[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the purpose of this thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

What's the purpose of this thing?
>>
4th Reich
>>
>>136101375

Human trafficking.
>>
>>136101375
Jew instigated War with Russia; Kill all the whiteys.
>>
>>136101475

oh wait, that's the U.N.

Whatever.
>>
>>136101375
Defend against warmongers, spread peace and democracy.
>>
>>136101375
There is no purpose. It is a money pit that only serves America's interests. I am gladly getting rid of this shit and team up with based Russia.
>>
>>136101375
Jewish world government.

But also a nice idea to make sure we don't want to let Russia or Nazi Germany or whatever get out of control like before you were born. As Trump said: obsolete.
>>
>>136101415
fpbp
>>
>>136101563
Good luck with that, Kraut.

You're right though, NATO is worthless and needs to be reformed to only include the UK and V4.
>>
Keeping America in, Germany down, and Russia out.
>>
File: 1501645841409.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1501645841409.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>136101563
teaming up with the degenerate uncultured slavs,really? fucking kraut traitor, won't even follow the teachings originating from your fatherland.

makes sense though, your cucked society made you go back to those who raped you half a century ago, like genetic stockholm syndrome.
>>
because the world needs america to keep every troublesome bitch country in its place and prevent war. world police isn't a bad thing. and everyone shits on america for it, but ww3, 4, 5, and 6 probably would have already happened by now without the american military empire scaring the piss out of everyone.

granted, the cia is constantly interfering in the middle east and the usa basically created isis. i'm not here to pretend america can do no wrong, they've been corrupted by the same satanists running the rest of the world.

but america being as powerful as it is, it's not all a bad thing
>>
>>136103150
fake

what stops nuclear war is mutually assured destruction

it takes two to tango

without Russia "scare" USA would enslave the world without opposition
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>136101415
The biggest plot twist in human history
>>
>>136104170
nuclear war yes. but not every war is nuclear, and not every potential nuclear war starts with a nuclear bomb. but yes, it is important for peace that america have powerful, not enemies, but potential enemies.
>>
>>136103150
This pretty much. I mean, why do it if you can't make a buck or two on the side.
Whether that's primary or secondary is inconsequential. The world is better off and us is more benevolent with than if communists in Russia or China were doing it.
>>
>>136101375
Justification for keeping european defence spending at minimum, and american at max.
>>
>>136101375
>>
File: curtainkek.jpg (167KB, 1000x453px) Image search: [Google]
curtainkek.jpg
167KB, 1000x453px
>>136101375
To keep Russia out, America in, and Germany down.
>>
>>136101375
It's like one of those swingers parties you can only go to if you're a poofter
>>
>>136101908
>fucking kraut traitor, won't even follow the teachings originating from your fatherland.
We teamed up with Russia in 1939 and it worked out great for 2 years. Should have continued our alliance and become a based European-Russian superstate ruled by a council of European-Russian superhumans.
>>
>>136101375
Stopping Russian agression
>>
>>136101375
Invade Russia.
>>
>>136110409
You ok with it?
>>
>>136110048
what aggression? they arent communists anymore...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.