[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on the private military company Blackwater?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0853.jpg (108KB, 824x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
108KB, 824x618px
What's your opinion on the private military company Blackwater?
>>
>>136076600
Private military fights overseas, United States military defends.
>>
>>136076600
Erik Prince is fucking edgy, wannabe crusader and his sister Betsy Devos is just a lobbyist for special interests. Their father runs Amway, huge pyramid scheme.

Literally committed war crimes in Iraq, Nisour Square massacre, watch what Wikileaks put out about it back before they shilled a narrative.
>>
>>136076600
I want to start my own private military.
>>
File: 1446132483439.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446132483439.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>136076600
Expendable. They signed away their lives when they took the job.
>>136077748
>betsy devos
what
>>
>>136076600
Glorified security guards that are trying to mercs. xe. or whatever they call themselves are the type of globalist dogs that have been begging for a war. So far they've been stuck doing diplo security.

That and unless I was getting over 200k a year I would never join one of these outfits if I was coming out of the military.
It's bullshit because they claim they are better trained/equipped then regular army because of their own training but in reality they don't "train" their new recruits because most of them are right out of the military. In effect the U.S is DoD is subsidizing these dips and then getting double fucked when we contract them to do the same jobs the conventional military should be doing.
>>
I think the chairman was a cunt who threw his boys under the bus.
And it's Academi now.

I'd rather work for Craft.
>>
>>136078238
They get contracted to do shit the military can't.
PMCs don't have to follow the geneva convention.
>>
>>136076600
Used to drive by their compound when it was in Moyock. Pretty sketchy place.
>>
File: 1441719406957.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441719406957.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Literally henchmen for hire. The Geneva convention doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>136076600
They and merc companies in general should be given an a-ok to be used in literal combat missions.
>>
>>136076600
PMCs that have to rely on American gov't contracts are shit tier.
>>
File: babefortrump.jpg (47KB, 648x746px) Image search: [Google]
babefortrump.jpg
47KB, 648x746px
Based. Lot of former Leathernecks and Team guys (SEALs).
>>
>>136080281
This is why I like them. Doing the necessary jobs others can't.
>>
>>136076600

Pieces of shit that massacre civilians because they want to LARP as badasses.
>>
Erik Prince is literally pol's "guy".
>>
>>136079776
>I think the chairman was a cunt who threw his boys under the bus.

no, its just all around a shitty organization
>>
>>136076600
Bunch of civilian contractors that were ex SF or LE that ignore Geneva and gets in deep shit for it all the time. They had to change their name to Essex after marines cut them off for it.
>>
>>136077310
Yeah, they'd be OK if only this were true.
These faggots were fucking around guarding the rich from the niggers in New Orleans. 600 pmcs... I would rather have seen the niggers chimp out personally, but no, bw ruined the fun. Makes you wonder when they will be used against us.
>>
File: ancap.jpg (23KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
23KB, 547x402px
They're fine
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.