[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>A pair of NYPD officers were denied service at a Brooklyn Dunkin’ Donuts by a clerk who said, “I don’t serve cops” — and the head of the detectives union is leading a boycott of the chain, The Post has learned.

>Law-enforcement sources briefed on what happened told The Post that the two cops, who are plainclothes patrol officers assigned to the 73rd Precinct’s detective squad, entered the store shortly after noon to purchase some Baskin-Robbins.

>After waiting in line behind a customer, the cops — who were wearing suit pants, shirts and ties, with their badges and pistols on their belts — approached the counter but were ignored by a clerk who instead asked a man standing behind them what he wanted, sources said.

>The man gave the clerk his order, sources said, then added, “These two guys were in front of me.”

>“Yeah, I know, but I don’t serve cops,” the clerk replied.

BASED AS FUCK DUNKIN DONUTS CASHIER.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/03/dunkin-donuts-worker-is-accused-of-refusing-to-serve-nypd-cops/
>>
Dunkin Donuts is fucking trash
>>
>>136080642
>please stamp the boot harder, i'm still able to breathe
>>
Well, if you ever wanted to do an armed robbery of a donut shop you know where the response time will be slow.
>>
niggers going around with a chip on their shoulder acting like this are always so indignant when they get treated differently. Retarded niggers are the scourge of society
>>
Who does Baskin Robbins call if their store gets burglarized? I sure hope it isn't the police.
>>
>>136080395
that nigger got sacked about 10 minutes later
>>
>>136080395

>alienating your best customers

bretty dumb
>>
Thirty credits says it's a fucking nigger who said it
>>
Go to a white or asian run dunkin donuts/baskin robbins. Problem solved.
>>
File: 212.png (54KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
212.png
54KB, 300x100px
>>136080395
>Store gets robbed.
WHO YOU GONNA CALL!?
>The Police
>>
>>136081081
That would be a 4D chess move;

>Say you don't serve cops
>Story goes viral
>Get sacked
>Story that you got sacked for refusing to serve cops goes viral
>Narrative is poor black man being victimized for standing up against brutal police who murder black youths erry day!
>Set up donation page
>Make $250,000 in a week off liberal cucks
>BLM protestors start camping out at Dunkim' Donuts, harassing customers, blocking parking lots and truck deliveries
>Company finally caves and gives nig a cash settlement of several million
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_af.jpg (222KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_af.jpg
222KB, 958x960px
>>136080395
>>136080875
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>136080395
Isn't that kind of illegal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.