America. My bloodline dies with me.
>>
>>136107407
The feels
>>
>>136108071
as i thought.

this is the reason why your carolina click died. you and your comrades did not maintain a community, nor did you have sons to pass the tradition onto. i realise that other things got in your way, whites arent fertile like we used to be.

yourself, family, community, country. in that order. these are the things that allow continuation of tradition. an individual cant change much, but he can create a family in his image. a family can change a community. a community can change a country.

i feel bad for you bro, but your problems began when you joined a group rather than creating a family.
>>
did you serve in vietnam?
>>
>>136109014
No, not that old.
>>
File: 1495122772194.jpg (50KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495122772194.jpg
50KB, 720x960px
>>136107407
Ironically, this frog-loving containment board on this anonymous anime site will keep fighting the good fight you spent your whole life fighting. Hopefully we'll make you proud.
>>
I thought there was no god, but he must be a good one for crippling you
>>
>>136107407
Instead of looking to the past, how would you reignite this in the future? This unorganised organic mass of anons here does have the potential, but it acts by cosmic coincidence and chaos. How to focus and funnel its strength without destroying its spirit and spontaneity?

Things may look grim, but if you look around, we do have like-minded people even in the most hopeless places, see California/Bay Area threads for example. They have kept their voices down for long enough, they should be heard speaking out in unison.

Sorry that this will be my only post itt, I have work in a few hours, but I hope to see some good brainstorming or ever pointers for action in the morning.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.