[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roodypoos and Roof Koreans: an essay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-13.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-13.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
There has been enough analysis of the black and white dichotomy in America. However I feel that the relations between blacks and other ethnicities is criminally overlooked (no pun intended)

One thing you can guarantee is this: if you are to travel to a black part of a city in the past 70 years, pretty much all of the corner stores and basic services (other than barber shops) would be run by another minority group. Let's call these groups the "middleman minorities" or MM for short. Another thing that you can guarantee is that if you fast forward about 10 or 20 years, you'll see a different minority group occupying said stores. If you were to ask a member of said minority group why they eventually pack up and leave black neighborhoods, they'll tell you that because they got tired of their bullshit. I mean it's true: each MM group has been the subject of a torrent of slurs, abuse and eventually violence that lead to them eventually packing up and leaving. If you were to ask a "black scholar" then they would tell you that the MM were there to exploit and poison the black community with liquor and shitty food. While there may be some truth to that, there is just one big problem: blacks might have been able to ratchet up enough violence and chaos to successfully dislodge multiple MM groups, but have never once taken the initiative to take over the corner stores themselves, or open up their own competitive businesses that thrive on their own, despite talking about doing so ad nauseam. Here's the kicker though: if you are to describe MM as a virus, as radical black leaders do, then it is a virus that gets more and more resistant to it's antidote, and will eventually morph into a super-virus. In my next part I will chronicle the progression from jews, to worst koreans, to ragheads and if things continue to go the way they are: to taco munchers.
>>
File: sideways.jpg (150KB, 500x1122px) Image search: [Google]
sideways.jpg
150KB, 500x1122px
>>
carry on op I'm interested , could you focus on Asians though.
>>
>>136073911
Interesting theory. Have a bump
>>
File: 2017042800180719_46321.jpg (256KB, 652x427px) Image search: [Google]
2017042800180719_46321.jpg
256KB, 652x427px
>>136073911
Part 2: Middle Man Minority history

First group to follow this patterns were the Jews, and they were by far the biggest cucks. They got involved with black communities because they thought "oy vey, muh hollycaust, if only we can help these poor wittle meshuggah negros we'll be known as heroes", of course it was not of altruism but a pathetic virtue signal balanced with a love for money that we all are well aware of. When the black community began to unleash redpilled tirades that gave them an audience of George fucking Lincoln Rockwell, the kikes did nothing but bawl and apologize "oy vey what can we do to repay you" (see Bernie Sanders), Only the older jews spoke their mind and they were too old and decrepit to do shit. by the time they were being kicked down the stairs by mobs of blacks led by Fat Albert Sharpton, all they could do was shrug their shoulders and say "Oy Vey Meshuggah Schwartze." Faggots.

Then you had Koreans. Unlike Jews Koreans didn't care about blacks. They wanted them to walk into their store, buy something, and "GET OUUHT PHHUQ YYUUUEEUU" and not much else. When blacks started burning their shit, they were more prepared. A lot of them had parents who fought the norkies and chinks in the 50s, and we all know from Cho that Koreans are the only race to successfully dual wield. However they did little more than hide behind shit and take potshots at looters and eachother (lol), then get arrested for their efforts.

Nowadays if you go into any fried chicken joint, liquor store or corner mart, you'll see either a dothead or a raghead behind the counter. The main difference is that these people come from countries that already don't like blacks. I've heard quite a few mumblings from blacks about "them damn smelly indian ragheads man dey racis", It will be interesting to see what happens when they chimp out again. Chances are the arabs will turn that shit into South Sudan pretty fucking quickly

Cont...
>>
you're taking too long you faggot hurry up
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>136075276
Part 3: La Dia De Los Meurte

If the blacks do manage to actually dislodge the Indians and Iraqis, there will only be one group left for them to contend with: Latinos. Unlike the other groups Latinos won't move into black neighborhoods to set up shops or interact with the black community in any way. They will move in to pillage and destroy it, then take it over for themselves completely. They already despite blacks and have earned a reputation of people who are not to be fucked with. They have a zero tolerance for black bullshit. Example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH_v2KMmqy4

Latinos are in a weird position. They are white enough to do some organized racial violence and domination (aka imperialism) and are brown enough to have absolutely zero white guilt about it. Blacks know this, and as a result they have a decent amount of respect for Latinos. You rarely see blacks talk shit about them, sometimes they even learn Spanish to sound more cultured, and they let Peurto Ricans and Mexicans say "nigga" all they want, because they know that they are completely unable to stop them.

>Fuck peace, I run the streets deep with no compassion
>Puerto Ricans known for slashing catching niggas while they sleeping
>No relaxing, keep your eyes open, sharp reflexes
>Three techses in the Jeep Lexus just in case police test us

However if blacks dislodge arabs they will awaken the spirit of cortez and there will be hell to pay. This is not hyperbole. look at what happened in Compton. Pretty much exactly what I've been talking about. It became such a hellhole that no one wanted to build in it, so the Cholos moved in, and were much more capable of engaging in all out warfare, and drove blacks the fuck out.

Have you noticed how many Taco names have popped up in these high profile shootings of black people by police? Yanez, Hernandez, Rodriguez everywhere. They bust caps in niggas asses all the fucking time and give zero fucks.
>>
>>136076801
>>136075276
>>136073911
tl;dr
>>
>>136077338
TL:DR-blacks drive out other minorties from their neighborhoods but never build anything in it's place, so they are destined to be colonized by the Spanish once again.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.