[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Wonder If This Is Trump's Endgame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

So as of today, the West Virginia governor Jim Justice switched to the GOP and will no longer be registered with the Democratic Party.

Technically Donald Trump now has enough state governors to call for a second constitutional convention to ass or remove amendments, add, edit and/or remove articles, or maybe even write a new constitution altogether to replace the old one.

This method has never been tried before and he would still need of both the house and senate for this to happen but I wonder if this is his endgame /pol/?

Could this actually happen?
>>
>so

hidden
>>
remove the right of women and negroes to vote? repeal the income tax? murder the FED? I vote YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!
>>
>>136086784
>>
>>136086702
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_amendment#Federal_constitution
Looks like he would need 3/4th of the states to go along with it by one of two processes.
>>
we the redpilled need to utilize legal and policy tools to prevent the (((special self-chosen))) from continuing (((their))) Talmudic assault on the people all over the world. Wherever (((they))) congregate there is evil and wickedness brewing. Our people are waking up and the stupor is going away to be able to see (((their))) Talmud plots and evil.
>>
File: 1493091336835.jpg (23KB, 320x277px) Image search: [Google]
1493091336835.jpg
23KB, 320x277px
>>136086702
holy fuck it might be happening lads

>first total solar eclipse since 1776
>1776 commences again
>>
File: IMG_0159.png (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.png
73KB, 600x600px
>>136086702

Military audit of the CIA when?
>>
File: 1441145355906.jpg (343KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
1441145355906.jpg
343KB, 734x950px
All I know is that I am halfway thru tonights rally and its a friggin barn burner

holy crap
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.