[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you against affirmative action? It gives people from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Why are you against affirmative action?

It gives people from disadvantaged backgrounds a chance they otherwise wouldn't have.
>>
No its gives retards a chance to go to college because they are black
>>
>treating people different because of skin color

Wasn't the entire civil rights movement about stopping that?
>>
>>136080127
I know too many decent people that have lost their opportunities to low iq brown people. They all landed on their wallets, but it should never have happened.
>>
File: 1334051612597.jpg (21KB, 258x322px) Image search: [Google]
1334051612597.jpg
21KB, 258x322px
>racism is fine when it benefits the dark ones
>>
>>136080127
that pic is wrong. you can't lift people up you can only hold others down.
>>
>>136080127
Because the world doesn't give a shit about you, the only thing that matters is what you can contribute.
>>
>>136080127
It provides some people preferential treatment over others based on the color of their skin. Pretty much the textbook definition of racism.
>>
>>136080127
like poor whites?
>>
>>136080127

Because it doesn't pick the best people for the job.
>>
>>136080127
Are you saying niggers need a hand because they're too stupid to compete?
How racist of you
>>
>>136080127
Because you want the best person for the job. The only consideration in anything should be economic consideration to give the less fortunate the SAME OPPORTUNITY. Not to leave a spot for them OUT OF OBLIGATION.
>>
>>136080127
>>136080127
It's not equality. Also look at my country. Meritocracy > Affirmative action
>It gives people from disadvantaged backgrounds a chance they otherwise wouldn't have.
Heard of scholarships? Bonds? People from lower to middle class families have benefit greatly from those.
>>
>>136080223
Fpbp
>>
>>136080127
>being black is a disadvantage in and of itself
Liberals being progressive as usual.
>>
>>136080127
Forcing companies to hire niggers because they are lesser beings is about as racist as it can get

>but it's not real racism
>>
>>136080127
Not pictured: the 4th best guy getting denied because his skin wasn't brown enough.
>>
>>136080127
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/02-241.ZX1.html

Because BTFO
~HNIC Thomas
>>
>>136080127
>Why are you against affirmative action?

It's not fair to the employer. If a deserving candidate can't get the job because of affirmative action, the employer will lose a good worker, probably to the competition and still win.
>>
>>136080127
It gives tards a chance they don't deserve. The best niggers would've gotten into school anyway, and the rich niggers just end up exploiting it. Now I have to deal with rich niggers and tard niggers filling up my classes, dancin in the library, keepin it real with the professors cuz day be disrespekin. I'm tired of their jigaboo shit!
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (80KB, 540x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
80KB, 540x363px
>>136080127
>disadvantaged backgrounds
>>
>>136082002
Fuck the employer, there's a guy not employed because the job went to some nigger because his best is good enough
>>
>>136080127
>It gives people from disadvantaged backgrounds a chance they otherwise wouldn't have.

Only because it helps them accomplish things they're incapable of accomplishing without lowered standards.
>>
Why are you against __rape__?

It gives people from disadvantaged backgrounds a chance they otherwise wouldn't have.
>>
>>136080127
what's the point of living if you get everything you want the moment you want it?

affirmative action solves nothing and provides and excuse for an individuals own life failures. In the long run, it will not help the individual learn from past mistakes and correct them to increase the chance for future success.

Oh, and you're a racist for believing niggers need special treatment to get a leg up in a competitive enviornment.
>>
File: aa.png (193KB, 930x423px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
193KB, 930x423px
>>136080127

fixed
>>
File: 1483854891260.jpg (74KB, 588x309px) Image search: [Google]
1483854891260.jpg
74KB, 588x309px
>>136080127

No, if it was aid based on economic conditions like poverty then it would do that. Instead it gives people who are a certain color an unfair advantage regardless of how wealthy they might be.

A black kid who's parents are millionaires will get affirmative action, a white kid who grew up in a trailer park won't. Justify that.
>>
>>136080127
...and take it from others who otherwise would have.
typical fucking niggers, want to steal everything including opportunities from more deserving people.
>>
>>136080127
why not just be off merit

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.