[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michelle Carter Sentenced To At Least 15 Months In Texting Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: carter22.jpg (185KB, 768x465px) Image search: [Google]
carter22.jpg
185KB, 768x465px
>TAUNTON, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts woman who sent her boyfriend dozens of text messages urging him to kill himself has been sentenced to 15 months in jail on a manslaughter charge.

>Michelle Carter was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in June by a judge who said she caused the death of 18-year-old Conrad Roy III when she told him to “get back in” his truck as it was filling with carbon monoxide.

http://wkrg.com/2017/08/03/breaking-michelle-carter-sentenced-to-2-5-years-in-texting-suicide-case/

still want a gf /pol/?
>>
Why does Pol like this psycho? She has a bad brain.
>>
>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on anti depressants for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair.
>>
>>136095070
yes
>>
>>136095070
>>136095351
>>136095523
>>136095524
kys
>>
>>136095070

>>136095070

Why should she have to suffer because her beta boyfriend was weak enough to kill himself.

He was going on for weeks about doing it. Could you imagine it? Some fucking faggot constantly telling you how he's going to kill himself because blah fucking blah.

She got fed up. We all would have. Why should she have to suffer through more of his bullshit now?
>>
>>136095782
>>136095523

actual conversations between her and the guy

>CONRAD ROY: How was your day?
>MICHELLE CARTER: When are you doing it?
>CONRAD: Since you don’t get your snapchat anymore, I sent them to you.
>CARTER: (Smiley face) My day was okay. How was yours?
>CONRAD: Good.
>CARTER: Really?
>CONRAD: Yes.
>CARTER: That’s great. What did you do?
>CONRAD: Ended up going to work for a little bit and then just looked stuff up.
>CARTER: When are you gonna do it? Stop ignoring the question.

and

"You're finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. It's okay to be scared and it's normal. I mean, you're about to die," Carter wrote in one message.
Her texts later became more insistent after Roy appeared to delay his plan.
"I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you're ready __ just do it babe," she wrote.
In another text sent the day Roy died, Carter wrote: "You can't think about it. You just have to do it. You said you were gonna do it. Like I don't get why you aren't."
>>
>>136095070
Daily reminder that the law isn't to protect anyone or serve justice but instead works as a mechanic behemoth that radicalizes human behavior and serves only itself.
>>
>>136095975

Because he was a beta faggot that constantly complained about killing herself. She was fed up and just trying to call his bluff.

And even if she wasn't, to kill yourself because someone told you to is retarded.
>>
>>136095975
>Oh no she repeated to him what he had been telling her for months, it's ok for him to say it but not for her
>>
File: Do it faggot.webm (810KB, 608x352px) Image search: [Google]
Do it faggot.webm
810KB, 608x352px
>>136095975
She should have just said the basic response you give to people who talk about committing suicide.
>>
>>136096835
Story?
>>
>>136096835
what is this reflex to lay on the ground like flipped turtles and flail when something bad happens?
>>
>>136096835
dad ,a policeman , challenges his his son to kill himself , he actually did it .

that occurred in thailand .
>>
>>136097460
Thanks. You think the son knew it was loaded? Father got some jail time? Must be horrible.
>>
>>136095070

I was right. I said the other day she's going to get a year for each inch of her forehead and she got 2 1/2 years and that's how much forehead she is showing 2 1/2 inches.
>>
>>136097644

Proof >>135961874
>>
>>136097223
>chink father gives gun to son and tells him to shoot him
>chink teen shoots himself
>chink father slaps him, thinking he shot at the father
>ohshit.jpeg
>parents go apeshit and cry
>>
>>136095975
She should be executed. 15 months is obviously female privilege, again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.