[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Centrism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: images (49).jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (49).jpg
14KB, 240x240px
Hello /pol/. Did you know that centrism is the most normal, natural way to organise a society? Governments will eventually all meet somewhere near the middle, and that is good.
>>
File: rad_cent_3.jpg (37KB, 781x576px) Image search: [Google]
rad_cent_3.jpg
37KB, 781x576px
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1244x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1244x819px
>hey pol did you know that having convictions is a bad thing? Just give the W to your opponents
>>
>>136083073
Centrists can also have convictions. They can be strongly convinced about centrism
>>
>>136083627
That's called "intellectual dishonesty"
>>
>>136084591
Quite the opposite, there's a biological basis to support centrism.
>>
>>136084801
Please explain what you mean, argumentation has nothing to do with biology
>>
>>136082890
Ah, yes yes. Politically central and when it comes to hot topics, choose the midde option!

Never ends badly.
>>
>>136085469
Well, concerning humans, a case can be made that it is best to argue from science. The primate brain is organised to create social groups in which the needs of the group, and the individuals in the group, are in balance. That's why statistically normal brains are capable of empathy and team spirit, and mutual hate of the enemy. Those brains are also capable of prioritising their own survival when the need arises, even at the expense of other group members. Centrism is natural.
>>
>>136085472
Big picture, not hot topics.
>>
>>136082890
So basically everyone who isn't a Nazbol is a cuck?
>>
>>136087113
I don't know enough about Nazbols to comment on them. But all extremists are intellectual cucks
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (45KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
45KB, 600x580px
>>136086154
>Centrism is natural

This is called a non-sequitur. You state a number of facts about the versatility of the human brain, then state that your position is correct without any connection to your previous statements.

>>136083627
>They can be strongly convinced about centrism

Golden mean fallacy. Both the right and the left have reasons for believing what they do; a centrist holds a belief solely because its somewhere between either extreme.

A centrist has no logical or empirical basis for his beliefs except that his views fair to adhere to the currently prevailing logical or empirical frameworks. His position is derived solely from his own ideology.

Party A believes that 2 + 2 = 4, and Party B believes that 2 + 2 = 6. One of them is right and one of them is wrong, and a centrist is no less wrong for taking the middle position and saying two and two makes five.
>>
I am a radical centrist that seeks to purge the unclean like any other ideological zealot. Position doesn't necessarily indicate intensity
>>
>>136087752
Utter hand-waving bullshit. These aren't the droids you're looking for.
>>
File: 222[1].png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
222[1].png
429KB, 399x614px
>>136088736
>Non-arguments.
>>
>>136089389
Lost in argument, you are.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.