[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La Sombra Negra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: SoldiersOfOdin.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SoldiersOfOdin.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
El Salvadorian Deathsquad dedicated to purging MS-13
>In January 2014, a group of armed men – dressed in dark uniforms and carrying M-16 assault rifles – entered a home near the colonial-era town of Suchitoto, where seven gang members were watching a movie, and opened fire. While three of the gang members were able to escape, four others were beaten and left with La Sombra Negra’s signature – a bullet to the head.
>“Most of the victims were blindfolded, their hands or thumbs tied behind their backs, and they had received tiros de gracia (a coup de grâce), shots to the base of the skull at close range by weapons such as assault rifles and machine guns,” a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services report on the group’s tactics noted.
>A few days later, flyers began to appear in towns across El Salvador, signed by “La Sombra Negra,” that warned of a list of names of gang members and adding that “nothing will stop us.”
>By spring of 2014, human rights officials in El Salvador identified 10 homicide cases where gang members were killed as being connected to La Sombra Negra.

>La Sombra Negra’s heightened publicity seemed to empower these ruthless "Robin Hoods" to continue their “social cleansing.”
Holy shit, if a bunch of beaners can purge the streets of subhuman filth, why don't we have any doing that? Seriously, you bunch of NEETs talk about "day of the rope" but have never taken any action except a few days at the range or joining some obscure local militia.
A group like this in Chimpcago or St Louis would be (silently) paraded by local police as heroes as we make niggers afraid to do anything that even SEEMS illegal.
>inb4 Hello FBI
Not a cop, just a fello hwhite man sick of seeing his beloved country burn
>>
File: 1501128301091.png (321KB, 2160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501128301091.png
321KB, 2160x1200px
Bamp
>>
>>136096637
Final bump
>>
>>136096637
death squads in the u.s will be hard desu unless Trump allows it but (((they))) will fight it at %100 with news and hired anarchists,Antifa and BLM need to die off but we have laws and shit that can even sadly protect pedos and drunk drivers even if they deseve the rope or a slow and painful death.
>>
>>136097500
That's what I'm saying. The system protects pedos, defends anarchists who burn down stores and advocates for destructive policies while fattening their own coffers
WE could capture and hang pedos like Podesta
WE could take down anarchists like Antifa and BAMN
>>
>>136097758
Now by posting this I'm fairly certain I'm on a watchlist somewhere.

Hi CIA! How's the weather in Virginia?
>>
File: 1501821017602.jpg (68KB, 427x682px) Image search: [Google]
1501821017602.jpg
68KB, 427x682px
Dahnald...
>>
>>136097885
it's actually a little chilly tonight.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.