[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book advice thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: HItlerReading.jpg (95KB, 620x454px) Image search: [Google]
HItlerReading.jpg
95KB, 620x454px
As you might know, /pol/ has a very wide and deep library. Some time ago there was a guy who posted hundreds of /pol/ related books (I have more than 300).

I'm reading through them, but I'd like an advice because there are too many to choose from. In exchange, I'll give my own opinion about the books I've read, so maybe some of you will find something to their tastes.
Up to now I've read:

>A troublesome inheritance.
About the genetic differences between the various human races (with an entire chapter dedicated to the merchants and to how they got their higher-than-average IQ). Very interesting.
The author uses a variety of genetic studies. All the scientists he quotes have of course publicly disavowed the book and its conclusions, but not a single one of them could explain why they're wrong.

>Hivemind: how your country's IQ matters so much more than your own.
Interesting. Doesn't deny that brown people have much lower IQ and tries to explore the connection between productivity/wealth and IQ. Also the Flynn effect, etc.

>Londonistan.
About the transformation of the UK into a caliphate larva. Interesting when the author talks about the ways the media and the institutions have handcuffed and gagged any critics of Islam. Very biased when she talks about the way poor Israel gets unfairly blamed even though it's an entirely innocent country (not surprising: the author is a jewess).

>Lights out: Islam and freedom of speech.
Mark Steyn is one of the most caustic and funny critics of Islam. Here he gathered lots of his articles and essays that have brought him in front of a so called "human rights" commission in Canadistan for "islamophobia".

>Why I'm not a muslim.
Ibn Warraq is an ex-muslim that decided to become an apostate and to expose Islam's brutality and backwardness from the inside. Invaluable read if you want to know exactly what Islam is, what it really says and why it's such a toxic ideology.
>>
>>136082385
>Why the West is best.
Another by Ibn Warraq. The title says it all.

>Defending the West.
Another by Ibn Warraq that answers to the claims of "orientalists" with a boner for Islam and a tendency to slander the West while defending every muslim atrocity.

>Hitler's War and The War Path.
A gripping account of WWII where Hitler's merits are for once recognized and he doesn't end up looking like a Disney villain mindlessly bent on world domination.
David Irving has of course been accused of nazism, racism, etc., but his historical informations are accurate and nobody has been able to prove otherwise.

>Hitler: beyond evil and tyranny.
A psychological analysys of the young and adult Hitler, an extremely determined, sensible and artistically inclined man. Very interesting.

>Fashionable nonsense.
An entertaining analysys of the ways some of the most famous leftist writers/sociologists/philosophers abuse scientific concepts they don't even understand to "prove" their odd social theories.

>How the West won.
Rodney Stark examines the entire history of our civilization from the Greeks up, underlining the reasons why the West was the only one to develop certain crucial qualities, like the Rule of Law (the belief that nobody is above the law, not even kings or emperors), social cooperation, creativity, freedom of enterprise, etc.
Stark as a catholic puts maybe too much emphasis on the Church's role, but he will surely dissipate many common illusions (for example, that the fall of the Roman Empire was a bad thing, or that capitalism was invented in Britain).

>The politically incorrect guide to Islam (and the crusades).
Robert Spencer destroys some myths about Islam and the Crusades. Like that Islam is peaceful or that the Crusades were cruel aggressions to conquer land, steal resources or rape women. Short, well researched and easy to read. Suggest it to your liberal friends.
>>
>>136082451
>Why Race matters.
Michael (((Levin))) has written an extremely long (740 pages) and complex scholarly work about IQ, its genetic origins and its gaps between the various human races. This book has everything you will ever want to know on the subject, every sentence is documented, and its scientificity will resist any liberal feels-based assault, but it will take effort to read it.
You must also know at least the basics of statistics, because it's more a scientific paper than a divulgative book.

>The myth of German villainy.
Why the official version of WWII that puts "evil" countries against "good" ones is bullshit.

>The jews and modern capitalism.
A pretty old book (1911) that analyzes the jews' historical relation with capitalism, which they have inexplicably hated (to the point of inventing communism) despite benefitting immensely from it.

Which ones should I read next? Any book that really shocked/enlightened you?

Since I'm not american, I'd give priority to books that talk about the entire western civilization or about themes relevant in the entire world (Islam, IQ, economics, sexuality, racism, etc.).
Books like "Crippled America" or "The Bush Crime Family" can be interesting, but can't have the priority.
>>
Come on, guys. Look alive.
>>
>>136082385
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>136084442
Ok... any book you particularly liked, beside Fight Club?
>>
File: 1454021790780.jpg (82KB, 736x529px) Image search: [Google]
1454021790780.jpg
82KB, 736x529px
Culture of Critique
The Triumph of reason, the thinking man's Hitler
Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt
Sex and Culture - J.D. Unwin
Democracy, the God that Failed
Defensive Racism - Edgar J. Steele

These should keep you entertained.
>>
File: 1487434528266.jpg (63KB, 634x442px) Image search: [Google]
1487434528266.jpg
63KB, 634x442px
>>136085107
Oh, add The Bell Curve to that little list.
Have fun staring at the abyss.
>>
>>136085327
>>136085107
Thanks.
(Although I doubt that "The Bell Curve" will contain more info than "Why Race Matters" about race and IQ.)

I'm thinking to start with "Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt". I've heard it quoted before.
>>
File: 1487804676210.gif (998KB, 340x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487804676210.gif
998KB, 340x348px
>>136085938
I'm sure you'll enjoy getting into the minds of Marxists and SJWs with that one. And you got lucky with this thread, /pol/ is basically illiterate in muh current year and very few of us actually read stuff.

See ya.
>>
>>136086667
>/pol/ is basically illiterate
That's disappointing. I remember a different /pol/.
>>
>>136082385
'Memories, Dreams, Reflections' - C.G. Jung no kidding ope;. it blew my mind, opened some windows, and my dreams became harbingers. wouldn't trade that period of life for anything
>>
>>136087875
Serious question: did you read it while on drugs or sober?
>>
The International Jew by Henry Ford
The Learned elders of Zionism (its really long and boring ive heard, i personally dont feel like reading it rn, you should be set with the international jew)
>>
>>136088071
>The Learned elders of Zionism
Isn't that a forgery?
>>
Good thread op.
>>
>>136088355
in reality its not, obviously Wikipedia is gna tell you it is!

Many intellectuals (like Henry Ford and Evola) read it and both said something along the lines of
"I don't care if its fake, it is an accurate description of what is going on"
>>
>>136088020
clarification: no drugs here

both after drinking alc and sober. oftentimes we might have a couple of drinks, go back to the barracks and i would read; but 90% of the time sober. so...read parts of it twice to get the full effect.
>>
>>136089017
I'm sure it's accurate. I'll find an electronic copy.

>>136090044
Never read anything by Jung but you got me curious.
>>
>>136088355
>Isn't that a forgery?
forgery ≠ fake it's an important distinction because one is deceitful in that it means 'a copy'. if there is a copy, there must be an original. the events written in TLEOZ align too squarely with real world stuff to believe that they are (((cohencidences)))
>>
>>136090366
>Never read anything by Jung but you got me curious.
in the interest of full disclosure, it isn't for everyone. in the past it was far easier to focus on personal spirituality. today, the focus is much more centered around the hive. there's a time and a place for everything including getting embroiled into the ethos of a book, and compartmentalization is paramount when choosing subject matters that are either personal or hive-minded
>>
>>136090547
I'm but a humble european, the full mastery of the english language escapes me.
>>
>>136082385
Regarding books, what happened to the Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey threads?

Ded?
>>
>>136091053
>in the past it was far easier to focus on personal spirituality. today, the focus is much more centered around the hive.
Really? I have the distinct impression that the exact opposite is true. Now everything is personal, nothing is common, shared. Everything is relative and interpretable, there is nothing "right" or "wrong". It's precisely this mindset that has carved a hole right in the heart of our civilization, leaving us lost, insecure about our culture (or even if there is a "western culture" at all) and vulnerable to obtuse but determined ideologies like Islam.
>>
I'm looking for a book to read as well. I just finished "A History of the Byzantine Empire" by C. W. Oman. I breezed through the beginning of Donovan's "The Way of Men," but I'm not sure if I want to read only that book at the moment.
>>
>>136091680
Do any of the books I've summed up attract you?
>>
>>136092738
A number of them, yes. I'm considering a fictional classic before anything too political. Starship Troopers, We come to mind.
>>
>>136092862
I've read that one and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I've also heard that the author intended it as a satyre. Maybe, considering how feminists and hippie other books of his are ("Lazarus Long the Immortal" and "Stranger in a Strange Land" especially), but I still liked it.
>>
>>136082385

all you need is here faggot

htt ps:/ /the piratebay.org/search/breivik/0/99/0
>>
>>136091371
the steps necessary to create chaos, are well-versed from the writings of Marx to military manuals detailing those methods used in creating a Marxist/Maoist insurgency. the objective is to remove all identifiable characteristics, no national identity, no cultural identity, no blood bonds, .... after which, there is a plan in-place to replace nationalism with a global structure.

indoctrination works, and our young, impressionable offspring are plucked from our influence and given over to those who view life through the lens of a globalist

tl;dr compartmentalization is a necessary component depending upon what you seek; be it personal growth or a mimetic with which everyone can easily identify. what you do with the information beyond this is your call; be it for personal growth or to share with the hive
>>
>>136093263
I had started Breivik's magnum opus, but I realized that I already knew what he was going to say, since I had read his same books and witnessed the same realities. Reading, what, 2000 pages, without getting new info seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>136093561

jesus you are beyond redemption you imbecile

Breivik's masterpiece will not only provide you with the underlying philosophical doctrine needed to subtract the jew, the nigger, the muslim from all equations; but it will guide you through the steps of getting mentally and physically prepared to do so.
>>
>>136093798
Go fuck yourself, little shit. Don't you have other brazilian monkeys to suck off/murder?
>>
>>136093798
Not going to get into an argument here, but Breivik's manifesto was largely copy/paste with some of his own additions. The material may be good but it's not 100% original insight or anything like that. The man is insane regardless of his ideology.
>>
>>136094341

>insane
>>
File: makesmethink.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
makesmethink.png
53KB, 256x256px
Should I go pick up a copy of Mein Kampf from my local library in Los Angeles?
>>
>>136097014

piratebay it

joos are watching anon
>>
File: oven pride.jpg (41KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
oven pride.jpg
41KB, 1000x667px
>>136093798
>subtract the jew, the nigger, the muslim from all equation

Brevik gets credit for going full Adolph; but he failed miserably in naming his impetus as Zionism. using the Ctrl + F feature in his manifesto gives a perspective on the "why" Brevik skillfully, and masterfully fucked shit up. But no!

Imagine you want your team to win the big game, So you trot out onto the field, and when the ball breaks, you intercept it, and run the wrong direction to score a touchdown for the other team. HOORAY!

Nationalism ≠ Globalism and Zionism is only seen as Nationalism with respect to our BFF's in that magical, holiest of holy GPS locations in the M.E.

translation: see pic
>>
>>136097880

his manifesto provides the fullest attack on the frankfurt school, cultural marxism, and feminism out there buddy
>>
>>136098439
okay, fine! you want it like that? my dad can beat up your dad.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.