[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: its not happening.jpg (63KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
its not happening.jpg
63KB, 611x404px
What the hell /pol/? You told me this Awan brothers thing and the whole 27.7. and WH Anon and all that was going to be a huge happening.. well.. nothing happened! The crazy war mongerers and pedophiles and occultists are still on the loose and nothing is happening. The only way anything will ever happen is if we make it happen.
>>
File: how_to_browse_pol[2].jpg (190KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
how_to_browse_pol[2].jpg
190KB, 666x500px
>>136098229
>>
>>136098456
But I thought /pol/ was always right! smdh..
>>
I'm not one to fall for /pol/'s HAPPENINGS, but I think the Awan thing is a fucking live one. It just needs to be reeled in and landed.
>>
>>136098651
Yeah it would seem to be huge, that these Pakistani spies basically had access to all the congress emails.. but if the thing unravels, all the Seth Rich stuff and pizzagate stuff is going to unravel as well and US might lose it's position in the world. So I don't know, they are all just conveniently ignoring the spying and the murdering and the pedophilia in the room.
>>
>>136099005
I think there is a massive smoke screen about the whole thing The Nation is already on Edge if you arrest clinton and DNC when this is still too early
they would call on their supporters they need to lose Support but that's almost impossible with the Media shilling for them 24/7
>>
>>136100259
Yeah exactly. The revolution will not be televised. There should be tremendous pressure from the public to have the right policies (arresting the top democrats for blatant criminality, making peace with Russia etc), but the Deep State/The Swamp/The Elite whatever you wanna call them, they will stick together and stick to their plan no matter what.
>>
>>136098229
Are you being blackpilled right now?

Are you slowly realising that /pol/ hypes shit based in reality to get you excited knowing that it won't happen so it can disappoint you?

This is how it begins, this is how you give up and realise that sitting and waiting around for Washington and justice to be done. There is no justice, you need to wake up and realise that the only way things change is if you physically remove those in power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
>>
>>136100634
I think they are losing Support to an extend most people that stick to them are pretty much people who hate trump that's literally it but as the months go by and trump is being "le hitler xdd who is gonna kill all the mexicans" they lose more people because they just don't care
>>
>>136101303
trump isn't being*
>>
How to tell Happenings:

Is it a skyking thread?
>Not happening
Is it a prophecy?
>Not happening
Is it something from a judicial watch/freedom watch lawsuit?
>Not happening
Blogpost?
>Not happening
Infowars?
>Not happening
/pol/ insider?
>Not happening
north korea?
>Not happening
Is it happening right now?
>It's happening
>>
>>136101160
Yes. They need to be removed, too bad I don't even live in the US, but this full scale trade war against Russia is just so stressful.
>>136101303
Could be. I just feel like everything's returned to Status quo. After Trump's fiery campaign against the swamp, the elite, the globalists, I thought there was no going back. But people are back asleep.
>>136101716
What's happening?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.