[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Boise the perfect place for white people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 40

File: 8384642737_601b723a0f_b.jpg (377KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
8384642737_601b723a0f_b.jpg
377KB, 1024x685px
>mountains
>isolated
>trump country
>cold winters
>tech jobs

Why don't all white people strive to move here?
>>
bump
>>
bumping cause I wanna move here too
>>
>>136079522
I hear mormons can be a problem though
>>
>>136079757
explain
>>
>>136080150
Idaho is next to Salt Lake City which is the mormon capital

Apparently mormons can be very cliquey in business, where they only hire other mormons, and Boise has a lot of mormons
>>
>>136078289
>is boise the perfect anything
hahahahahah no. it's hell
>>
>>136080524
Why?
>>
>>136080365
well my dad's side is (loosely) mormon so i'm set lol.

>>136080524
details?
>>
>>136080365

Tribalism is human nature.
>>
File: 1489618088679.jpg (59KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
1489618088679.jpg
59KB, 600x687px
>>136078289

Tell me something.

Why the FUCK do people from Boise pronounce it "Boysee"

All my life I heard "Boyzee"

but wtf do i know.
>>
>>136078289
I've always wanted to move to Idaho. Seems /comfy/
>>
>>136078289
How many Jews ya got
>>
>>136078289
I've heard there's quite a few spics but they're the good spics there. Is this true?
>>
File: let me google that for you...png (128KB, 886x460px) Image search: [Google]
let me google that for you...png
128KB, 886x460px
>>136081227
>>
Seems nice but yellowstone
>>
File: 1501787954014m.jpg (131KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1501787954014m.jpg
131KB, 1024x575px
>>136081969
The only good spic is in Mexico
>>
>>136080825
>>136080923
used to live there. it's a trap. wages are shit, job landscape are mostly just shitty service sector crap, nothing to do, absolute dogshit people, lycra clad bicycle faggots everywhere doing anything they want, Mormons everywhere, shit internet, corrupt govt, anal cops, I could go on.
>>
File: weed-id-1459842.jpg (96KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
weed-id-1459842.jpg
96KB, 640x427px
I prefer Montana to the north
>>
>>136082611
Please do. Also, any recommendations of where is better?
>>
>>136082110

Lame
>>
>>136078289

Idaho is the most boring place in existence
>>
>>136083038
thought it was boyzee too
>>
>>136078289
I travelled out west this year and i have to say, i was very impressed with the area including wyoming, montana, and idaho, Just seemed like nice country and every town and city was nice and plenty of decent people. I said to myself i would move there one day and i am trying to make it happen.
>>
>>136082611
WHere do you live now? Is it better?
>>
>>136080150
Mormons are the Jews of the west.
>>
>>136082110

No one anywhere says boy-ZEE. They say BOY-zee.
>>
>>136083548
fucking kek
>>
>>136083424
this has been my general experience as well. Only been through Idaho a couple times, also been to the other states you mentioned. Overall I liked them a lot, just didn't like the lack of access to healthy food. It's like all food is gas station food
>>
>>136082982
most of the policy is a combination of some of the worst aspects of democrats and the worst aspects of republicans with none of the benefits, hot and dry as fuck because it's basically a desert, unless you're ungodly lucky and snag one of the rare good jobs; you'll be unable to afford the marginally nicer places on the foothills, logjammed roads most of the time, etc. Literally anywhere is better. any-fucking-where.
>>
>>136083476
Moscow ID. Still moving towards finally escaping this hellhole of a state but it's phenomenally better than boise.
>>
I thought about going to Salt Lake for awhile to work but I'm pretty comfy where I am so it'd have to be good money to make me interested.
>>
File: Pueblo_Mountains_Oregon.jpg (190KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
Pueblo_Mountains_Oregon.jpg
190KB, 1200x805px
>>136078289
Idaho is the next UN-Globalist settlement.

They're shipping in Refugees by the fuckload in thanks to all shits moving to Idaho and its strong business-owner centric laws.

Combine that with the bought off country club boys running that state to the highest bidder, in 20 years Idaho will be full blown Michigan.
>>
File: IMG_1560.png (629KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.png
629KB, 1136x640px
>>136078289
Didn't 3 Muslims fugues rape a 5 year old and the judge have them probation
>>
>>136084375
>>136084528
heard about these, but is any place safe from this?
>>
How's Phoenix? Or Colorado Springs?

Are there any nice places to live in the west?
>>
>>136082951
>to the north
Hahaha retard
>>
>>136078834

Why are you posting a pic of New Mexico?
>>
>>136084994
The west is just one gigantic mountain range in my mind

I also love nojew Mexico
>>
>>136084842
Colorado springs isnt bad, its a little methy/mexicanny on the south end of the city. But it suffers under the rule of Denver
>>
Boise sucks, eagle is full of Orange County tards and nampa is full of fucking Mexicans
>>
>>136078289
I was there maybe a month ago, and I spent the night. It seemed pretty cozy. It was predominantly white, at least around the center. Mexicans live on the outskirts. The center struck me as a miniature Portland with brew pubs, cafes, Trader Joes and Whole Foods, etc. However, there was a Evangelical and Mormon presence that I noticed even as a visitor. Access to nature seems good and prices are low. I don't know what it's like to live there though.
>>
>>136081227

I know, right? Why do the people that fucking live there mispronounce the name of their own city?!
>>
>>136078289
Idaho is being engulfed by the Commiefornia swarm unfortunately
>>
Yeah, if you're fucking stupid enough to waste your inflated California dollars on the next shit heap of Californians.
It was 108 today, visibility about 5 miles because of all of the smoke from range and forest fires, 42% humidity from the irrigation, and so many fucking mexicans everywhere but downtown you'd think you're in Mexifornia all over again.
It was great 40 years ago, but it's another central valley shit hole now. The next frontier? Let's ruin Montana and Wyoming!
>>
>>136083968
I had some nice food out there, we dont really eat in gas stations here so not much experience wit the genre, but there were some nice local restaurants that had soem great meals. I went ot one restaurant in wyoming and for 12$ i got literally 5 pounds of beef tenderloin it was delicious but i couldnt eat even half of it.
>>
>>136078289
I don't know man, it does sound nice. I've been thinking about what state to settle in once I've finished by degree. Pennsylvania is a beautiful state. Alaska is the best for firearm advocates.
>>
>>136084901

Wow, you're right! If you go EXACTLY north of Boise, it goes up into the Idaho panhandle. You have to go slightly to the northeast to get to Montana. BTFO!
>>
>>136084842
Phoenix is ok but its full of leafs and mexicans.
>>
>>136085819
What are Canadians doing in Arizona?
>>
>>136085473
I thought we were only exporting right wingers to Boise, I didn't realize that leftist scum are there also
>>
KILLL MEEEE
>>
>>136085743
>Alaska is the best for firearm advocates.
Wrong. Enjoy trying to have bulk ammo or heavy shit shipped up there, its a fucking pain in the ass.
>>
>>136085819
This. At this point, it's pretty unwise to go anywhere near the southern border.
>>
>>136085116
Supposedly colorado springs is the most conservative mountain city. But the job market looks weird there

Currently in Chicago and trying to get out, preferably somewhere near the mountains
>>
>>136086016
They are spilling into all those left coast states.
>>
>>136081121
except there's nothing human about mormons
>>
>>136085930
>What are Canadians doing in Arizona?

Welcoming refugees.
>>
File: Boise.jpg (551KB, 1920x975px) Image search: [Google]
Boise.jpg
551KB, 1920x975px
Decided to check a random place on Google Maps for Boise and this is what I found.
>>
>>136086039
I feel your pain, from Oregon. All fans at full and two gallons of drinking water. No air con.
>>
>>136085930
Old canadians go there in the winter. We call them snowbirds. A lot go to florida but Phoenix real estate has been cheap so they are flocking there. Flagstaff is already overrun with them it is basically a canadian city. Phoenix will fall next, then glendale.
>>
>>136078289
>Cold
Why? We've already evolved in a cold environment and reaped the benefits. We need somewhere more pleasant to grow our numbers.
>>
>>136086221
>Supposedly colorado springs is the most conservative mountain city. But the job market looks weird there
Yes, the city is mostly propped up by the military so keep in mind that you will have to deal with that. If you dont have a job dont move here because you will have a hard time finding a job.

>Currently in Chicago
Fuck off cocksucker
>>
>>136086361
Ah, makes sense. I know Oregonians here who are snowbirds, too.
>>
>>136086228
In that case you have 5 years before your white utopia becomes a mixed race shit hole
>>
>>136084588
Kentucky
>>
>>136084375
This. iirc, (((they))) are importing hordes of Somali niggers as for certain (((businesses))).
>>
>>136086569
go on
>>
>>136086300
seems about right. it's just missing a Mormon church and a "no fun allowed" sign, then you've got boise in a nutshell.
>>
>>136086361
Jesus.. if it isnt the spics taking our land its you fucking leafs.

wtf.
>>
>>136086569
With all due respect I believe that area has a male black problem. Seems that nowhere is safe anymore, I would have thought that the center of the country would be fine, but that's where they're airdropping allahuackbar!
>>
>>136078289
close to where i am moving to

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>136080150

Mormons....well its sort of like southpark where they are so fucking nice and perfectly religious and "cool" about it you just want to press their skulls in like the mountain. Youll work in a lot of mormon offices, they are cool with you bringing your own coffee (caffeine is a drug to them and avoided) to work but youll get looks and youll feel uncomfortable.

They wear magic underwear which is warm, so expect the AC jacked to the max in the summer and low heat in winter.

Cool people dont get me wrong, but it can be obnoxious as fuck to live around 24/7. especially when you offer to go out for a burger and beer and they have a burger and water while you chill on a delicious beer and they all look at eachother when you get a second beer (that...see hes weak and beer is addictive kinda look)

Its hard to explain, but its a oddness that will grow over time that pairs well with your growing hatred towards their super nice perfect attitudes. One guy would always greet me every day all super happy and positive, one day i just looked at him, i was tired and had a bad morning, and was just like "dude not today, dont be an asshole" and i was an awful human after that point.
>>
>>136082110
>bwahz
t, some quebecois leaf
>>
Idahoan chiming in, Boise sucks.
Its white so much as jelly is a jelly doughnut.
There's mexicans abound everywhere outside of downtown, you now have refugees fucking everywhere(they raped a 4 yr old girl like a year ago in southern idaho) and its a high desert. So the winters are windy as shit in combination with the snow and even then theres nothing to do outdoor wise unless you like fishing.
Worst of all theres a ton of libshit SJWs in the colleges there(UIdaho branch and boise state).

Good restaurants though, real nice basque community(classical european) with restaurants that love

TLDR: good food, everything else sucks.
Try northern idaho if you want whiteness, coeur d alene was the former headquarters of a the state's aryan nation
>>
>>136087083
oh i forgot the time your coworker will show up at your door on saturday to spread the word unintentionally....fucking awkward....
>>
>>136086531
Its why democrats want no wall. California caters to the Illegals, gets them on their side. Then the states fills up, overflows into other states and that is how they take over. State by state.

like cancer spreading throughout a body.
>>
>>136086569
TN is getting filled with mexicans. it's only a matter of time before they start pouring into KY
>>
>>136078289
Idaho is one of the places I'd like to live in if I ever move to the US.

t. Russian guy from Latvia
>>
>>136086842
Its worse. We appear like americans in every way, until its time to welcome refugees and then we reveal our true identity
>>
>>136078289
No. It's full of fucking meth head tweakers. Big sky Montana, Bozeman Montana, Kalispell/whitefish Montana, coer d'alene Idaho, and Sandpoint Idaho are the ultimate white people heaven. Anywhere else white is nothing more than trailer park white niggers in meth. I lived in Idaho for 2 years before transferring college. Easily one of the worst places I ever lived.
>>
>>136087134

Dont forget (((they))) are flooding the state with muslims. Someone dig up that time they raped some little girl and they were let go because of cultural feels....twin falls i think was the town.
>>
>>136086221
>>136085116

I've heard nothing but positive things about the job market in the Springs. It's one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and it's deceptively big, with almost half a million people living there. Plus its pretty DUDE friendly.
>>
>>136078289
Because I already live in Alberta and it already has most of that. And now that the right wing has reunited they'll curbstomp the NDP in the next election and sweep the list
>>
>>136078289
It's a nice place to live, I enjoy it. I like to take pictures of the area, see: idahosteets.com

But there is an increasing number of "refugees" and minorities that will not bode well for a peaceful future.
>>
>>136087354
>Plus its pretty DUDE friendly.
I swear to christ I will shoot out your tires. If you want to be a pot smoking cuck you can move to Denver. There arent any recreational dispensaries in the springs so go fuck a duck
>>
>>136078289
Brrrrrrr.. Too cold!

>>136078834
Scorpions!
>>
>>136080524
Never trust a flag. Especially a Kuckastani one.
>>
File: idaho.png (76KB, 756x550px) Image search: [Google]
idaho.png
76KB, 756x550px
>>136078289
>Why don't all white people strive to move here?

I've heavily considered it.

The only thing that really puts me off is that Idaho has a state income tax (I'm from Texas).

Maybe some day a decent town in northern/eastern Wyoming will develop which will be what I'm looking for.
>>
>>136081969
Yeah hispanics and whites get a long for the most part quite well here.
>>
>>136078289
Not quite as nice as Japan imo. I look forward to going back.
>>
File: JT.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
JT.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>136087598
It's only a matter of time. Too much economic potential to ignore it, even from the medical perspective.
>>
>>136082611
>nothing to do
lol what? Did you ever bother going outside? Cuz if you did you find some of the most breathtaking country to explore and play in almost in your back yard.
>>
>>136082951
I love that pic related. I can feel the heat of the sun, the breeze on my skin, and the subtle burn in my quads while I stomp earth and roam those foothills. My head down, eyes indolently scanning blades of grass while thoughts go through my head.

Why does looking at hills and other geographic formations make us happy? What is the evolutionary utility of appreciating the environment on that specific level?

I want to get out of the city life so bad nowadays, and never return.
>>
>>136087608
You are the second person I've heard who is against moving to New Mexico because of the poisonous critters. Could you please explain why an eight-inch, maximum, bug would make you rule out an entire state?
>>
>>136083548
dont be a dick, they do a lot of good unlike kikes
>>
>>136087184
It is. It really is. I have travelled extensively all over the USA and now in states like oregaon and washington there are fucking mexicans everywhere. Literally everywhere. You think of cali and arizona being overrun with them but they have spread massively. Your nation has a HUUUGE problem with illegal mexicans and its getting worse. Years ago there were no mexicans in washinton state, or idaho, even the carolinas are starting to have tons of mexicans everywhere. On a weekday in the spring in SC there is a rusted truck at every lawn full of mexican landscape laborers. These are clearly illeagls. I bet 11 million is a fraction of the actual number of illegals.
>>
>>136086039
>KILLL MEEEE
See >>136085659
No shit, 112 yesterday, west nile virus warning from the health department and massive landscape spraying of pesticides. It's been over 107 every day for over a month, though the air quality has just tanked in the last week.
Oh yeah, the ag jobs you so desperately wanted, you know, hoeing onions all day in the fields, well a lot of that went away because the massive snows of last winter collapsed nearly all of the onion sheds. So now we have a shitload of unemployed welfare mexicans that aren't even hoeing the fields, just participating in their national sport, burglary. Yeah, it's fucking paradise. Come on up, I'll sell you three nice little farms you can waste your life on to see your kids all go Fuck This, and move away.
Now we're afraid to leave town to visit kids and grandkids because you just can't leave a place and expect it to not be burgled in your absence. There's you immigration policy at work. Had the wife's car stolen right out of our carport with the lights on and dogs out. Can't leave a chainsaw or jack outside for an hour without it going missing, even living in the countryside.
Nope, Idaho is not paradise unless you're Dick Cheney and can afford a mountain fortress with active security patrols.
Oh yeah, the Mormons. See, I capitalized it because they'd fucking dox me and murder me in my sleep if I didn't. Total fucking Mormon mafia in the entire intermountain west. Salt Lake is just the epicenter, they dominate everything for 500 miles to the North, South, and West.
Look at a map of Idaho with land ownership. Most of it is federal wilderness or BLM managed as wilderness. The rest is urban sprawl or private land in cultivation, nothing left for you unless you're in the city limits where they can tax the living shit out of you. Oh yeah, along with the sales and property taxes, hotel taxes, and crooked planning and zoning commission (dominated by Mormons). Good luck, you're going to need it.
>>
>>136082611
>anal cops
Did they take away your weed faggot?
>>
>>136087827
Rolling hills are god-tier

I prefer them to mountains
>>
>>136087668
>Maybe some day a decent town in northern/eastern Wyoming will develop which will be what I'm looking for.
Psssst, go look at the north west end of Wyoming. Dont tell the goyim about the fiber internet, entirely white population, nature, peaks and no taxes.

>>136087777
Colorado allows local exemptions, they have to vote to approve a recreational dudeweedlmao shop. Medcial exists in the springs but its still medical pot that you can get in your liberal shithole already. The closest recreational to the springs is in this place called manitou springs which was a sleepy mountain town/base camp but now its just a way to farm parking tickets since you cannot legally park anywhere there and there is obviously no public transportation
>Recreational is medicial
The devils lettuce has fried your brain.
>>
>>136087668
wyoming is terrific and i had to spend some time there with car trouble. There are some very nice medium sized towns and small cities there. I was stranded in Buffalo Wy and it was pretty comfy
>>
Why don't you guys just start a country in the caucasus region tho?
>>
>>136087827
>I want to get out of the city life so bad nowadays, and never return.
Ahahahaha. See:>>136087918
>>
>>136087786
Breathtaking? fucking lol, it's shit desert and pay2play resorts, not to mention having to drive hours guzzling some of the highest gas prices in the nation to get anywhere.
>>
>>136087083
I'm not Mormon but I don't drink coffee or beer and I love cranked up ACs and low heat. Maybe I should work for Mormons.
>>
>>136082951
Please stay the fuck out
>>
>>136087889
Oh yeah. As with everything else the news fudges, Im sure that "11 million" is fudged as well. Dont forget that it isnt just spics here illegally, its Chinese, Poo's, and every other nationality on the table im sure.

Im sure the number is in the 20 mils.
>>
>>136088045
Manitou is like a 15 minute drive from CS. CO is great and soon enough the second biggest city in the state will come to its senses on this matter. Jobs are plentiful in the Springs and its exciting to witness its trajectory upwards. And let's be honest CO medicinal standards are about as lax as California's. Pueblo still sucks though.
>>
>>136088419
Idk man I'm from the midwest and my mind is completely fucking blown anytime I get to the great plaines and west.

The desert is fucking incredible.

But if you grew up there maybe it looks shitty
>>
Is there still that awesome sandwich shop downtown that always has a line going out the front door? whats the name of that place?
>>
>>136088763
>CO is great
Go walk down the 16th street mall right now
>>
>>136086337
Portland here. The ac went out in my office today and I almost quit. I'm too white for this shit.
>>
>>136088817
hot, dry, and plains of nothing? thrilling.
>>
>>136078289
Because the mexicans are coming
>implying southern Idaho's not cucked
>>
How's Maine or Montana?

I just want some place with mountains. cityfag, used to head upstate all the time for Boy Scouting, miss it dearly.
>>
>>136089094
I'm in Hillsboro. On the bright side, we made it to the top of the Drudge Report yesterday.
>>
>>136078289
It looks like Chernobyl
I'd live there
>>
File: 1501216658664.png (486KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
1501216658664.png
486KB, 540x735px
>>136078289

Lived there for 3 years. Twin falls rape case of a ten year old proves the government there is weak. Population is whiter than most, while extremely homosexual and prone to degeneracy. With training can haill hitler with the best of em. 5/7 would live there again.
>>
>>136089277
>Maine
New England seems a little... intense. And you would have to deal with the Mass-holes who are colonizing the southern part of Maine.

>Montana
Dunno but I've visited relatives in Wyoming, it's relaxed and rural. I could be quite happy there.
>>
>>136083548
True. Even though they aren't diabolically evil like jews they do have large ingroup preference and nepotism. They don't befriend or hire any person who isn't part of their religion, so if you move to Idaho or Utah you better join the mormon church unless you want to be a forever alone jobless neet.
>>
>>136089117
Fuck I'm surprised you have the intelligence to use a computer. To be so blind to the beauty of nature and the myriad of opportunities it affords you can only be the result of a serious mental deficiency.

I can only pray that one day you'll realize what you are missing outside.
>>
>>136079757
mormans believe that satan created black people
>>
>>136089277
Southern maine is your generic liberal cuck storage. Avoid at all costs.

When you head north and pass the volvo line you get into republican maine but unless you can work from home you wont find a job. Also you will be forever cucked by some democrat voting limpdick in portland

>montana
Very quickly being filled with cali cucks and property prices are booming to account for this.
>>
>>136089552
Translation:
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>136087889
>>136088665
Coulter's worked it out to around 30 million.
>>
for the very reasons it's posted here, a lot of californians and portlandians are moving to boise.

it's quite sad
>>
>>136089588
On behalf of Montana, fuck california
They leave california to get where it's peaceful and safe, but vote liberal and try to bring 'sanctuary status' to our cities
At least the injuns stay on their rez and leave us alone, cali cucks are just the niggers of Montana
>>
>>136088045
>Psssst, go look at the north west end of Wyoming. Dont tell the goyim about the fiber internet, entirely white population, nature, peaks and no taxes.

Cody WY seems pretty ideal.

It will be hard to leave the great urban civilization of eastern Texas though. But it's for the best. I would never want to raise my children as minorities, when I and all my folk before me got to be raised in their own lands with their own people.
>>
>>136080365
sounds like jews
>>
>>136089588
so where would a white man tired of living with minority trash want to move? Preferably somewhere I can start a work in tech and eventually start my own business or open a bar
>>
>>136087083
this. and this describes russian baptists in america as well
>>
>>136090356
I dont know, it depends on what you want to do for fun, work and future

>start a work in tech
You will have to put in your time in the trenches in some lib shithole.
>>
>>136090356
You will have to do your own research.

http://statisticalatlas.com/United-States/Race-and-Ethnicity
>>
>>136087918
sounds like your just trying to keep people away by spouting bullshit
>>
>>136088665
we have the same problem here there are millions of illegal chinese, poo, arab and african immigrants everywhere, especially chinese. But stupid canaidans are too afraid to be racist to say so. The sheer number of chinks out in BC is astounding. I recently had the experience of feeling like an absolute foreginer in my own nation, and at one of our great natural treasures too, lake louise. I went there and the whole place was full of chinks. Not canadian chinks, real hard core, hand folded behind back, foot shuffling chinks. There was garbage everywhere and people shouting in chinese and walking into me. There were literally thousands of chinks there and only 2-3 whites including myself. It was the definition of overrun it made me sick to see it. And i live near toronto so being overwhelmed with foreigners should come naturally to me. This was a big awakening for me in terms of red pilling myself.
>>
>>136089319
I grew up in Hillsburrito right before the invasion. It was a cute little town back then.
>>
>>136090842
By canadian chinks, do you mean second and third-generation? I've been curious if their kids and grandkids adapt to western society, or if they retain their chink-like behavior
>>
>>136087918
Mormons seem like a strange lot. Sort of like Jews in their separateness and tribalism, but unlike Jews, they also want everyone to join them, afterwhich you become part of the "team". So basically like kikes if they were "civic nationalist" kikes.

I'm glad mormons are anti-degeneracy and have lots of kids and everything, but I hate how their opinions are so shitty. They're the epitome of cuckservative. They HATE populist/nationalist policies. They love immigration because it means more people to try to convert, etc
>>
>>136078289
>Boise
>Trump country
You wish lmao, Boise is the most liberal part of this state, full of whores and frat-boys. There are plenty of smaller cities around it that are great, but Boise is where all the Californians are moving.
Also, fuck off, we're full.
>>
File: goliaths.png (271KB, 494x368px) Image search: [Google]
goliaths.png
271KB, 494x368px
>>136090925
Yup, some of the young men have quite an attitude, too.
>>
>>136090925
This is whats sad about our nations now. There are nice little towns everywhere slowly being ruined by ethnic invaders, and people have been conditioned to not say anything or be labelled racist. I am watching my dads neghborhood - the house i grew up in - slowly become an arab enclave. About half my dads neghbors are now arabs. Was once the whitest town anywhere. The town i live in now is slowly beginning to get poos adn arabs. I am well over an hour from toronto in a farmsville type villiage and we are not immune at all. I will never forget an older english chap from birmingham who manages one of my clients properties telling me with a tear in his eye that he went back to bham after over a decade away and did not recognize the place. Has become a muslim city, the man almost cried when speaking of his homewtown, which he can never go back to because the place he knew doesnt actually exist anymore. I know that one day i will look back on southern ontario and have the same sad sentiment.
>>
>>136091089
Chinks assimilate well and most are totally weternized if born here. They still have their little business cliques though, and many people believe a lot of these "rich investors" have been sent here with chinese gov money to invest in property on the chinese govs behalf.
>>
>>136086300
>Decided to check a random place on Google Maps for Boise and this is what I found.
Yep, you got it! The Cross atop table rock has been a bone of contention since the californicator influx of the 1980's. The old truism of those cocksuckers moving into the perfect place and then imposing their twisted PC values on it is intact here. Might as well live in Bakersfield, Fresno, or Modesto. At least you have decent welfare there. (And no Mormons).
>>
>>136091285
They're also quite vertical with masonic secret handshakes and all. Joining just means you give them a bunch of your money, to get to the higher echelons you must "prove" yourself. And any other Mormon can rat you out and demote you.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=x32JdymmF_Q

Why do you always take two Mormons fishing with you instead of one?

So they don't drink all your beer!
>>
>>136078289
Weird, I've actually considered Boise before.

Seems pretty comfy and there are more women than men so it's a place for men to go.
>>
Coeur d'Alene seems like a nice place. I drove through there and I dared my brother to go have a beer with me at a biker bar. They got drunk and opened a garage door and drove motorcycles through the bar. Everybody looked at us like "who the fuck are these guys" and every now and then they would walk past us posturing as if to size us up.
>>
>>136091684
>Bakersfield

its real shit here but at least we vote red in this sea of blue
>>
The fuck is up with this kuckistani shit stain complaining about living in the greatest state in America? Boggles my mind. Idaho is one of the friendliest, truly American states. It's beyond me how someone can be so ungrateful.
>>
>>136082611
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>136090822
>sounds like your just trying to keep people away by spouting bullshit
Not a single thing I've said is untrue. Do I want to keep people away, Goddam right. As bad as it is, and it's pretty fucking bad, it's better than any place I've lived before. Like Florence District (Watts) and Reno NV.
I just don't want folks to think they're finding utopia, because they're not. I've seen 3 straight days of 117F, and I've seen a week of -34F. My pipes are buried 5' deep and still freeze one out of 15 years. Summers here are fucking brutal since we get the monsoonal moisture raising humidity along with the massive irrigation projects donating their moisture. Public lands around here are regulated like the 3rd Reich owns them, the feds fucking suck, nazi's all.
It's really nice from March/April to June, an late August to November. That's it. You're kegged up indoors either from the heat or the cold.
If you don't inherit a pioneer place you're going to be a wage cuck for life, no future to speak of unless you marry the daughter of a fucking Mormon lawyer, doctor, or dentist. I'm not kidding, because the ALL are Mormon. And you'd better capitalize it because they'll hunt you down and kill you for blasphemy if you don't. Don't believe me? Try it.
>>
>>136078289
Fuck off we're full. I don't need you fuckups flocking in from all over driving like shit and driving up the rent and home prices. Fix your own shithole instead of turning us into Portland
>>
>>136091492
Very well said, leafbro. Downtown Hillsboro used to have nice mom&pop shops and an arcade that were eventually closed due to Mexican gangs fighting in the area. All the whites with any sense and enough money moved out of there ages ago. It feels like we're running out of places to flee to.
>>
>>136094271
Psh Hillsboro is all pajeets now
>>
>>136093943
This. Although, to be honest, the place is declining rapidly.
>>
>>136094491
Yes, Nike and Intel just can't seem to find enough Americans to pay normal wages to for some strange reason...
>>
File: boise_districts.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boise_districts.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>136078289
See all these schools districts that are rated 2,3,4 those are the 100% Mexican areas. The school districts rated 5,7 are the 15-30% Mexican areas.

You should have picked your own fucking potatoes (Still better than niggers, but not a "White Utopia" anymore.)
>>
>>136094633
Meh I just need four more good years before I flip my house and hit Montana
>>
>>136087889
Where did you go in Oregon?
Because I think you are exaggerating. I've spent about half my time the last several years in the Eugene area with my bro and his family. Eugene, Corvallis, Albany, Dallas, Junction City, over to the coast at Florence and Dune City up to Yachats. Bunch of other small towns too. I saw like one Mexican and one black in Dallas and a couple of each in Eugene. That was it. Outside of Portland I never see either in the area of Oregon where we explore and hang out. The small town bro lives in literally has none and neither do any of the other towns in the region. There aren't even more than a handful in the wine-growing areas where we've gone tasting.

So yeah: bullshit. You could be right about Idaho though, I haven't been yet. Planning a road trip there soon, so we'll see.
>>
>>136094491
Does it not set off alarm bells that this is fucking idaho we are talking about here? Full of mexican gangs? Full of Pajeets? FUCKING IDAHO

This shit has gone wayyyyy too far and there is not a whole lot any of us can do about it. Our lands are being overrun with foreign people and we are literally running out of places to turn to. When i hear Idaho being spoken of in terms of full of mexicans and poos i get worried. If you think of a stereotypical white place it is idaho.
>>
>>136078289
>>trump country
Didn't they vote Cruz in the primaries? Idaho is a Mormon colony, so they're going to be natural cuckservatives.
>>
>>136095022
No Hillsboro is a suburb of Portland, Oregon you dumbfuck leaf
>>
>>136091285
>They HATE populist/nationalist policies.
Not the ones I know in CA. They are very right-wing and supported Trump. A whole lot of them. Maybe CA has redpilled them....
>>
File: -784.jpg (32KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
-784.jpg
32KB, 408x632px
>>136085819
Sshh Don't tell the burger about this
>>
>>136089544
I swear to God that nearly every dentist, orthodontist, oral surgeon in Eastern Washington state is Mormon. Also they try to get elected into and control local school districts board members.
>>
>>136095019
I didnt actually stay much in oregon but every gas station i stopped at the guy pumping my gas was a sppick. There just seemed to be a lot of them everywhere i was pretty shocked. I spent some decent time in washington state and there was tons of mexicans. Once i stopped off the highway in SE washinton state for some lunch in anice little strip mall. Was a very clean and nice strip mall but was surprised to see all the people there mexican. Employees, shoppers, everyone. It was weird since usually mexican areas in texas or AZ are always dumps and you can tell which places are mex. But this was weird man. Like these people just simply had no business in such a place
>>
>>136078289
If you like mormons.
>>
>>136078289
idaho? no! you da hoe
>>
File: 1497507494164.png (407KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1497507494164.png
407KB, 699x699px
>>136083548
But they're much friendlier
>>
>>136095186
Doesn't make what he's saying any less true, unfortunately. Oregon is also considered a very white state, so it's unnerving when a suburb of one of its major cities has turned into a colony for third world garbage.
>>
>>136095515
>I swear to God that nearly every dentist, orthodontist, oral surgeon in Eastern Washington state is Mormon. Also they try to get elected into and control local school districts board members.
>>136095515
See: >>136093777
Digits don't lie!
>>
>>136095187
Yeah, the ones around me in Eastern Washington we're all for evan mcmullin.
>>
>>136087777
If you really want pot you can just take the 90 minute drive to Denver
>>
>>136095187

>>136095667
Yeah definitely. As individuals I tend never to have any problems.
>>
File: 1441835957636.png (7KB, 420x570px) Image search: [Google]
1441835957636.png
7KB, 420x570px
>yes gwei- i mean guys, everyone move near an active supervolcano overdue to erupt so that you all die- i mean enjoy the scenery
>>
Finally saved enough to move out of Aerdeen Washington in a few months. Fucking hate it here, Rain Rain Rain and tweakers.
GF wants to move to Phoenix or Las Vegas.
I was thinking of Spokane cause it's still in Washington and close to Idaho. We treid to move to Wenatchee, Wa last year which is great but in three months we could not find one house for rent after 4 trips there.

Everyone talks nice about Kentucky as well. We just want to move where there are lots of jobs and it doesn't rain all the time and there is sun..

Help me out anons.
>>
>>136088895
My liberal brother works around 16th street and every day he bitches about the bums infesting it
>>
Because its a boring shithole probably?

Went on vacation there two years back.

Shitty truckstop food, too many coked up biker gangs.
>>
>>136096379
>Phoenix
spic shithole
>Las Vegas
spic shithole, now having a NFL and NHL team will attract more spics and niggers

WA isn't too bad, just leave that part of the sound m8, get away from sea/tac
>>
>>136096379
>LOTS OF JOBS

Exactly what I am looking for. I've heard Raleigh NC and Dallas Texas area are on fire with jobs.
>>
>>136078289
Meridian here. Can confirm Boise is where all whites need to be.
>>
>>136095187

>>136095667
Yeah definitely. As individuals I tend never to have any problems.

>>136096379
Get a nice plot of land just outside side of Spokane in the forest and build a modest house/find one there if you can afford it. Before my uncle got divorced and his wife took it he had a similar setup on a hill with a ton of evergreen trees and 5 acres of land.
>>
>>136096896
Doesn't Spokane have a major Gang and mormon problem?
>>
File: 1200px-Flag_of_Alaska.svg.png (16KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_Alaska.svg.png
16KB, 1200x847px
>>136078289
No.

Come home, White Man.
>>
>>136084245
>Moscow
>kek flag
That explains it. Gas yourself
>>
If Boise is Trump country go to Neurolux with a maga hat , faggots . Boise is overrated and full of virtue signaling losers who think Treefort is cool . Beiter is full blown commie . North End is full blown commie . Treefort Music Fest is commie borderline Antifa . Bogus is full of Antifa snowboarders . Boise wave surfers are all commie faggots . Rhodes is all Antifa wannabee PDX junkies . McCall is full of Boise fake alumni . Boise was cool 10 years ago . Now it's wannabee central . When you losers come up to my hood I am rude to you because you suck and drive like shit .
>>
>>136096379
Also kinda of a smaller town and is slightly more liberal but has good food/local wine and nice downtown is walla walla.
>>
Honest Idaho upsides
>Great Outdoors, beautiful scenery
>Lots of hunting, fishing, snowboarding
>Cheap
>Conservative
>Low taxes
>Gun friendly
>Literal Nazis in the North
>Woman aren't all coalburning thots (after moving from Oregon, I was surprised there were still white women that wouldn't date outside their race)

Honest downside of Idaho
>Mormons
>Conservatism springs from mormon culture, so it is the Huckabee Religitard form of conservatism
>Lots of mexicans
>Lots of Californians
>Boise is a liberal shithole with Anne Frank Monutment, fag pride parades, and muslim acceptance protests
>Most of the rest of Idaho is too small town to support a real economy, so you have to put up with Boise
>Wages are shit
>Education is ranked 48th in US
>Hot as hell in summer and cold as fuck in winter.
>>
>>136096896
>Get a nice plot of land just outside side of Spokane
Spokane, Are their jobs there? We are about as unskilled as it comes. We just want basic jobs and go from there. Maybe school. It's hard to get out of Aberdeen. It's poor as hell. Hard workers, hate drugs. Probably live in the wrong State.

>>136096755
Dallas Texas ? We just want to go where ever there are jobs and some opportunity.

>>136097182
I wouldn't mind wine country. Just no rain ever again in my life. I've had enough. We looked at Yakima and it was pretty bad, the mall was FULL of Mexicans. Hows the job market in Wallla Walla ?
>>
>>136095753
What're you talking about there were always lots of niggers and chinks in Portland now there are also spics and pajeets what did you expect less minorities to come? Thats either self dillusion or apathy and either way that's why you lost your state
>>
>>136097402

Don't come here. Totally jam packed with Hispanics, not to mention there's been a massive influx of blacks pouring in from Seattle, mostly Somali. I was born here and lived here all my life, and even I have plans to leave because it's getting so bad.
>>
>>136097606

I was talking about Walla Walla btw
>>
>>136097164
Exactly. Outside of Boise state is red, but people forget that Boise went for Kang Nigger 60-40%

Also I am completely sick of the "California Conservatives" that populate Boise

hurr durr, I moved from Cali cause it wuz too liberal
>supports gay marriage
>supports transfag bullshit
>wants to legalize all drugs
>wants hate speech laws
>neckbeard athiest
>loves maxicans
> dude weed man!
>>
>>136097606
Sounds like Yakima...
Grr Where the hell are there jobs, lots of places to rent and where it's safe ? I don't want to move from one shithole to another.

Are there jobs in Kentucky ? Can't find shit online because it's all geared to techies or boomers.

From the sound of it there are alot of us in this situation.
>>
Fuck off. We're full
>>
>>136078289
That looks comfy.
>>136090315
Nothing wrong with tribalism goy. At least one Christian faith understands that even if they are heretics.
>>
>>136078289 Its a great place if you want to truly experience all four seasons. We can get high 90's/low 100's in the summer and 8 inches of snow in the winter.
>>
>>136078289
Omg thats beautiful
Im so sick of Houston
>>
>>136097878

Unfortunately, without real wealth it's practically impossible to partake in "white flight". There are few 98%+ white cities, and they're all very expensive to live in.

I'm just working on my welding business and learning how to program. Two fields where getting a job is easy no matter where you live. Ultimate end goal though is 'modern' homesteading.
>>
>>136081404
as many as we have blacks. so about 4 total
>>
>>136096379
Also kinda of a smaller town and is slightly more liberal but has good food/local wine and nice downtown is walla walla.

>>136097402
Spokane is probably has the least Mexicans but yeah like the tri cities has barely and rain a thriving economy due to the nuclear reactors government money, just lots of mexicans also it is like 45 min to walla walla from here and 2hr to Spokane. But Spokane gets more rain than the desert part like the tri cities but no where near as bad as Aberdeen. Out of the tri cities the best is probably Richland. Bunch of old government built housing from ww2 ( we made the plutonium for the Nagasaki bomb and Trinity test), and richland has the best schools ( general mattis was a Richland bomber) . But yeah tri cities is pretty good place to raise a family. You just mostly have to stay out of Pasco or the mall on Sundays to avoid Mexicans.
>>
>>136083548
No, Jews are the Jews of the west
>>
File: jeff.jpg (34KB, 454x605px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
34KB, 454x605px
>>136083772
big time
but maybe even worse!
there's so many white fuck you ers out here!!!
good luck OP!!!!
>>
it is pretty though
>>
>>136087608
Been here 2 years, never seen a scorpion. Lots of black widows though

>>136085087
Pretty sure my landlord is a crypto. It's pretty good otherwise. Weird how it's <50% non-Hispanic white, yet I can go months without hearing spoken Spanish. Unlike my east coast hometown...
>>
File: Snake river in December.jpg (2MB, 5798x2119px) Image search: [Google]
Snake river in December.jpg
2MB, 5798x2119px
>>
>>136097978
fuck you crypto jew
>>
>>136097331
Good rundown. See my take: >>136093777
>>136091684
>>136087918
>>
>>136097402
But yeah as far as mexicans go there are a shit ton but police are pretty good about cracking down on bs and everyone is pretty self segregated and richland is the safest city out of the three.also in kennewick there is tri tech trade school where alot of my freinds did dual enrollment during highschool for like criminal justice, firefighting, auto body/mechanic shit, and weilding, and dental assistant training if your gf wants to ever do that cause the mormons pay pretty well.Also if it ever is a possiblility for you gf
to go to the local wsu campus or comunity college and become a registered nurse there are a shitton of jobs cause there are a lot of old retirees here btw this is same tri cities dude.
>>
File: palouse falls.jpg (1MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
palouse falls.jpg
1MB, 5472x3648px
>>136099109
>>
>>136079522
Its nice
>>
>>136078289
No.
It's full of Mormons, Mexicans, white thrash and refugees.
Fuck you
>>
Sawtooths
>>
File: 1445809663966.jpg (14KB, 275x142px) Image search: [Google]
1445809663966.jpg
14KB, 275x142px
>>136096379

>Moving to the kidnapping capital of Washington State
>>
>>
>>136097523
The dindus and chinks were always quarantined in their little corners of the city, so they were easy to ignore. The beaners and pajeets on the other hand move into the suburbs and force me to deal with them. As for losing the state, it was well on its way to being lost before I could even vote, so I don't see how that's my responsibility.
>>
>>136097869
Idaho also went 78% for Bernie

But yeah, lots of hipsters trying real hard to pretend Boise isn't a shithole
>>
>>136100068
You are right my friend, however there are many of us that are beginning to speak out. Take the Red Pill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVzDl4kzqU
>>
>>
the food must be AWFUL
>>
>>136080524
second this
>>
File: Owayhee creek.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Owayhee creek.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>
>>136084245
Go over to fucking Pullman, fag.
>>
>>136087083
Wow, practically Islam tier, they will LOOK at you and GREET you?

Holy SHIT!
>>
File: Another shoshone falls pan.jpg (3MB, 8136x5101px) Image search: [Google]
Another shoshone falls pan.jpg
3MB, 8136x5101px
>>
>>136078289

You forgot:

>shit ton of mormons

Mormons are the Jews of white people, with all the annoying moralizing of Christians added on top.

There's a reason they were exiled to Utah
>>
>>136099176
agreed
>>
>>136087134
>theres nothing to do outdoor wise unless you like fishing.
>or skiing, hiking atv's, snowmobiles, bmx, motocross, rafting, tube the river through town, hop on a bike and ride to lucky peak, go to any number of parks on the greenbelt, golf, frisbee golf.... dude Idaho is like Colorado for right wingers......
>excellent tech jobs, Many Corp headquarters, a military base, an Intl airport....
>Idaho's fucking awesome.
>>
>>136087083
No, you're just a degenerate and you won't own up to it.
>>
>>136097402
also, don't know much about the job market down there. I'm just assuming cause it's smaller it's probably not that great. I know you said you are unskilled, but what is some jobs you've done in the past or are fairly competent. But alot of the economy on the eastern side of the sate is agriculture so you really gonna have Mexicans everywhere, just worse in certain cities (I think yakima and the smaller farming towns like sunnyside tend to be the worst. But if it's any consolation most Mexicans that are 2nd/3rd gen I know and has like an Iq above 107 tends to be pretty red pilled, assimilates, and opens businesses. Also kinda thinking a little far ahead but if you have kids make sure that they get put in atleast like the lowest level honors classes in middle in highschool, cause most of the riff raff takes the bare minimum and just fuck off the entire time.
>>
>>136078289
What does mountains have to do with it?

t. Kansas farmer
>>
>>136101334
Boise is a regional airport, not international retard

Mountain home is 3rd rate base that lost its bid to have F35s or F18s stationed there.

Rest is correct outside of Boise, Boise is not in any sense right wing
>>
>>136089562
mormons sound based
>>
>>136101535
Ever seen a group of 'urban youths' climb a mountain for sports?
>>
File: 142.jpg (271KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
271KB, 648x960px
Boise is the trojan horse meant to destroy Idaho as a white-ethno state. This should be obvious to everyone.
>>
Bullshit.
Lefties are taking over this city.
The North End literally had a gay riot last year because some Christian guy handed out pamphlets.
Boise is one of the highest national recipients for refugees in the nation.
Homeless people are taking shits on the Green Belt.
Californians are decimating the housing and rental market.
Boise State Univeristy is pumping out new social justice courses (some of the mandatory) each day.
Coeur d'Alene is where it's at in Idaho.
>>
>>136101334
Almost forgot, most tech jobs are not that great. HP campus not the same since it broke into two companies.

Micron is cyclical and unreliable, they lay off half their workforce ever few years.

Clearwater is a joke of a company.

Inovus solar is a meme.

Taos and Metageek are call centers, not tech companies
>>
>>136078289
I went there once to play rugby when I lived in Oregon. I actually enjoyed Boise quite a bit. That was a fun weekend.
>>
>>136101832
This is correct.
>>
>>136084842
Phoenix is OK. Not great, just ok. I'm an oddball though because it's very polarizing for people. People either love it or they hate it. Job market is pretty solid if you have a background in engineering or finance. But the heat wears on you after awhile, the schools are badly underfunded, and there's lots of illegal immigrants.
>>
File: the new Kentuckians.png (286KB, 603x572px) Image search: [Google]
the new Kentuckians.png
286KB, 603x572px
>>136086569
Yeah, did you hear about the muslims that were making IEDs out of trail cams and leaving them out in the woods of eastern KY near Hazzard? No? One of them (who was a fucking doctor from Iraq) got killed in a shootout with a sheriff, but there are more moving in all the time. Bowling Green has two mosques. Lousiville is fucked, Lexington is full of leftist libshits, and Frankfort is full of Poos and mudslimes are moving in. It makes me sick. My family was one of the first thru the Cumberland Gap.
>>
File: 525352.png (444KB, 966x854px) Image search: [Google]
525352.png
444KB, 966x854px
>>136090842
>I recently had the experience of feeling like an absolute foreginer in my own nation, and at one of our great natural treasures too, lake louise. I went there and the whole place was full of chinks. Not canadian chinks, real hard core, hand folded behind back, foot shuffling chinks. There was garbage everywhere and people shouting in chinese and walking into me. There were literally thousands of chinks there and only 2-3 whites including myself. It was the definition of overrun it made me sick to see it.

>google for an image to use that would fit this description
>pic related near the top
>literally chinadaily.com.cn
>>
>>136102129
Literally never heard of this before now. I wonder why?
>>
>>136101734
isn't really any larger city in the west kinda like that cause all the fucking Californians are leaving there state cause the cost of living and high taxes and dont fucking realize they bring that culture with them. My family fucking homesteaded in eastern Washington near pullman and its a fucking disgrace how a state that relatively recently in history was populated by by people fulfilling manifest destiny and have a bunch of fags move here and just be fucking limp gentiles who couldn't do manual labour if there life depended on it.
>>
>>136087918
fuck mor_ons
>>
>>136091285
they are anti-american godless globalist yes-men jew bootlicker cucks who are planning another utah war
>>
>>136102547
didn't they slaughter and loot a ton of settlers coming through a mountain pass, loot them, and take and raise their children in the church.
>>
>>136091718
>Why do you always take two Mormons fishing with you instead of one?
>.
>.
>So they don't drink all your beer!

lol took me a few seconds...

man, they are just a bunch of godless iq 100 retarded fluffers. consistently fluff tier. no such thing as a mormon intellectual. they all do exactly what they are told for mejican mitt, and they are natural born cowards.
>>
>>136101636

Been considered International since they built the customs and border office.

The Base I was referring to was Gowen, south of the airport... you know the one with the 74,000 acre training range and is attached to the airport?

It's still pretty conservative there compared to most cities, but I agree, lots of lefties in ada co, probably due mostly to the college and goddmn commiefornians moving up.
>>
Fuck it's so sad to hear this. The other day picking up a prescription at a Walgreens literally next to the dallas cowboys practice stadium I saw hundreds of muslims leaving a mosque. When I went in to get my prescription they had to find someone for me to speak English to, they brought up some fucking Caribbean nigger and I was thankful to see her. It was fucking insane.
>>
>>136079757
Any kind of protestantism is a problem, Anon.
>>
>>136101636

Why would F-18's be on an Air Force base retard
>>
>>136102676

Yes, and raised a giant army and almost fought the US lol
>>
>>136101090

They are pretty hasidic jewy. They interbreed a lot, and just generally act like a cult.

Montana is where it's at. Fewer Mormons. Also non coastal Washington and Oregon are pretty cool
>>
>>136101090
yep.

lonely, godless, child molesting, golden idol worship, fucking stupid desert wanderers.

i'm talking about your church, evan.
>>
>>136091285

and intsead of "le based nigger" Mormons have "le based Samoan"
>>
>>136082611
>shit internet
>35/month for 100Mb/s down
>>
File: 1491686730593.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1491686730593.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>136101334
>dude Idaho is like Colorado for right wingers
>>
>>136102342
It was actually Harlan, but close enough. Also close to where the above article about the muds moving into Coal Country is at.
Should have included links.
http://archive.is/w8D1w
HERE’S A TERRORIST ATTACK YOU PROBABLY DIDN’T HEAR ABOUT
http://archive.is/ZsIIx
Man in custody killed trying to escape during officers’ search for explosives in woods
>>
>>136102676
yes, mountain meadows massacre . they even dressed up like indians because they are anti-american cowardly jews.
>>
>>136078289
Do international touring bands come through there? If I have to drive more than an hour to see a concert, I'm out.
>>
>>136078289
besides it being trump country nothing about that appeals to me
i prefer to fight for my life on the daily here in new jersey, it keeps me on my toes
>>
Just moved to Wyoming.

People are more pure here, for sure. Rent is cheap. Less niggers also. The one time I heard hip hop was from a white dude blaring it. Mudsharks do not exist here.

Neither do jobs. Jobs are very scarce, was working as a computer programmer before, now working at a grocery store. Although life itself is much easier to afford. Groceries are somewhat expensive.

You will find people who aren't happy about people moving to their state and Colorado is already seeing a surge in home prices and rent. People aren't happy about it either.

Thankfully I have family out here but still I can at least afford to live here rather than sticking with shitty roommates where I was from.
>>
>>136102113
>very polarizing

I have noticed. It's actually very weird. I have never seen a state where people have such extremely different opinions about it.

People either fucking love it and enjoy doing shit in the desert/mountains after work

Or people are verging on offing themselves and want the city to be nuked
>>
>>136090842

Chinese do group tours by the thousands. That sounds like you may have run into one of them. There is a famous tour of like 1000 super rich Chinese who tour over the world together and they obviously be annoying.
>>
>>136103511
>>136103511
I kinda feel like this about living in Chicago on some days senpai

Some days dodging niggers and psychotic libshits really makes me feel alive
>>
>>136097402

Dude, move to Phoenix. Cheap cost of living, if you say you're "unskilled", number one city in the country for entry level jobs, rain is few and far between, and if you ever miss trees it's only a 2 hour drive north to the forest.

I got a job 6 days after moving here, all I have is a HS diploma. I am now going back to school at community college and am barely paying anything for tuition.

Lots of redpilled people as well
>>
>>136102903

meant f-22, sleepy

ah yes gowen, I guess Kuna needs a reason to exist
>>
>>136085743
AZ is best state for guns. No permit necessary to carry open or concealed. Shit, I shot the tires out of a car that was being stolen and all that happened was the cops took my gun for evidence.
>>
>>136103300

Dude ....if you need a joint anon, Oregon is only 45 minutes from Boise
>>
>>136086337
>no AC
Are you retarded or homeless?
>>
>>136087134
everyone's heard that rape story in Twin Falls but are the rapefugees actually a legit problem aside from that?

i want to move and i was thinking Boise but no fucking way i'm going to live among refugees
>>
>>136099508
Thanks so much for that info. I might have to drive over there and see if there are rentals. Problem in Washington moving is when you don't have a job in THAT city, they won't rent to you, even though my credit score is over 800. They don't care.
>>
>>136103774

>move to Phoenix
Or just save time and kys now, fuck penix.
>>
>>136103542
>wyoming
>now working at a grocery store

I had been trying to move to wyoming for a while but gave up after looking for jobs for a while. There simply is not shit out there.
>>
>>136103774
I've heard nothing but good about Phoenix my entire life. I know several people that claim it's the place to be, and they're pretty well traveled.
>>
>>136091620

You are clueless if you think Chinese are westernized if born in Canada. You can't change genes and culture is genetic. They do have a very high regard for White people and hate the baizuo (White left) and have a number of derogatory terms for them.
>>
>>136103480
only irrelevant ones 10 years after their career died.

Look up Boise Music Festival if you want to know what the (((concert))) opportunities are like in Boise.

Now occasionally, rappers, metal bands, and techno fags do come through, but are usually hosted at clubs with limited space and jew level ticket prices.
>>
>>136088045
What the fuck are you talking about, the only goddamn internet here is through a satellite, I'm talking to you from a mountainside there is no fiber-optic cable here.
>>
>>136087083
Had a Mormon in my unit in the Army that was exactly like that. Pissed me off to no end.
>>
>>136078289
Alaska is better, especially if you're a masochist.
>>
>>136103960

I have bad news anon

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/more-syrian-refugees-in-boise-than-nyc-and-la-combined/312674885

http://www.idahorefugees.org/
>>
>>136103988
I'm also going to college so I can't exactly spend 8 hours a day on something remote.

That's your best option. Really if you want a job out here you need to be in construction, or work for the education system, forest service, etc.

Mining and lumbering are pretty dead right now.

The one thing I'm glad to see is no Muslims, there were tons where I came from. You'll see weirdo Mormons though, they're easy to spot.

That was different.
>>
>>136101509
I've done sales all my life. I am actually a really good salesperson. Always in the top 2 or 3 in all the companies I ever worked in. Wife is a German Lawyer, but we have found she might as well be a Bengali foot surgeon when it comes to translating the job to the States.
>>
>>136087234
I had a Canadian neighbor at my trailer park in Phoenix. Looked exactly like pic related, and sounded so Canadian you could taste the maple syrup with your ears. You guys never blend in, don't kid yourselves.
>>
File: Boise, yes!.jpg (127KB, 638x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Boise, yes!.jpg
127KB, 638x1152px
>>
>>136103774
I just graduated college with a business degree, and I also make websites for small businesses.

I want to move to Phoenix because it seems like the competition wouldn't be crazy like it is where I am right now. You have to be a fucking genius to get any job where I am.
>>
>>136080150

Mormons breh, I was a Mormon for a long time before leaving in college.

Behind closed doors is so much drama, people bickering about one another, 25-30 year olds acting like teenagers, and the church became a chore.

The same people up to the podium to talk about how God spoke to them, the exaggerated "rewards" people think they've received...

If I stayed I'd probably be married to a hot Mormon chick and have my life revolved around this church, donating all my free time to making kids I can't afford, teaching scripture, and hosting missionaries.

If anyone has questions ama
>>
>>136103986
What makes you say that? We don't want you here anyways with that attitude
>>
File: 1443414877287.png (94KB, 210x207px) Image search: [Google]
1443414877287.png
94KB, 210x207px
>>136103717
no matter what this board says, the only real redpill is first hand experience. living in the thick of the jungle, you gotta adapt or die. it makes you a stronger person.
>>
>>136103774
Will definitely tell the GF that. Her friends told her the same and told her there are some very white parts or smaller town around. She keeps going back and forth between there and Vegas. I really don't want to live in a cess pool.
>>
>>136104202
As if it wasn't bad enough when king nigger spread his hud urban youths across every white community in the country.
>>
Snowboarding/Skiing like 30 minutes away. It is actually the best place in america right now. I live there for the record.
>>
>>136103997
It's the no.5 biggest city in the country for a reason... we can't be that shitty! Especially when you remember when we've been the fastest growing one for like 40 years.
>>
>>136101734
This^
Boise is where the degeneracy leaks in that will ultimately destroy Idaho. Believe me, lived in Cda for 23 years. It's only increased in number of racemixers and faggot liberals who want to virtue signal about how "progressive" Idaho needs to become. Fuck that shit. I now understand why Aryan Nations chose Idaho: unspoiled beauty for creating white ethostate. Add to the mix all the Californians and eastern Washintonians who want to be lumped in with Idaho because that half of their state is utter garbage (literal steppe wasteland)
Only move to Idaho is you're a white nationalist. otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>136103819
yeah i'm moving down to Tucson to attend UofA and major in comp sci. seriously considering becoming a permeant resident in the sate depending on where jobs are and how o'll like living down there. I'm from the PNW in a dry deserty part so the heat isn't that shocking, but i do like the parts of the PNW kinda in the mountains outside of the major cities where you can have some peace and quiet.
>>
File: cap.jpg (5KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
5KB, 203x249px
>>136104466
Do wild sex parties actually happen in mormon communities or is that a myth?

Also why the fuck do your girls wear those antiquated hats.
>>
File: New Idahoans.jpg (214KB, 800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
New Idahoans.jpg
214KB, 800x1440px
>>136103960
Boise is cucked as fuck. Rapefugee central for US. Hipsters bragging on the city being perfect enjoy the taste of nigger cum.
>>
>>136086361
Holy shit is that why Ray from TPB mentions trucking from Arizona to Nova Scotia
>>
>>136104468
4.5 Million people.
Four and a half MILLION people stuffed in a hot as fuck desert.
Just... no.
Been there twice.
Left promptly.
Glad you like it.
4.5 MILLION
no.
>>
File: peterson.jpg (59KB, 652x460px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.jpg
59KB, 652x460px
>>136104685
>yfw this man was chosen to be quasi-invincible in Boise in order to destroy the state he resided in
>>
>>136104886
2007 Fiesta Bowl, incredible comeback, I'll give him that.
>>
>>136104068
idk why but i've kinda got the same vibe from mormons as i get from the kinda progressive "SJW's" that im around. they just will blow shit out of proportion and spread rumors about you that you are some complete heathen for violating one of their rules. Like my sister had a lot of mormon friends in elementary school who was a bit of a tomboy at the time who was really competitive in sports (basketball) and wore "unmodest" clothing that was some kind of tank top and all of her mormon friends shunned her for like 4 days. but its nice to make missionary like mow your lawn or do heavy lifting moving stuff even though they harass you about joining a bit more.
>>
>>136095019
I live right outside Portland and go into downtown for school. The only blacks are ether homeless or live in the obvious ghettos.
>>
>>136104534
Good to hear it brother. I'm actually leaving Phoenix soon since my company is transferring me, but I was born and raised and am happy to share my opinions:

Stick to the east valley if you move here. Avoid Maryvale and south mountain neighborhood. My friend lives in south Phoenix and hears sirens like every night.

I also read an article that said we had the biggest increase in tech jobs as a percentage of what it was before of any metro area outside California. Make of that what you will.

Tempe is actually a pretty cool college town as well. Scottsdale is like the Beverley Hills of the desert.

If your girlfriend works in bars or restaurants, most places start hiring a lot late summer.

Here's something I've realized about Phoenix in the summer: it's way easier to escape than the sticky heat of the east. When I lived in Alabama, even when I drove to the beach I was still miserable from the humidity. Here, in just 90 minutes you can be camping in a pine forest.

The downsides though, spoken in honesty: the city is super spread out. It all feels like a big suburb, just strip malls, cookie cutter houses, low-density office parks. There are very few historical buildings or interesting neighborhoods. Some people say it has a very "thin" culture and weak sense of community... people are more cautious about who they let into their lives. They have a very "this is MY house, this is MY yard" mentality. And finally, having only very small trees, cacti and desert bushes around wears on some people who are used to lots of trees.

Hope that helps!
>>
>>136102898
lick my feet, papist trash.
>>
>>136104698
I went the opposite way and went from Phoenix to Portland because I can't handle the heat. Still looking for somewhere cool and dry that bands actually bother to play near. My gf likes Portland because she doesn't get harassed by Mexicans every day on the street.
>>
Idaho is a white paradise, but fuck off we're full
>>
>>136103774
>Phoenix
AZ will become CA in 15-20 years. Tucson is already lost, and Phoenix is getting brown and more expensive to live in decent areas.
>>
>>136104885
Lol 4.5 million ain't shit when you're spread out as much as Phoenix is. It takes like 3 hours without traffic to drive from one inhabited corner of the metro to the other, the place is insanely large and spread out.
>>
>>136106647
This. Phoenix was ranked as having the lightest traffic footprint of any major city since all our streets are wide and laid out in a perfect grid.

Hell, when I drove through Jacksonville, Florida traffic was way worse than in Phoenix and Phoenix is quadruple the size of Jacksonville.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.