[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP IS ABOVE THE LAW (LITERALLY)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 73085736.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
73085736.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
Regardless of Mueller's investigation, TRUMP IS TOTALLY SAFE, He's IMMUNE from prosecution. As sitting POTUS he is immune from being ousted. The only way for him to be ousted from his seat in the oval office is to be impeached. That's not going to happen since Republicans control both houses.

Alan Dershowitz has been saying this for months now. Trump can't be prosecuted. He has executive privileges as POTUS. It keeps him immune from prosecution and almost makes him ABOVE THE LAW. Why is this? Because it was built into the position so that the POTUS can run the country and govern unencumbered from any political 'witch-hunts' and political assassinations from the opposing party. Basically, what is happening right now.

This is all THEATER!!! It's all for show. No worries.
>>
>>136079542
>That's not going to happen since Republicans control both houses

Why would the GOP protect some memeing orange faggot like trump?
>>
He'll quit when it gets too hot.

He's a pussy.
>>
>>136079542
Legally this is all 100% true.

The only legal means of going after the POTUS is impeachment, and Congress has got to do it.

However, I don't think the republican party is actually on his side. Too many of them are corrupt.
>>
File: 1501536303887.png (353KB, 425x412px) Image search: [Google]
1501536303887.png
353KB, 425x412px
>>136079848

They wouldn't dare impeach him while controlling the HOUSE since it would expose them as ALL SWAMP CREATURES...they want to appear as working for the people.

I am not worried about this Russia garbage at all.
>>
>>136079728
Because they will probably get murdered back home if they don't
>>
>>136080146
I don't think they care.
They'll just spin it with their politician mouths

>We had to do it. The evidence against Trump was just too damning. We had to protect the American people!

They do that bit all the time- on less important topics, but still.
>>
>>136079542
Theres limits on that. Imma eat popcorn somebody else can grease the gallows. Nobody needs to see him impeached and obviously I'm being sarcastic but treason is treason. Except for the head of state. Great idea. Electoral college too. Just watching this shit unfold is enough. 33% approval before it even begins. Im pretty sure you mean he can't be civilly sued. If anything criminal happens just get pardoned like the last republigoyim PUKE
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.