[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we prevent white genocide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: anonExplainsDiversity.png (17KB, 1493x142px) Image search: [Google]
anonExplainsDiversity.png
17KB, 1493x142px
How do we prevent white genocide?
>>
Continue white race and society
>>
It's over, white boy.

Just give up and join the race mixing.
>>
>>136086728
Simple. We get gay with each other. I'll start.
>>
File: IMG_0768.jpg (118KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.jpg
118KB, 721x1024px
Replace democracy with pro-white authoritarianism and start favoring white immigration over others. Leave the UN and NATO, become iscolationists.
>>
>>136086920
It's difficult when half of europe is cucked, and when the native population is declining - making more room for a foreign species. And politicians encourage this
>>
File: 1453174289472.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1453174289472.png
90KB, 618x618px
You're nationality is showing.
>>
>>136087295
your*
>>
>>136087216
>And politicians encourage this
NODVENDIGHEDENS POLITIK

Yes white boy. Your country just make sacrifices to help the less fortunate.
>>
>>136087136
This is never going to happen. White countries belongs to everybody.
>>
>>136087823
(sand)niggers is a blight upon the earth, and should be eradicated. They bring nothing but chaos and destructin. No nation under black rule has ever flourished, everybody knows this. There's one people responsible for the evolution of the world, and that's white people.

Everything else should be eradicated.
>>
>>136086728
Convince whites to cryogenically store eggs and sperm

Successful whites don't breed until it becomes a logistical problem
Allowing parenthood with prime genetic material in a financially stable situation will improve white births
>>
>>136088087
>There's one people responsible for the evolution of the world
How are you going to evolve if you are outbred and have less than 2 birthrate?

The truth is your race is facing extinction because you are full of yourself, and think you are above biology and nature's laws.
>>
What kind of nigger are you?
>>
>>136088832
Does it matter anymore?

It's not me you should be mad at, it's the politicians who betrayed your country for foreigners' votes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.