[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop Texas from turning Blue?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Fuck yeah Texas.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck yeah Texas.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
Any ideas? It's not just spics voting for dems, and millennials embrace the ideas of SJWism and Trump only won by eight points here unlike most republican candidates. Will we have to pull another Alamo and defend Texas from these hordes?
>>
This ethic.
>>
>>136101759
Get red of the mexicans and build a fucking wall
>>
Nuke Austin.
>>
build a fucking wall
>>
You can't. Just accept it.

Progressive Texas would be the best thing to happen to this country.
>>
>>136102551
Agreed, just imagine a texas without guns. Im sure texas is going to be the next lgbtq+ capital of the world, especially with austin leading the way
>>
>>136101759
Build a wall that prevents Californians from entering. Also, SAM defenses to stop their incoming airplanes.

Also, breathalyzer tests at the ballot that detect Shiner.
>>
>>136102551
>Wishes i had pictures of the atrocities that are progressive texans
I have packets from UT in Austin that promoted communism but jesus fucking christ the degenerate scum that is progressive Texans is bad, lots of them are gender neutral/agender/transgenders or get very easily triggered. It's fucking bad.
>>
>>136104579
We've also got a very active and well-organized Antifa chapter here.
>>
>>136105233
In Austin? i expected it. SMU isnt great either, hear about how they're saying the 9/11 Memorial has to be somewhere else because it's in an area where a lot of people go.

This country will not survive if Texas goes Blue.
>>
File: prick.jpg (7KB, 246x205px)
prick.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>136101759
Start by not sending corrupt politicians to DC for starters and we'll stop moving there to vote blue.
>>
on secession:
>US government hears Texas is ready to leave the union as they've lost faith in government. too many decades have passed with too many lies told
>were Texas to secede, and become an independent nation; Texas calls the shots on what it expects to see in its' future, independent of federal government; immigration policies, economic policies, budgets, accounting, taxes, English-first, a currency backed by something other than faith, etc....
>if Uncle Saul balks, Texas balks in return; telling D.C. that they have failed to represent Texans. D.C. either complies with a vision spanning a certain time frame, or Texas is out of the union

think about what this would set into motion
>>
>>136101759
Voter ID laws
Actually, make a federal voter ID law. All states turn red, end of debate.
>>
>>136101759

Nuke Austin
Nuke Brownsville

Am Texan, can confirm its the only way.
>>
18 year residency requirement before being allowed to vote.
>>
>>136101759
Fuck Austin!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.