[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol, Did Hitler die in his bunker or in argentina

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1497578326068.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1497578326068.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
/pol,

Did Hitler die in his bunker or in argentina
>>
he died in his bunker in argentina
>>
Still alive
In his bunker
In Argentina
As an immortal cyborg

>implying the nazis didn't crack the code to immortality via transhumanism
>>
>>136103614

He lived a full happy life in Argentina and died in his late 90s surrounded by his family
>>
>>136103614
Probs Berlin, but some women went to make a doc about the Argentina claims, expected to debunk it but ended up swearing blind it was true and insisting on exhuming a body to do DNA tests but couldn't get permission

It's not impossible
>>
(((they))) would have made Hitler's head (or any proof of death) a TOP priority. He didn't die in a bunker.
>>
>>136105312
I want to belive
>>
>>136103614

he took the last uboot to antarctica, where the remaining nazis had been working at creating the neuschwabenland base. although a tiny country, by now neuschwabenlands technology is so dramatically advanced, that they keep the rest of the world in check politically. jews are racing to catch up but 100% bavarian aryan phenotype genious cannot be stopped.

flying saucers with svastikas will darken the skys soon enough. then we will be freed.
>>
Hitler is still alive and posting on 4chan to prove he did nothing wrong
>>
Hitler is still alive and posting on 4chan to prove he did nothing wrong, long live the 3rd riech
>>
Argentina
>>
>>136103614
He's alive in my heart.
>>
File: 1485482477346.jpg (395KB, 1000x1000px)
1485482477346.jpg
395KB, 1000x1000px
>>136105312
this
>>
>>136105312
>>136103614
protip; supposed Hitlers jaw fragments match his 1944 x-ray's and his dentists and dental tehnicians sketches of his jaw (done by memory alone) after the war likewise match the jaw fragments found.

Hitler had extensive work done on his teeth so its not like matching minute details only either.
>>
>>136103614

Argentina of course...

He was a Manchurian Candidate, and when he served out his function for the purposes of the Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, and Jew, they retired him.

>>136105976
>>
This is a trick question. His bunker was codenamed Argentina.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.