[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The grand plan and what game theory has taught me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: Bill Mitchell.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Mitchell.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
When you find yourself in a position of strength, feign weakness. Trump is playing with the swamp. He is just waiting for them to put all their bets on the table before he responds with his Trump card (hehehe). This is beautiful, it is a move that will be studied for a millenia. trump is about to emerge as the man who single handedly purified the waters of the Potomac. Wait and see folks...
This is beautiful. I wish I could divulge what I know...
>>
>>136079559

I hope so, I can't understand any other reason for say McMaster still being there.
>>
>>136079854
Nothing is what it seems. Trump is in the pilot seat and the congress critters are running scared. Their barrels are empty and soon enough they will all go down... one after another, after another, after another.
>>
>>136080259

I tend to believe you but its frustrating to watch him mostly seeming to play possum given that its almost impossible to divine what is going on behind the scenes. During the election I had a better sense of it (ie Kim Dotcom and wikileaks forcing Comey's hand I knew that was coming) but now its so crazy guessing what is happening is impossible.
>>
>>136079559
Please be Bill Mitchell and not a LARP because honestly I almost lost my shit on the daily during election season and you were the lone voice talking shit about the polls.

If this is you Bill plz drop another breadcrumb!
>>
>>136080724

This isn't Bill Mitchell himself... though I believe the Australian flag is a proxy...
>>
>>136080259
Considering today's transcripts were a releak, I'd tend to agree.
>>
>>136079559
So fake bill, need more clues. You're in a room of weaponized autism and some of these dudes are legit. Give us a nug bc we are all sick of this shit from the lefty retards
>>
sage deluded schizophrenic LARP threads
>>
>>136079559
that flag says b8, m8
>>
>>136079559
Stupidity isn't 'feigned weakness. Nor is recklessness.

But good elementary school soccer save.
>>
>>136079559
BASED BILL MITCHELL!!!! SHADILAY

4D CHESS ;D
>>
>>136080724
I'm not Bill Mitchell, and I'm not a Trump cultist but I can tell you that I see things... shapes without form, winds without weather and times before they happen. It is a skill I have...
Ready yourselves because a tsunami of liberal tears is heading your way...
>>
More like Shill Bitchell
>>
Considering all the leaks, why wasn't it leaked that the grand jury had already been appointed before today?
>>
>>136081658

Give us something oh wise man.
>>
>>136081658
>shapes without form, winds without weather and times before they happen
ok kid
>>136081665
kek
>>
>>136081658
confirmed schitzo tripping on LSD
>>
>>136081397
Fuck off leftist faggot, ima find you
>>
>>136079559
This man is correct. Trump has known what we know for decades. He's been planning this and knows when and where to strike. God has blessed Trump, and rightly so. We're taking back this country. We are witnessing the end of globalism and corrupt politics. Don't lose hope.
>>
File: POLITICAL JUDO.jpg (24KB, 369x447px) Image search: [Google]
POLITICAL JUDO.jpg
24KB, 369x447px
>>136081581
4D POLITICAL JUDO
Trump is just about to turn this Grand Jury on Ben Rhodes.
Remember the Kamikaze pilots? Its bad for the ship but worse for the Pilot. Democrats are just Kamikaze pilots at this point.
>>
A lot of you doubters will be made to look like fools when the Trump hammer slams down upon all those who would dare oppose the silent majority. Trump is biding his time, letting all the rats out for a bite of the cheese and when the stars align he will strike like an enraged cobra.
Bill Mitchell gets it buthe is blinded by his fanboyism. Disregard him, listen to me.

I KNOW.
I SEE.
I UNDERSTAND.
It is all laid out before me like an open book.
>>
File: lck wtf.jpg (129KB, 1305x877px) Image search: [Google]
lck wtf.jpg
129KB, 1305x877px
don't say anything self-incriminatory. Just tell us what it rhymes with
>>
File: chemicals in the tea.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chemicals in the tea.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>136079559
sometimes i like to imagine trump declaring civil war on wall street , the federal reserve, the CIA, CNN and others too
and him ordering republicans to storm government buildings and slaughter everyone inside, burn down wall street and let the bankers roast
shutting down all flights leaving the US, shooting down planes that do

and then Europe responds by doing the same
I think about nigel leading an army of chavs into Brussels and taking control of the city, executing all bureaucrats with a large sword

and finally establishing a right wing 1776 tier anglosphere with all ex colonies so we can join forces and lead this world from darkness

when will this day come:(
>>
>>136079559
>>Youve posted this in multiple threads
Aussie shitposter .jpg
>>
>>136079559
Bill Mitchell is a Pence.
>>
>>136082779
your larp fucking stinks
>in all fields
>>
>>136079559
If it was me I would wait for something big where people are busy elsewhere like the upcoming eclipse.

Then while everyone is busy ... BAM let the heads roll
>>
>>136082896
if that happened, and europe cheered in unison; could we hear it on this side of the pond?
>>
>>136083028
The truth must be revealed and it has fallen upon me to be the:

REVEALER
>>
File: IMG_8060.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8060.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>136079559
You were spot on during the election. You think Mueller is investigating DNC and killlary ?
>>
>>136083221
I never pretended to be Bill you dunce, i just find his face strangely appealing. It sends a rush up my leg. He is a handsome chap don't you think?
>>
>>136083204
fucking a

he totally is
>>
>>136083887
this is some shit bill the pence would say
>>
>>136083952
But he has that smile that makes me weak in the knees... you know what I mean right?
>>
>>136084047
Listen I love Bill. I alone contributed to like 100,000 of his twitter impressions from Sept - Oct 2016.

I want fucking details and I want to get the rope out for these traitorous fucks.

"just wait, be patient" Fuck man! WHEN DO I GET THE ROPE
>>
>>136084373
The rope is within you senpai. Look into the crevasse of your mind and you will find it there.
>>
>>136082061
You seem nervous. why are you nervous? why? tell me? why?
>>
If you know anything good, please divulge. I have become hopeless.
>>
>>136079559
The conversation between him and Turnbull proves this
>>
Shill Bitchell, disinfo agent.
>>
>>136082313
Someone fill in the blanks here with something, any kind of example
>>
>>136082779

Please say if justice will ever be brought to Hillary, etc.

I imagine if I were prez the whole criminal gang would be in Guantanamo Bay and why does he keep McMaster around? Nothing makes sense.

We've become depressed since we're ruled by criminal psychopaths and they can't be removed. They keep growing and McMaster firing everyone who's pro Trump while the Clintons have gotten away with who knows how many murders.

Bring hope or good news if you have any. Even a tidbit.
>>
>>136087026
Hillary will only see justice when she dies. She is too enmeshed in the system to ever be prosecuted. She will however be eternally shamed and her ambitions ruined . Compromise with the spirit cookers will be needed moving forward...
>>
>>136080705
Read up on Sun Tsu - Trump is constantly needling and irritating his enemies. He is up against a strong and superior foe (in numbers) so he needs to constantly keep them guessing and prompt them into poor tactical moves.
>>
>>136081739
And if the leak was truly damaging beyond (ermagerd a GRAND jury) they would have likely included a bit more detail. It's a distraction from something.
>>
I was afraid she'd never ever be brought to justice. There's a billion different crimes she could be charged for, but they are obsessed with chasing this russia hoax which is just stupid. *Sigh* I have lost hope. I'm ashamed of my country.
>>
>>136082779
Exactly which stars are you referring to?
>>
File: IMG_0839.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
>>136088096
>>
>>136089207
And?
>>
He's gonna make his big checkmate Sep. 23rd 2017? Idk...
>>
>>136087504
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Hillary is already dead, died in September. We've been seeing clones ever since. You heard it here first!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.